>Be me
>Job interview
>I used Firm Handshake
>It wasn't very effective

what do Veeky Forums?

>be me
>walk into the office
>mfw its a group interview

Send email thanking them for the interview. Templates available online.

do it again

Guaranteed your handshake was either incredible weak, or you shake hands like Donald Trump. Be nuanced in the future.

i hate nothing more in life than job interview

be nice to yourself and don't dwell, user
life is hard enough without you beating yourself up
learn from the experience and move on
in the meantime, go treat yourself to a snack and curl up with a good book/movie

Ask the interviewer if his wife is still sore from last night.

Maybe shave your head bald before your next interview.

Black mail him say he raped you its all the rage right now and will work

Have a resume better than a handshake

Whats wrong with Trumps handshake? Does he shake hand for too long ? Sorry im not ameritard so i dont know much about him.

>be me
>in charge of hiring
>some unshowered sweaty fuck waddles in
>h-hello.
>puts out his sweaty hand with dirty fingernails
>i begrudgingly put out my hand to shake his
>fucking weirdo death grips my hand, squeezing as hard as he can
>all the sweat from his hand plus the pressure of the handshake creates an airtight seal and the air bubble is forced out in a squeaking sound.
>disgusting
>I told him we would call him.

you arent in charge of anything you shitcunt

He shakes hands like he's a cartoon character

He has tiny hands user.

kekd

Not sure if this is a meme or something, but I literally posted this thismorning. Worst experience of my life. I only just finished work now.

Also please don't laugh, it was fucking scary.

thanks for the laugh

i go with the whole stiff hand moderate grip. that way i don't look like a cunt if I squeeze too hard but don't fold like a bitch if he tries to crush my hand.

Lol what a looser. Obama was the BEST president ever and now you have the worst president ever. Ahahahaha lol ameritards stay retarded. XD

too late, already did

never try to crush a bitches hand, women hand shakes are gentle, unless they have a stick up their ass and are trying to prove some feminist thing

he tries too hard to be dominant. always pulling the other guys arm in. in the beginning of his term it looked like he was trying to arm wrestle the other guy

Well, I know that now, but thanks anyway.

Shake their hand like a ladies man and give them the two kiss greeting next time.

I will try this, thank you. Where do I kiss?

Snort just a little bit of coke right before the next interview

On the cheeks

>somehow feeling personally stung by this post
unshowered sweaty fuck confirmed.

Okay thank you. I don't have friends to tell me stuff like this and my mum has a disability and is worse than me. I appreciative this.

neck

it's over.

Right on the pussy

You didn't have STAB.

Ive always liked shaking a womans hand. There is a brief second of vulnerability and transparency there if you look for it. They are usually still sizing you up, but dont have a poker face like (socially normal) men do

this

Suck they dick