youtube.com/watch?v=zmi0mDc-cBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

Not funny.

hey hey heyyyy......

RACE WAR NOW

well its rebounding

fuck you arab

Ok fuck you guys. I was ok when you were spamming nigger faggot kike cuck funny shit like that but now you’re insulting America itself, the thousands of Americans who died on 9/11, and the millions of veterans who died to protect us from Islam. I can laugh at a lot of stuff I’m not some PC snowflake but there are still lines you cannot cross for moral reasons. That’s beyond fucked up and you nerds need to learn to value life and not just take nothing serious ever. Trump brought me to this site and I’ve loved the memes but this is too far, this will be my last post in this subchan.

Fucking kek you get a Veeky Forums gold

Thanks for posting this was worried for a minute because there was only 7 other wtc threads, but Im glad you posted this awesome content, exactly what this board needs.

Please leave. Just like everywhere else you go, you're not wanted here

Bought the dip
>cheers

Just so you know, today wasn't WTC's first inside job.

Sure thing Pablo, back to Mexico you go.

S

America is cancer, allahu akbar praise osama

>subchan
You had me till then. 9/10, good job.

America will literally come to any one of your pajeet ass countries and fuck them up so badly you’ll be begging to be part of the US

>bought the dip
it keeps plummeting after mini uptick
kek

Agreed. Joking about 9/11 is just plane wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0

less than 3000 died, you got those replaced with mexicans in a week.
Like you fucked Afganistan and Irak, oh no dident, you pulled from there like little pussies.

Daily reminder that the 9/11 bombers come from the 1st country Trump went to suck cock to.

youtube.com/watch?v=zmi0mDc-cBY

S

get back to plebbit you fucking faggots

WALTONCHAIN DID 9/11

FUCKING BTFO FOR GOOD NEVER FORGET