Is there any more coin that is JUST'd like this?

Is there any more coin that is JUST'd like this?
>Founder dumps and sells ATH
>No follow up and feedback on Litepay. Seriously, they didn't even have any news or feedbacks for months until the last minute when they tell their holders and investors that Litepay is delayed and pending. Won't surprise me if it was just hype in order to drive up price
>Shills its competition NANO on his own tweet. That's like the CEO of Ford dumping his own shares then telling people in a news conference that he has now Honda stocks and telling people to buy Honda cars

How this shitcoin still hasn't dropped to zero is a miracle. It's pretty clear that this chink is shafting his own investors and stakeholders.

Better drop bags now OP. LTC is clearly a pump and down shitcoin now.

i own both. im more worried about nano longterm than ltc

ltc will literally be the silver to btc's gold. both are gonna be around a long time because of their proven track record of security and reliability - something that nano can only acquire after years of use.

>t, salty shitcoin holder

It would've been fine if Charlie still has stake in his own creation and didn't try to shit on his own creation. It's pretty clear he's been dumping for NANO. His recent actions point to this fact. The writing is on the wall.

Charles is not the CEO of Litecoin. Litecoin is an opensource project. Charles can do whatever the fuck he wants with his money and twitter account

I sold this one at a loss. Better suffer a minor setback now than regret later at a bigger loss in the future.

Oh hey another anti-shill ltc thread. Probably 1 of 20 today.

>developer drops his own creation and promotes something else
>won't make a difference
Again that's like Henry Ford dumping his own shares and telling us to buy Honda's while at the same time buying shares of Honda stocks. It's clear he's dumping his own project and found something else. Also, did I forget to mention he's a chink and that chinks are worse than scamming pajeets?

This is different. Cryptocurrencies are not "competing" with each other. Litecoin is opensource, they don't even really care if you decide to buy LTC or not.

Kek.

Pump and dump gook. What an asshole to screw over his own investors.

you're just shortsighted. ltc will be over $1000 at some point and only then will people understand why charlie dumped at at $300

>muh crypto is different than investments!
By your logic, Walton Chain shouldn't have cared when people found out they were scamming.

>ltc will be over $1000

I still care a lot about WTC. The team is hardworking and I'm in fact buying more now!!!

WTC TO THE MOON!!!!

If you still havnt sold LTC to buy Nano you are going to struggle in crypto.

if you honestly have one reason why LTC is better than nano post it now

(other than that retarded doublespending FUD copypasta)

I can cashout LTC at these babies to avoid paying tax.

I mean there's delusion and there's somehow spinning a coin's creator cashing out 100% and shilling other coins into so.ething positive.
That's scientology or chainlink level retardation.

I can donate nano to my twitch channel

Isn't this bitcoin and not LTC? Also Litepay has been delayed and set back. In all probability, they didn't really push through for this and no negotiations took place. They were probably just hyping news to pump up price.

WTF dumping a coin that actually works for nano? aka Raiblocks, aka we can't code for shit aka we create farce exchanges so someone can steal our investor's money.

I guess is Vertcoin's time now that these faggots jumped the shark.

Check the Charlee Lee thread on reddit crypto currency

they are up to something else.
you better catch up with them.
bye

Proven and reliable
Bugfree
Scalable

this is a steady coin it will make great strides wait and see

Not even bothering to (You) you all. Been holding this coin since single digits. I welcome your fud.

Litecoin is the biggest shitcoin in the top 20.
At least bcash has the chinks and Ver onboard.
Without Coinbase Litecoin would be at 200 millions marketcap MAXIMUM.
It's a good lesson about marketing though: it doesn't matter how trash or counterfeit your product is as long as you can shove it in normie face.

I don’t know I’m holding on to LTC because of coin mastery TV, that guy is smart he reads philosophy and shit and he think LTC is making is big this year to suck it nigger

I sold this coin as soon as that Chink tweeted that. Selling at the highs should've been a warning sign but the promise of Litepay lured me in. Guy is clearly a pump and dump gook.

I uniroincally found 2.6 LTC on my hard drive from 2014 on my PC yesterday. I am in this to win it, boys.

To be fair LTC is just a copy-paste if bitcoin with one or two codes replaced. The only thing going with this is the marketing of being "silver to bitcoin's gold" and being an early tech comparable to bitcoin. That's its main selling point. As soon as Charlie got this coin listed at Coinbase, he took advantage and dumped it to get his gains. If the listing got in earlier, no doubt he would've done it sooner

>anti-shill

The minute that LitePay pulled an exit scam on the debit cards you should have too... I did but made some money on the ride up from 190 to 220

>It's pretty clear that this chink is shafting his own investors and stakeholders.
>It would've been fine if Charlie still has stake in his own creation and didn't try to shit on his own creation
a coin shouldnt need the main dev to survive. its suppose to be decentralized...nothing stopping you from developing code for litecoin features.

what if he's trying to drive the price down to buy more?

WHAT THE FUCK

Didn't he sell his LTC under the guise of not wanting to own a currency he talked about on Twitter? He's just a straight-up conman.

drive down ltcs price to buy more? why would he want more of that since its dead now. If he wants to drive down nano price i dont blame him. I wish i could buy more at 9 instead of 15/16 now.

dropped my bags for qtum
later faggots

>put a bigger laughing face meme, please
KEK

> Clif High says 20K eoy

Eh, I still feel better about getting memed into LTC than BGFV.

>BGFV
*priced well below tangible book value
*pays dividend
*insiders buying
*if you buy at the low, now you are up by 15%
*if it goes boom, the chance is you are getting your money back and some more.

desclaimer: I don't own this stock.

kek BGFV is the chainlink of stocks around these parts

Depend on how you are looking at it. If you are a NEET who is looking for 100x, forget it. BGFV is a value stock. You sell once it goes up 50%.

At this point, I am convinced that all the FUD and anti-Litecoin posting on this board is a coordinated attempt to keep the price low so that these false-flaggers can continue to accumulate.

There's no other explanation for it. There are MUCH worse coins (by any calculable metric) out there that don't even come close to getting the kind of FUD that Litecoin receives here on a daily basis. This is, and has been a top 10 coin that has consistently performed and shown stable growth for years now. It outperformed Bitcoin last year, continues to grow, and has planned, achievable goals planned for it throughout 2018. This is all much more than half of the true shitcoins that Veeky Forums shills on a daily basis.

There is simply no reason that such a popular, reliable coin should receive this sort of consistent FUD on this board other than a deliberate, coordinated attack

yes user, George Soros paid me to do this.

No one has to pay you to do it. Re-read my post, slowly if necessary. My allegation is that people are FUDing to keep the price low so that they can accumulate more... presumably for themselves. It doesn't have to be a conspiracy

> founder dumps all at ath
> b-b-but it's only for good of ltc
People on this planet are so naive, I'm almost tempted to agree we need the nanny-state in order to protect them from their own stupidity

>themselves
that's plural, one of them is George Soros

Yes user. It has nothing to do with the founder being an asshole and a despicable human being who pumps abd dumps as soon as he found a way to do so.

That or they delude themselves so they don't sell at a loss. I tossed this fucker the moment he underdelivered on Litepay and made that Tweet. It's clear he made Litecoin only as a get rich quick scheme. The only reason it took him so long to do it was because of exchanges not getting on board with the listing. As soon as Binance got on board, he spent no time dumping it.

>it's fud!
No sweetie nano is here now. The signs are on the wall to dump ltc.

does nano and ltc compete beyond both being crypto?

>fees
Ltc has fees nano doesn't.
>speed
Ltc is faster than btc but nano is faster than ltc.
>Scale
Ltc is old tech and is one blockchain, will bloat. Nano is block lattice so all volume is distributed to their own chain.

Ltc is proven tech, nano isn't.

People talked shit like this against litecoin before it's bullrun as well.. they shut up quickly when it happened.

Dumped my bags at $240 a week ago because Veeky Forums told me to. Feels good man.

Same, bought at 150, sold at 235

Remember Goyim: just SODL it

Who is le nigger and why does he seem retarded?
> Imma pimp pump dis shit to 10k then 100k
Wat de fouq !!??

The head of LTC foundation.

Honestly, for all of the things, good and bad, that can be said about Charlie Lee, I don't think it's fair or accurate to call him an "asshole" or "despicable human being."

If anything, I think he's TOO nice of a guy. He's so nice that he doesn't understand or doesn't appreciate the importance of his position as the face of Litecoin, so when he tweets something like, "I sold all of my LTC" or "Except a 2-3 year bear market where the price will drop 90%," I think he honestly believes that he is communicating such things in the interest of being open, transparent, honest, and friendly with the community. He doesn't realize the weight that those messages has because of his position, and the reason is exactly because he's too nice of a guy.

To be clear: I don't think he should have made those Tweets. I think it was a bad call, but, I don't think he made them because he's an asshole or because he had any sort of malicious intent. If anything, I think he was just being too nice

Another day, another comedy gold.