Was it a scam?

Wasted $500 on this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s93V0aWNE_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Accumulate and hodl for 5 yrs if you're not in a hurry.

>buy altcoin
>it is middle of a btc crash
>why is it not mooning guys?

I fell for this meme but I'm not selling at a loss... At what level did you get in?

Got in at 90 sats on the day it was listed
Got out at 86 sats when I realized I missed the pump and there was no way this shit coin was going to make it. You gotta know when to take a loss

Protip, they reused the HPB logo for this, fidn't even bother to reorient the hexagon. Same logo, same chinks, same JUST.

not a scam at all, in fact you can tell my the price suppression and manipulation that theres some big whales that want to accumulate this shit so they obviously see its potential

Meh I just put in a couple hundred, and I can certainly see another BTC bullrun this year, after which rando shitcoins will moon as well, so I'll just get out then.
I try to minimize closing positions at a loss, although I agree a good stop loss strategy is important. And certainly taking small losses when better opportunities arise is important too.

They’re chads, probably fags but chads

Because its a scam, duh. My coin was also a scam, I lost 20%

Jesus if you call out a project as a scam, post proof or stfu.
All these retards getting in at ATH and when their (known to be) volatile investment goes down 10% in value they cry out scam....
Read a book.

Is there at least a ball pit available?

You realize they don't have any real programmers on their team? Their main developer took a 2 days Javascript course and got himself signed up as senior system engineer lmao.

Whole project seems like a bunch of pals banding up together in a get rich quick scheme

dear sir can please advise when this coin is hit is $1 thank you kindly

Not true; it's been rotated 4.5˚ so that means officially 'no scam'. 3˚ or less and it's a definite scam.

I know the feel, wasted $500 as well on this nig coin
And the dumb aussies on this website shilled me on CANYA, the absolute most JUSTD coin
I'm down like 75% on that piece of garbage kek

Hey could you guys FUD harder? I'm not done accumulating and would like some even cheaper bags. Also, since I know curry isn't cheap (for you), I'm willing to send you all a gwei for every gwei you lower the price

Next step: APPC

dude stop im triggered

If you meant this you would be joining in and shitting on it too. But you’re not, so you’re basically admitting that this is a shitcoin. Good job. And you’re right, it is.

I'd buy more if I were you

Sold it at the top literally minutes before it crashed down.

Second best fud. Right after a guy who said their official twitter account was fake. (Was that you?)

Fucking retards, if REDDFUCKINGCOIN can moon so will this

the miami conference video confirmed it was a scam

the fact they had to take the video down was proof that they'd got rumbled

stay away from TEL, i you're new here and dont alrady know

is this the kind of video that a serious project produces:

youtube.com/watch?v=s93V0aWNE_I

Its $0.00 you can’t be dumped on like chinks scam coins. It can only make you rich

they're running out of decimal places it's droppped so hard

oh no its like a really well produced bitconnect
the plusside would be if niggers back this coin it could be the next tron train

Tel-tron Q2 2018.

That’s what gonna happen

CanYa Dig it?

I hope you're right. I'm not gonna sell at 40% loss, might as well hold to those bags and wait for better times.

devs said they are confident they can get another exchange in march. Most likely binance as bittrex aint adding anything of note. That will bring in some big gains and clear out your bags.

aaaaah I was too greedy and I've been in this just before the january pump
Was at like +40%at one point
Now I'm down 40%