en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Units_of_measurement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sqrt(sumx^2 + sumy^2)

Nothing to do with u or v axis right?

>Force expressed in pounds
Americans are fucking cancer.

I came here to post this

What's the point of v

Also, polite Japanese word for lowering of which we are not allowed to speak, because this belongs in /sqt/

216.28lbs at 2.92° below the horizontal

Jesus man, you literally just have to write it, don't be intellectually lazy :)

||F1+F2||^2=F1^2+F2^2+2F1F2cos(30+30+45)

It's 3.06 lel

I bet your ejaculation is as premature as your rounding

Thanks bra

Yeah I forgot about rounding to whole numbers midway through the problem and kept what I was doing for consistancy sake.

>polite Japanese word for lowering of which we are not allowed to speak, because this belongs in /sqt/
what

Fucking this.
>2016
>imperial units still exist

You can't say you're sageing when you're sageing

what is the japanese word?

>saying negative things about the greatest country of all time
fag

t. German

>some retarded-ass units of force
>some retarded-ass 'units' of angle
protip : angles are unitless , and if someone gives you angles in some units you probably shouldn't be listening to them .

the verb sageru means to go down/ to lower, but in a different context from what you mean, likely.

No

>this is difficult for engineers

>what are degrees?
>what are radians?

>angles are unitless

What units do you use to describe your penis?

>what are degrees?
popmath bullshit
>>what are radians?
popmath bullshit

this is literally babby's first dimensional analysis fucking google it ,angles cannot have units because they can be expressed as a ratio of lengths,and dividing two quantities with the same dimensions(units) gives a unitless quantity ,

if i can somehow convey a number to an ayylmao living a gorillion lightyears away he knowns exactly what the corresponding angle to that number is , angles are universal and require no arbitrary units .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Units_of_measurement
saying angles have units is like saying the number 4 has units , it makes no sense, this aint physics the number 4 does not describe a physical magnitude of a quantity.

But you can make that ratio correspond to a scale that's easier to work with, like radians

i honestly dont get your meaning .
angle is defined to be arclength/radius . which gives you a unitless, dimensionless pure number .
theres no need or way to make any scales because we are not talking about physical quantities , only numbers .

what do you even mean by using a scale ?multiplying the angle by something ? you will simply have to divide back by that 'scale' to do anything with it .
if angle is simply a number how the fuck could you 'scale' a number ? what's 7 on your 'scale' ?