Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

Wut color is:
>> electron?
>> proton?
>> top quark?

They're smaller than the wavelength of visible light so they have no colour

In biology class we used microscopes to zoom in on the protons and shti but the sampls we were given were dyes and that is bullshit. I want to see their real color, even if it is harder to see! Are they like 1940 color?

microscopes can't zoom in on protons.

lol are you stupid? When you get out of fucking kinder and get into a real lab you will see what I mean, you fucking underage b8.

you're retarded
we've never even been able to directly image subatomic particles

user, protector of scientific integrity

Electron: blue
Proton: orange
Top Quark: green

Not at your fucking kinder classroom, go back to painting with fingers you retard.

You are so going to fail your science classes, moron.

Can an actual biologist answer me? I assume that researchers get to see protons without dyes and shit.

First of all, the only kid in this thread is you.
Second of all, I've already passed last year's exams and the ones before that. Looking forward to passing this year as well.
Thirdly, what you see through your microscope are cells, grains and other microscopic objects. Not atoms and certainly not protons.

thank you based user!

You retard.

You see the cells on the x10 zoom, but cells are made from protons to what do you think happens when you use the x40 zoom you dum dum.

Protons are smaller than that...
If you need x10 to see a cell, you'd need somewhere around x100000 to see an atom
and x1000000+ to see a proton.

he's trolling you man, just ignore him.

So you don't know biology or physics either.

x100000 zoom you'd probably see a photon.

x40 - x100 is to see protons.

Man I dont know who's more retarded; The troll OP or the guy constantly replying

the real tard is janitard

>hurr durr i cant into chromodynamics

Someone finally figured it out. Kudos
And I'm neither the other troll or the guy replying to him

- OP

Nope. I do space plasmas

ITT: Tens of retards so fucking underage they haven't even done their first biology microscope laboratory

>>> electron?
yellow
>>> proton?
red
>>> top quark?
variable: RGBCMY

Green.

top quek

Today I bought some mager quark. It was white

blue
yellow
slightly darker blue.

is this autism ?

>electron
yellow

>proton
purple

>neutron
white

>top quark
Quarks don't have colors you moron.

>top quark

depends on the frequency they are vibrating, they could be any color

>> electron?
banana
>> proton?
>> top quark?
yes

The real retard is you for thinking the guy constantly replying is serious. Or maybe the real retard is me for thinking you're serious. Maybe it's just retards all the way down.

no, electrons are light blue and protons are red. all quarks are multicolored faggots

>> costanza.jpeg
>> top quark

But what color was gluon?

gluon feels kinda blue to me. i dunno though

Wtf are these lies
Electrons are obviously yellow as they are electricity and electric-type particles are always yellow. Protons are anti-electron so they are red and the top-quark is a manly color, predicted by alfred eisteinenberg and confirmed in 2004 to be magenta. educate yourself anons.

i died

When a person dies, his heart stops beating. No heart means no blood flow. This is problematic because this blood flow uses gravity to flow downwards in the human body which generates electricity (your inner heart is like a dynamo and your outer heart is a pump even the ancient greeks knew this). Without this generated electricity the atoms in your body dont have a charge to hold themselves together anymore so when you touch your keyboard you shouldve been dissolved in the air by the loose electrons. You're a bad liar user

Electron is yellow
Proton is blue
Quarks have 6 colors

>Electrons are obviously yellow as they are electricity and electric-type particles are always yellow
electrons are blue you idiot
a negative electrical charge creates a shift in the wavelength of the reflection of the visible light towards blue, this is commonly referred to as the "blue shift phenomenon".