Congrats on this, seriously

Congrats on this, seriously.

you buy a coin shilled on /biz
that coin is shit

Wow its almost as if people bought it for btcp

What happened? Is it just that the other dumb coin snapshot is done so people are dumping?

GUYS IT'S FREE MONEY
HERE'S WHAT YOU DO

>SPEND A SHITLOAD OF MONEY TO BUY A SHITCOIN
>WAIT A LONG TIME WITH THE SHITCOIN TO COLLECT AN AIRDROP FOR ANOTHER SHITCOIN
>TRY NOT TO GET FUCKED

FREE MONEY

Why is it being sold when you can't even calim your BTCP yet?

The BTCP network will only launch in 24 hours, wtf is this, whales moving?

snapshot was already done

AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA I FUCKING KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN

Can someone explain to me what the fuck happened?

holy shit it was 60 just yesterday

Snapshot was taken for Bitcoin Private so now only zcl investors are holding

was the snapshot date announced? Did people get screwed over? I think I have some zcl in a wallet somewhere.

>haha dummies everyone knew this would happen BTCP $500 EOM

literally worse than turtlecoin

This. I'm in 5 coins, real comfy holds. Since the bear market started there's been about three threads that even mention them. Going to hold, accumulate, keep under the radar until the bull market then it's hookers licking my asshole money.

>buy shutdown
>pray to god
>watch it bleed 90%
>HODL b/c it might pump 2x randomly
good strategy

I know you're in a project that begins with an N and has a bunch of chinks in it.

So am I, user. So am I.

>
are you guys memeing or what?

the fork snapshot happened already, so the coins got dumped

you dont need to keep holding ZCL beyond the snapshot point, so why would anyone not think it would get dumped to oblivion? lol

who cares?

you're betting on a moonshot but the moonshot already happened when zcl went from $2 to $200

This is what will happen, and it's going to be fucking hilarious to be in the threads.

>ZCL ist the real BTCP

No. Zclassic has no development team and so bitcoin private’s dev team decided to use their chain to start their fork. Everyone who bought Zclassic was actually looking for btcp. Anyone still holding it thinks that maybe the same thing will happen again or is dumb. Zcl is a dead project afaik and was dead since before the fork.

OH NO NO NO
HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA HHHHHAAAAAA

Imagine buying this when it was >200 USD and holding

Well if btcp is better than bch you will crush it except for being too slow to sell.

I don't fucking get it. How can you be this fucking delusional? Have you been in crypto for 2 weeks?