QASH

Where are my Qashtronauts at?

Here!

1k qash wanting to load up more in the coming weeks/days

200k reporting in

I feel like you have about a month to get more Qash at less than $1. Keep accumulating!
Damn, for real? Grats user, you're going to make it 10x.

For real. It's going higher then 10x

I have only like 4k, but bought at the top and put it away on my Trezor.
Bags are getting seriously heavy I must say..

just hold user. You must've known it was a long term coin when you bought in.

Where to buy?

10x is my conservative estimate for 2018. I actually feel like 2019 is going to be the major year for QASH, when fintech companies start using the blockchain and institutional investment starts ramping up.
My predictions:
>$10-$30 EOY2018
>$200-$300 EOY 2019

Got 10k
This will be a big one

I used Gate.io

Qryptos is their official exchange. Note it really is a pretty crap exchange at the moment. It'll take about 2 weeks to get verified and you can't withdraw until you do. Withdrawals take a while as well since everything on the exchange is in cold storage. Huobi is the better exchange to buy from imo. But it's probably still worth signing up for Qryptos anyway.

Holding 5k. Will this hit $200 so I can officially call myself a millionaire?

If seeing a bit of red in your QASH makes you panic and shill it on the retard pit that is Veeky Forums then just sell, you emotionally incontinent moron.

No need to be so hostile lol. Veeky Forums has helped me in the past and I'm finished accumulating . Not shilling out of panic, Just sharing and seeing other peoples thoughts.

I hold 1k qash. Not selling till end of 2019. Hopefully it goes above 10$

4.6k here. Yep knew it was a long hold, but ready for some action. I’ve got a feeling they’re gonna wait for a more bullish market before dropping the world book, but regardless I’m holding until at least mid 2019.

What so you’re hoping to have $10,000 by the end of 2019? I think you’re dreams will come true by about August

M-mike Kayamori?

I hope so bro. Im just hoping for a 10x in a year or so. Poor ass neet so 1k qash is all i could affford

>I hold 1k qash. Not selling till end of 2019. Hopefully it goes above 10$
You'll have that by EOY 2018. EOY 2019 think more in the range of $100+

The real Mike would never be so rude. Chad Jackie Chan wants all of us to make it.

Dude, no one knows for sure what this thing will do.. But in a years time once QASH has its own blockchain, it could really explode. The team is wayyyyyy too stacked for it to fail