What motivates you to make money?

What motivates you to make money?

If it's retirement so you never have to worry about your finances again... what are you going to do with yourself? You're spending many hours trying to make the right plays and save up but once you've "made it", how will you leave that life behind?

I want to make money to have more personal freedom, but at the same time I want to help out my family members too. I would absolutely love to be able to retire my parents if I ever had enough money for that, or at least be able to help them out greatly.

I think as well money creates opportunities for lines of work I never might have got into before, investing in certain areas, or opening a business and stuff like that

Music, travel, take up watercolour painting, live on a property with dogs I can walk around and swim in a river. Some people base their identity around their career. I am not one of these people. I want to make it and cash out and semi-retire ASAP.

t. 30 years old.

What motivates people to get a highscore in a video game?

there's a lot of reasons but i'll probably be happy shitposting and baiting newfags with my fat stacks on Veeky Forums.

I just want to help my family and then gtfo to somewhere I can live in peace and quiet.

Want to buy my own land, become self reliant, have many children, and do my part to stop the white genocide. Also, I'll help my five adult brothers (none of which have kids) establish families of their own.

retire my parents and achieve personal freedom

Being able to do whatever I want without having to worry about whether or not those things will make me enough money to survive.

this user gets it.
i'm also 30. been alive since 1987 fuugggg. this is it man. time to get serious.

I want to have a wife and 13 children

All I want to do is live in a nice part of town, come to the cafe for a coffee and breakfast, come back home to day-trade, and meet up with friends to catch up with the latest gossip on what's going on.

Is it that hard?

Already introverted with a small circle of close friends. Wouldn't much change if I made it.

If I made it I would buy a huge tract of land and run a farm. Black walnut forest, mushrooms, ginseng on one part. Heir-loomed seeds from my grandmother for veggies and fruits on another. Probably a massive mari- i mean hemp field on another.

I would like to be as self sufficient as possible. Do own electric, hvac, plumping, carpentry work and pick up new knowledge constantly.

i cringe like a little faggot redditor every single time i hear someone say or type "retire my parents"...sounds like you're talking about a race horse. if your parents were smart and strong they would've acquired enough to retire comfortably instead of having their children fucking go through another wagecuck cycle to support them. fuck that shit. my parents were wagecucks and expect me to do likewise. i refuse.

jack off to anime girls until my dick no longer works

go shooting endless amounts of ammo, maybe pony up for an AR-15/M16 auto receiver

shoot whoever tries to thieve from me

murrika

I already have the frugal mindset, I just want to buy myself a comfy house and be able to generate some passive income.
Also having a wife and 3 kids would be nice.
I'm not set about working or not.

one day I will be fucking set, I will not have a care in the world, and I will walk out the door and go wherever the fuck life takes me

maybe get a job bagging groceries, join the chess club, and cIut the grass... take a vacation to europe, I like the weather there and the girls too and the mountains and the castles

maybe start using my gym membership when I'm not spinning pizza dough 80 hours a week

I might keep making pizzas tho lol

Watching numbers on a screen grow bigger soothes my autism.

Fuck off tripfag nobody cares.

Ambition.

I don't even like money all that much as I'm not a very materialistic person. I already earn enough where I'll never have to worry about being able to pay for the things I want. I have valuable skills, so I'll never have to worry about being out of a job (for more than a few weeks anyways).

I'm a competitive person though, and becoming rich is a personal goal that I set for myself.

So i will not die when i get sick. Its simple really.

30 yo here too. Try to get rid of bad habits and fucking do what needs to be done.

This man gets it.

You're just a stupid kid