The top 4 meme foods?

the top 4 meme foods?
What is the king of all food memes?

Bacon
Sriracha
Cupcakes
Doughnuts

This is not about quality, before you summerfags complain.

the king is ramen

any candy
any alcohol
anything fried
the word umami

kale

>bacon
>cupcakes
absolutely

>Sriracha
Nobody around here memes about that. Have I just gotten lucky? I would replace "Sriracha" with "whatever chili that has most recently entered the public sphere." - first (long ago) it was Jalapenos, then Habanero, then ghost pepper - maybe that's the space Sriracha has taken over in your local memespace.

>doughnuts
How are doughnuts a meme. What.

Bacon

Avacado

Instant Noodles

Pizza

Bahn Mi
Ramen
Tacos
Korean BBQ

ITS SO GOOD BECAUSE ITS FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE

Meme ingredients:
Bacon
Avocado
Quinoa
Himalaya Salt

Meme foods:
Tacos
Sushi
Frozen Yogurt
Crepes

Mcdonalds, or KFC.

What's it like living in 1999?

>quinoa
>soylent/huel
>vinegar-based hot sauces
>putting eggs in everything

bacon memery has slowed down with everyone over 13. quinoa almost didn't make my list but it memed so hard in its heyday that the momentum carries it to this day.

Bacon
Sriracha
Nutella
Avocado

Macaroni cheese
Ravioli
Burrito
Taco

My favorite fast food sandwich, the mcchicken

burger
pizza
fried chicken
nuggers

I don't know what a meme food is, but here are the top four neckbeard wanna-be cook foods:

sous vide and reverse-seared steaks
cast iron pizza and Neapolitan-style pizza cooked on a baking stone
shooter's sandwich

and finally (saved the best for last)

making commercial products homemade. Like homemade big macs, In-n-Out or chick-fil-a and then circlejerking about how it tastes better and is healthier for you and isn't lining the pockets of multi-national corporations, christians and contributing to LGBT suffering, blah blah blah all the while looking NOTHING like the original product fucking kys

Pussy
Vagina
Hoo-haw
Punani

Overrated meme foods

mac and cheese is absolutely the memiest food meme. I've never had mac and cheese that I was actually happy to be eating.

pretty sure you're trolling with tacos. they are so varied. that's like saying you don't like salt

I don't know if it's memey, but you're right. I've never had a Mac and Cheese I really liked. Everyone talks about how good and comfy it is and I just can't see it.

pretty much. I don't even dislike it. it's just never that good, and depending out who makes it, it can be downright shitty usually because they baked it and the pasta is dry as a god damn bone.

Specialty donut shops are a big thing now

Dear sirs and madams,

Mac and cheese is a canvas to paint your culinary adventures on. Want a little Southwest flair? Add cumin, peppers, and tomatoes.

How about a taste of the Orient? Add some ground pork, Chinese five spice, and a splash of soy sauce. Careful! Not too much!

Or maybe you're a meat and potatoes kind of guy (I myself, have a far more delicate palate). Add a little ground beef, some green peas, and a dash of chili powder.

Need dinner ideas for a first date? Ditch the cheddar cheese for parmesan, cream, butter, diced chicken and parsley to give it that je nai se quois. You'll have her panties dropped to her ankles in no time, but you must resist those most primal of desires! Be a gentleman and tell her that you want to get to know her more. Second date here we come!

pumpkin spice anything

chili with beans
'triot 'za
'go 'za
BLT

pretzel buns
bacon
sriaracha

>falling for the bacon is a meme meme

I want reddit to leave.

Tofu
Kale
Quinoa
Edamame

For me this is correct.

Sriracha
Nutella
Sushi
Pretzel bun

i could get behind 3 of those but i really like the taste of bacon.
sriracha is a pretty good choice for king of memes though

Authentic Mexican
Authentic Chinese
Authentic Italian
Authentic Japanese

Where do you buy your fedoras?

Who is this semen demon?

just because it's a meme doesn't mean it's bad

Meme food?
Kale, risotto, gnocchi and gazpacho

I guess Veeky Forums doesn't really have much of a need for this sort of knowledge, but if you click the sideways arrow after the post number and click image search -> google you'll get the answer most of the time.

Michelle de Feo

Didn't this chick get sick? Shame.

>get sick
Is that a euphemism for the AIDS?

She's God's whore now.

Something from a mosquito bite? I saw the pics: she lost weight, had breathing tubes, etc.

Lyme disease doesn't come from mosquitoes

No idea

Avocado
Almonds and nut mixes
Avocado
Hamburgers to some extent. There's plenty of people obsessed with finding "hamburger joints" where I live, and most of the time get shit you can't even eat with your hands. They think making a decent hamburger is some secret science that few have mastered.
Sushi
More recently: shake-based """diets""", so I guess shakes (mainly fruit shakes)