Food plebs

>cute chick at work
>see the disgusting shit she is eating every day
>NOPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjFRy8jQ_0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Years ago, I broke up with an ex BF who refused to eat vegetables. No lettuce or tomato on tacos, and forget pico. He would skirt around carrots, onions and carrots in pot roast, plus he was a crybaby liberal, he didn't stand a chance...awesome metal, lead guitarist though.

Used to date a girl who ordered chili without beans. got in a whole thing with the waitress about it. my point in bringing it up isn't that she's picky, or whatever, just that I never knew chili could come without beans. I guess I'm the pleb.

Why are you watching her eat?

fat roommate tried celery for the first time a couple of months ago. considers thai and vietnamese "too weird"

yeah...

so... what did she eat?

His cum must have tasted awful

She's one of the coworkers I'm usually having lunch with. It's not like I'm spying on her from behind a corner.

Why do you assume she wants to date you?

...because bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks?

>see qt3.14
>see her eating meat
DROPPED

youtube.com/watch?v=gjFRy8jQ_0U

best version

>Vegetarian
NOPE

That's the problem with dating Liberals

Ha! I can dig it.

So liberals DON'T eat vegetables? I thought it was a stereotype that we're wannabe hippies that love veggies.

Get your stereotypes straight, faggot. Not everything you don't like can be blamed on the political ideologies they subscribe to.

>lettuce or tomatoes on tacos

This is why you're a virgin.

Or is it?

diced whole tomatoes, yes, disgusting.

if you want tomatoes on your tacos, you gotta concasse romas for that shit to work

>she chews with her mouth open

why would you concasse tomatoes for taco toppings? do you do that when making pico, too?

such a waste of time

>hamplanet detected

My boyfriend gags around fish and avocado
I can make him eat most other stuff, but on his own he only eats white bread and cheese and ham in various formats