ITT: the rest of the world comes up with a solution to fix the food culture of the USA

ITT: the rest of the world comes up with a solution to fix the food culture of the USA.
How are we going to do it, Veeky Forums?

By shitposting on Veeky Forums

>tfw I live in California
I literally never eat at those places. Just In-N-Out, taco shops and sushi.
That is literal flyover food.

Literally just kill the fat people

This

In n out, albertos and sushi for me

Culture isn't something you can just "fix".

You can stop being so

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

First you should lay out why boiled steak and eel curry is superior "culture".

I'm in favor of this
Yes you can. White ''''culture'''' is going extinct, and nothing of value was lost. Just look at how many people have to resort to shopping at Asian grocery stores just to find food that isn't wonder bread and hungry man dinner. America needs us.

No need to do anything, it's going to fix itself.

Fix the cities so they aren't horrible urban sprawls and have supermarkets that are within walking distance
Kill everyone involved in the FDA.
Put labels on the front, UK style, showing exactly how much people are eating of fat etc.
Stop overusing antibiotics in cattle
Allow unpasteurised cheese to be produced
Stop putting salt/glucose syrop in everything.
Regulate the use of "all natural" in food marketing.

Just off the top of my head.

>Latino food
>Good
They love disgustingly fattening food, Mexico is even more obese than America is.

Fat people die early, the problem solves itself. They get shit health care and don't bother pursing other doctors who might actually try to stop them from dying before they're absolutely on the brink of death, because who fuckin needs them, or you?

James Beard Award winners. Also Kansas city BBQ. I eat at bbs at least once every 2 months. It's the best American food. Better than Commanders Palace even. There is just something magical about it.

Thank goodness white culture is finally dying so people can learn how much better Italian, French and German cooking is.

They're almost as fat as Blacks though, and most of them live in like 3-4 states, just like Blacks.

The only way to fix it is to stop giving them business

>labels
Why? So soccer moms can tamper with free market forces by boycotting businesses over dihydrogen monoxide?

as a non-American, I guess a huge problem comes from commercials. After watching so much of that crap, it's logical for the average person to think that they'll feel better after eating three packs of Doritos

>italian
>white

Less red meat
Less fast food
Less sugar

That's it pretty much

That sounds sad

I can see hear hands rubbing from here, Schlomo.

EXECUTE THE ENTIRE NATION OF DRUG ADDICTED SUGAR ADDICTS
BURN THEM AND THEIR FILTHY CORRUPT SUGAR INDUSTRY TO THE GROUND AND BAN SUGAR FROM THE NEW WORLD

so genocide all americans?

Food culture in US is fine. There are so many options for you to choose from.

It's called freedom, motherfucker. If a bunch of people want to be fat and lazy, fine they chose that. Take your authoritarian "I'm gonna fix your freedom problem" bullshit and shove it straight up your AIDS faggot ass.

FYI: The obesity epidemic is coming to most 1st world countries. Just you wait and see.

Make cars less required

>The obesity epidemic is coming
France seems to be OK.

Dank food memes and amazing food reviewers will again save the day.

>we're coming to culturally enrich you
>t.Fattus Americanus

not my personal problem

Just ban corn subsidies.

No he means like this. In the UK pretty much every food you buy will have this label on the front with some exceptions like fresh fruit and stuff

fuck 'em. let america be the world's lab rats.

t. monsanto corp

>consumers shouldn't be informed about what they're buying because they might decide not to buy it
If the free market doesn't want dihydrogen monoxide, don't put it in your product.

Yes, I know it's water.

Apply higher standards to fast food.
Pic related is a Big Mac in Europe.
All natural, no antibiotics or HFCS bullshit.