BTCp will surpass BTC years down the road

BTCp fixes every single issue BTC had

What was every complaint you heard about BTC?

Slow transactions.... BTCp fixes that
Need larger block sizes.... BTCp fixes that
Need shorter block times..... BTCp fixes that
Not completely anonymous..... BTCp fixes that
Mining requirements make it too centralized.... BTCp fixes that
No private decentralized high volume exchange.... BTCp will fix that
Takes too long to come to consensus as a community.... BTCp fixes that
Difficulty adjustment takes too long.... BTCp fixes that

Sorry people don't want verge monero pivx cloak coin enigma yet, they will one day but not until BTCp will introduces people to the privacy sector of crypto and trust me it's going to do it just look at their growth on twitter and reddit from all the free marketing it's already a normie coin and they plan on holding till its 10k, we can short them all the way up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs
bitcoinprivate-wallet.com
archive.is/kRLn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the A+++ stats that BTCp has makes tech people want it and the normie want it because of it's brand name. it's a perfect storm

Why shill something that is not even released yet?

entry price

The tech is pretty good and it's way better than b trash and buttcorn core. But I'm worried if the team can keep their white paper promises.

Literally zcash. Y'all got cucked by Rhett. I just hope no one targets him irl

>it's literally released tomorrow
>not out yet

we already know the fucking specs and the testnet worked perfectly, get in on the first good hard fork of bitcoin or you're missing out bad.

zcash has a 20% tax and is centralized

I am already in with almost 1000 BTCP, held through fork on bittrex and got to sell them at $34.
Thank god for miners man, if they had not spammed the bittrex ZCL wallet with deposits and fucked up their server, the fork would not have been supported there either.
Anyway, let's hope Bittrex releases the BTCP or I will be begging for rope money.

kys Blockstream faggot.

BCH is the original Bitcoin (and we know it), without any of the fucked up problems YOU forced Bitcoin to develop.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs

They released a cool wallet
bitcoinprivate-wallet.com

The Enemy (OP) wants to change the whitepaper. Why? Because they absolutely HATE Bitcoin and hate what it's supposed to be.

The Enemy (OP) wants to change the Whitepaper - Why? Because they absolutely HATE Bitcoin and hate what it's supposed to be.

You got cucked guys, noone's going to buy your shitcoin fork bags

Blockstream was created with the sole purpose of destroying/crippling Bitcoin. The people who run Blockstream absolutely hate Bitcoin. That's why they attack BCH.

Before Blockstream existed, they were simply anti-Bitcoin shills for the bankers/establishment/tptb. They were the paid trolls you we saw writing shit like "Bitcoin will fail" and "You'll lose so much money on Bitcoin" and "Bitcoin is just tulips" etc etc. Later they switched tactics and started Blockstream. Suddenly 99% of the anti-Bitcoin trolls disappeared. Now suddenly they supported Bitcoin, but only Blockstreams version of it. Suddenly, the anti-Bitcoin fags were gone, replaced by pro-Blockstream fags.

> The fascinating, twisted history of /r/Bitcoin and Blockstream

archive.is/kRLn4
archive.is/kRLn4
archive.is/kRLn4
archive.is/kRLn4

why'd you sell zcl that low anyway? hold for zcl announcements coming soon.

pic = Blockstream controlled website

i'm kinda torn on this coin desu senpai
on one hand the normies are going to get absolutely obliterated when this gets exposed for the scam that it is
on the other hand the pieces of shit in charge got rich off this and can put even more effort into an even bigger scam
hopefully rhettjeet and his shills get their asses niggerpounded in the end so i can laugh AND get paid the SEC bounty

Blockstream receives their funding from AXA Strategic Ventures (owned by Henri de Castries). And from Digital Currency Group - a venture capital firm whose board director is Glenn Hutchins of the Fed Reserve Bank. MasterCard also invested in DCG.

u so salteeee

The moment ZCL wallet comes online in bittrex the price will fall alongside the other exchanges, somwhere around $15. I can buy then.
I sold because I wanted to get into ETC for the Callisto fork on the 5th.

pic related is what Blockstream (aka TPTB/establishment) is afraid of. That's why they create scams like BTCP and try to promote that on twitter/reddit/Veeky Forums, to sucker people into that, to pull people away from the real Bitcoin (BCH) and good coins like XMR.

Then maybe, probably, they'll collapse BTCP and trun on their paid trolls screaming "NORMIES LOOK!!! SEE? BITCOIN/CRYPTO WILL CAUSE YOU TO LOSE MONEY!!!!!"

>BTCp will surpass BTC years down the road
You are FUCKING DELUSIONAL

>11 posts by this ID
kys pajeet

You realize building more lanes on highways doesn't alleviate traffic?

ZCL newfags are going to get JUSTed like nothing we've ever seen before on Veeky Forums, and it's going to be delicious.

When will bittrex bring the zcl wallet back

bcashies shitting their panties

Blockstream isn't with BTCp, it's with Bitcoin Core. BCH just a little less shitty version. Neither use equihash. Both are quite centralized due to not using equihash and neither of them are anonymous so it's only the vision for a blind man walking to the edge of a cliff

cause he bought BCH at ATH and is threatened by BTCp just as much as monero and zcash holders are

green id confirms sagacity

>he fell for the rebranded zclassic coin meme

BTCP is literally Dogecoindark\Verge

I don't get bcash holders. They get fucked in the ass by roger and chinks over and over again, but after it happens they always blame bitcoin for it.

These assblasted btrash fags give me confidence that BTCP will be huge.

>mfw reading this thread

What the fuck has happened to Veeky Forums? Are every single one of you newfags? Have do done an ounce of research into ZCL, BTCP and what it is?

>ZCL is a fork of Zcash, with a marketcap of $3M. A genuine shitcoin
>ZCL devs decided to steal Bitcoin name by claiming a ZCL/BTC fork
>In reality it's just a fork of ZCL, with an airdrop for BTC holders
>Code for BTCP is EXACTLY the same as ZCL
>It has nothing to do with BTC devs, the BTC community, and has none of the BTC code

How the fuck can anyone seriously claim that it's a BTC fork? It's one of the most obvious scams in crypto I've ever seen, and I refuse to believe Veeky Forumsraelis who have been in crypto for even 3 months are buying into this scam, much less believing the delusional shit in this thread.

Let me spell it out for you again.
>Bitcoin Private is ZCL with a new name and increased supply

That's it. Nothing more.

brown id is pajeet lmaoo

Are you a discord group? Is that why there are so many of you who pretend to buy into this scam? Are you tricking newfags into holding your bags?

What the fuck is going on?

this board's been overrun by crypto noobs who've entered the game

>biz/raelis who have been in crypto for even 3 months are buying into this scam
you overestimate the IQ on here.

This is the only explanation I can come up with, other than the devs paying people to keep these threads alive, or that Veeky Forums now are majority newfags.

I just don't fucking get it. I've never seen delusions like this on Veeky Forums before.

>I just don't fucking get it. I've never seen delusions like this on Veeky Forums before.

Uhh...

DBC
XRP
XLM
BNTY
VEN
REQ
FUN
LINK

:)
you will learn, fellow students
namaste

Some anons are making a Veeky Forums clone with logins for oldfags who can prove they have a $20k stack and are in possession of a wallet that is more than 12 months old.

Rescue is coming, and we can leave all these retards to rot here.

BNTY and DBC were PnDs.
At least the rest have products in development, despite many holders having delusional expectations.

This ZCL shit is just a scam through and through. It's a fork of a shitcoin nobody cared about with the Bitcoin name slapped on it.

We've been invaded by newfags. Anyone who's been in crypto for more than 6 months, or has an IQ above 80, would take a 10 minute look into this thing and see that it's just another scamcoin using the BTC name to fool idiots.

How do we access this ?

Don't know yet.

Some guy was going to make a discord as a temporary safe haven until the clone was made. So I guess just look around and see if you can spot them.

>and has none of the BTC code

retardus maximus

When you fork [BTCP] a fork [ZCL] of a fork [Zcash] of BTC, you don't get to say it's BTC code.

>oldfags are making new crypto site for veterans bc hurr durr noobs are annoying
>"xyz.org is so much fun, only oldfags and veterans"
>more and more arguing and flame war with each passing day
>oldfags realize all they try to do is scam eachother...
>...but they cant bc they are all oldfags with experience
>they leave xyz.org bc they cant stand each other and thier bags are bleeding so they come back to 4chin,plebbit, bitcointalk
>"hurr durr fucking newfags I cant stand them" while dropping literal shitbags on newcomers
>numbers are green again
>"stupid newfags you are so dumb why did you spend money on this. fucking returds"
>new people stop pouring in bc of constant scamming
>people realize crypto is full of niggers
>oldfags start blaming each other
>crypto slowly dies
>oldfags end up as hobos.
happy end.

Im 2 months in crypto. Spend insane ammounts on mining equipment. Now my 1080tis bring in like 2$ per day. Lost 90%of my folio thanks to zcl.

99% of the cryptoworld is a big ass scam.
>hurr durr why dont we are getting adopted this is not fair!
you you fucking nigger "veteran" scammers are the reason why crypto will be never adopted by the masses.

also this

You dumb nigger. Before you and your ilk arrived, we had useful technical discussions in most threads. When you faggots came, so did the pajeets, because they knew they could prey on your dumb asses.

>nigga you dumb pajeet came wit u. there were no scams in crypto till u came nigga.its yo fault nigga
k but im not sure you know how stupid you sound.

>Blaming us for your unwillingness to learn

Kek, everyone was a newfag once, but the wave of newfags that arrived in December (which you were part of) was the dumbest money to ever have set foot on Veeky Forums. You retarded fucks will buy into anything without researching properly.

Rewind the clocks even as little as to September, and it would be impossible to shill someone into buying a shitcoin without giving a technical justification for it. Even the newfags weren't dumb enough to buy into something they didn't understand.

You are the dumbest of dumb money, and you cry when you get exploited.

It's already being shilled both ways. Hard.

The hype is building ...

P2p scaling plan
Not peer to peer

Huh really makes me think

>Rewind the clocks even as little as to September, and it would be impossible to shill someone into buying a shitcoin without giving a technical justification for i
GTFOOH

August and September the shilling on Veeky Forums was insane. The "technical justifications" and "coming developments" were usually all made up see OMG PAY MCO TRON

WTC! QTUM

NEO was the greatest con of all and IT WORKED. Neofags were a cult. All the action it still gets, pure.fugging.hype.

BTCP will do the same.

I only see the same 10 people posting the same shit on Veeky Forums every fucking day. Be glad those "dumbest of dumb' came in in december bc our money is the reason your shitty shitcoin is not down 99% atm.

you niggers always act so entitled and all, talking down from the horse like we are all peasants. do your nigger brain realize when new people stop giving a fuck about crypto that will be the day your dreams of lamboland dies. scamniggers.

also Im pretty sure after I lost 90% of my folio I still have much more money in the game than you and your basement dwelling pizzaface nigger kind.

Dumb money is needed, but that doesn't mean we want to interact with you. Go to plebbit or something.

one day a bigger and darker fish will eat your 2k worth of investments you worked for for 6 months and you will cry. Im pretty sure I already have more than 20x worth of money than you and 2 months from now it will be 40x. and you go back to plebbit and shill you nigger bc im sure you have atleast 5 accs to upvote your shitty meaningless useless spergposts.

I've been in crypto since 2014. But yes, I'm sure you have a lot more than I do.

You were smart enough to buy into ZCL after all, and invest in a mining rig without researching the actual potential dividends coming from it.

Stay in crypto, but leave Veeky Forums. You're right. I need people like you to give me more money, but I don't want to hear your stupid shit while it's happening.

desu didnt read cuz I think you are a literal nigger.

same problems were fixed by countless other altcoins, e.g. Ripple. BTCp has nothing new or extra up their sleeves, and you have to bring something new to the table otherwise you are just late to the party.

also, any altcoin that takes "bitcoin" as part of their name can not be take seriously. Why choose to live in someones shadow. bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin private, etc... They are just trying to ride the bitcoin hype a cash out, is it ponzi. It is more meme then dogecoin.

Yes, you did.

Now save yourself the time, send me the remainin 10% and leave this site, you dumb fuck.

0xb179587c82445f7a69a67ac583b6cdd27429d041

>BTCp has nothing new or extra up their sleeves
Neither did ANS/NEO, neither do most coins that moons.

White papers are bullshit, every coin is a shitcoin and most of them are clones, even literally clones. Why does BTCG still have value? But when people start to believe in shitcoins they build followings and moon anyway.