Kratom sucks ass unless your selling it

Im gonna try and make this as simple as possible.

Dont take Kratom unless you want to eat some rotten as leaves with 0 quality control. Think about this, the kratom you are eating came from a huge 15 ton bulk order from some pajeet in indonesia with 20 third world workers doing god knows what while they dry and process these moldy ass leaves.

On the other hand, if you want to make a shit ton of money, go on facebook and find some of these pajeets to buy it in bulk from. My old college room mate made MILLIONS AND MILLION in a couple of years (self made) (not larping)

I tried to copy him but I wasnt smart enough in biz to get the job done. Customs takes huge packs all the time and its almost impossible to get credit card processing for it. Like I said, I just wasnt smart enough to beat the system. Too bad its about to be illegal.

I really just want to know, whats the next kratom? What is the next recreational smart drug/research chem/ fucked up plant that isnt illegal yet and is gonna catch on big time? Serious answers only.

Modafinil is only slightly illegal (script) and you can buy it online pretty easily, similar to adderall. Phenibut isn't a smart drug per se but it's legal and very addictive

kys

do we have to add this to the bipolar biz memes?

I don't get it. Where did he get the kratom and who did he sell it to?

Yes i made this post because while everyone is trying to get fucked up, they could have been making a shit ton of money (if smart enough to beat customs and the credit card processor companies)

You order from these "farmers" in indonesia (bank wire) ( and sell online domestically

Yet you are not smart enough. Might as well get high.

>OP bashing people for getting high and not reselling while asking for other ways to get high

I just want to make money. fuck off.

invest in chainlink like all the other biztards

>buying herbal "medicine" from unregulated thirdworld countries
Anyone who buys this is a brainlet

ISNT IT AN OPIOID TECHNICALLY?

You’re

You're right about QC on kratom that shit had my stomach in pain for 3 weeks. The other packages were fine but that one package fucked me up something bad.

There is no regs on it and yeah its gonna be outlawed.

You should do some research on designer drugs. New chemicals coming out all the time and the laws are not fast enough to keep up, but then again you have a QC problem.

Fucking idiots like op and almost everyone in this thread are why Jews call you dumb goyim. You deserve to be poor and enslaved.

Wtf is your problem lil'nazi?

>Veeky Forums give me ideas im stupid

Cocoa powder my nigga

There isn't really any other legal plant based drug that has any decent Buzz left as far as i know, Theres still plenty of research Chems like 1p-lsd and 4-aco-dmt left, the psychedelic research Chems are actually really good, i'm staying away from the other drug classes though.

The profit markup on designer drugs/research chemical is INSANE, but it's an extremely grey area, no matter how many "not for human consumption" warnings you put in, and you'll still get charged when some asshole inevitably dips his tongue in a gram baggie of some substance that's supposed to be dosed in micrograms and dies.

>Designer drugs

Mind pointing me in the right direction brotha?

They keywords are "research chemicals".