REPEAT IT WITH ME

CHAIN LINK 1000

WE WILL MEME IT INTO REALITY

LETS GO GOYS

LINK 1K

LINK 1K

LINK 1k

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>inhale
Om
LINK
Om
Om
>repeat

The ICO life cycle
Have faith.

BTC

now is the time to buy

LINK

I love you

LINK

I need you

LINK

Lambos in our future

LiNk LiNk LiNK LiNK

Spread the word of Sergey

Bump for my linkies

Link 1k sat eoy

you are a MANIAC

this is exactly what happened with REQ too, hope they and sergey fucking deliver

Just bought in guys. Measly 2000
Im stinky for the linky.
For once, just once, I will have listened to Veeky Forums
Boys. Boys. This is it.
Is this thing going to correct before mooning more or what? Help me boys. I know I will feel a bad taste in my mouth for a bit. But these bags are going to be held.

how long do I have left to accumulate before the first moon? I have to get my photo ID so I can use coinbase to fund LINK orders, probably going to be 2-3k weeks before I can place my first order

Goof goy.

LINK SAY IT EITH ME WE DA BEST BLOCKCHAIN IN THE GAME

EOY 1000

At least 6 months. SXSW will catalyze the next major leg down.

THE PROPHECY IS COMING TRUE

Absolutely no chance this hits $1000 EOY.

EO2018: $2-5
EO2019: $10-25. Normies start getting into crypto en masse in Q3/Q4.
EO2020: $50-100
EO2021: normie crypto bubble, aka dotcom 2, electric jewgaloo, has popped by now. Price unpredictable, but ultimately not good. If you haven't sold by now enjoy your eternal bagholding.

? i've read some pretty educated opinions that by 2021, crypto will be accepted in all major retail stores, online and off

heey bro welcome aboard 2k is nothing im hoolding 17k wich is also nothing to a 40k holder wich is nothing to a 75k holder wich is nothing to a 150k holder wich is nothing to a 1M holder wich is nothing to our lord saviour sergay who hodls 350M

our supreme leader

put this as your phone background

According to this, LINK will continue going down in price then stabilize until mainnet is launched, am I correct?

>41414
It’s not dubs but I’ll take it as confirmation

Don't fall for meme charts you brainlet
Major exposure event at sxsw, don't expect a 'sell the news' dump.

>DNT is here

This image was created by a twitter fag when DNT was pumping. It is 80% below its ATH now.

no memes, is LINK going to fucking go anywhere anytime soon

SXSW is in 8 days. Next friday should be a good test to see if LINK will go anywhere before mainnet launch. I'm really hoping Sergey has some good news lined up.

Think right now at 6000ish sats its wise to accumulate? I got 2300 coins so far, I put most into NANO.

Now is as good as ever, might go down a bit more though. The run up to the last conference it pumped a bit, so be wary of that. Depending on how the conference goes we could potentially see $1 again or more.

Chainlink are comletely abysmall now. It's like first movers dumped their bags on idiots, and now those have to hang to $1000 fantasies to not kill themselves.

Yeah, but it has LINK in the wrong place. It's actually on the right side of the trough starting to climb.

Now now little goys, I'm trying to buy Link too
Don't you know when i put in low buy orders.... they will be hit eventually :)
Protip its at around 64 buterins

>retard who tries to be a tripfag but can't even figure out how to make a secure trip makes an incomprehensible post trying to FUD

would be accurate if it was November 2017

The next oracle Z, you are not.

Meme power to confirm strange digits, 100$ EOY

OH NONONO YOU FUCKING MONGREL STAY ON BITMEX AND GAMBLE YOUR MONEY AWAY YOU WILL NOT TOUCH LINK

not really, chart says team delivers. now, guess what will sergij deliver with his philosophy degree and Steve who still doesn't know how for cycle works in the meme language go?

All u faggots would be selling if it just went to 5$

kekked
Don't worry just 10k sats lower and i'm in
Also Oracle Z can suck my dick, that retard is no where to be found because bitcoin didn't do what he wanted....

$1000 EOY

I forgot a zero

redoing memepower for 1000$ EOY

Agreed

Dubs confirmed for my phone background. You chose well.

when will Link come on bittrex tho?

You have a higher quality version?