REQ

How much do I need in order to make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chango.tech/welcome-to-chango/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can somebody explain this picture to me?

it's a metaphor

I don't get it. She doesn't like an R. But when it flips 90° she is suddenly interested? She wants to ride that R?

None.

Think of it like a price chart.

Precisely 0 you stupid shill of a useless coin.

Buy skycoin

Ahhh. Damn I am broken in my mind. Everything must be sexual nowadays for me

what if u flipped it again

The R shape also implies a scrotum and penis, don't worry

Why is one eye bigger than the other

get reqt

Let's shill the subreddit of Request Network that they should build a "burning tool" for people to burn their own tokens voluntarily,

That way we can do things like "Burn 10% of your REQ to make REQ jump up in total marketcap!!!" which redditors will probably genuinely do.

Good for us since REQ becomes more noticable for rising in the charts and also because the total supply would drop.

Sold the peak the other day. Bought back in today. +25% on my stack and we're back in the green.
>tfw you take a dump on the poos

Rekt

What's the point of REQ when we have BIP-70?

>what's the point of blockchain when we have banks and other financial institutions

The fact that it works with every cryptocurrency and fiat type. BIP-70 is only for BTC.

The entire point of Request Network is that companies and people can use cryptocurrency without actually having to hold any cryptocurrency making it the step that makes crypto truly mainstream and used in everyday life.

I HAVE 150 REQ AND I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO SLEEP AND SWEATING CONSTANTLY EVER SINCE I'VE LEARNED THAT THEY RANDOMLY PICK TOKENS TO BURN

WHAT THE FUCKKK HOW DO I AVOID GETTING MY TOKENS BURNT? SHOULD I KEEP ON EXCHANGE AND RANDOMLY BUY SELL SO THAT THE ODDS DECREASE??

How are people this poor? That's a $45 investment

she's cute

Bad memes, bad coin. Ever see any good Hillary memes? Me neither.

>Bad memes
True.
>bad coin
True, because it's a token.

CHECKED AND REQT

>implying it has a working product

dude chill it's a 2$ chance plus it's not like you have that many

blog.chango.tech/welcome-to-chango/

Yeah, it does.

>buying something that randomly self-destructs

Massive autism detected.

CUP AND HANDLE