ANSWER THESE SALTY WALTIES

1. Why would WTC allow their employees to enter in the first place

2. Why is said employee so excited about winning $46?

3. What are the chances that the person reponsible for announcing the winner just so happens to be the winner

4. Why would WTC delete posts and ban users for this on their sub? If it was an honest mistake it sure wasn’t handled like one

So fucking retarded. Bag holders please answer me.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0jYD5qaR3us
investopedia.com/university/employee-stock-options-eso/eso1.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would also like to know this. Please explain Walties.

new logo

Is it not normal for people in crypto to shill coins they own? I mean if you believe it all it sorta makes sense for an employer who obv holds coins to shill it on his own account and that would be pretty standard I feel.

Can't answer 1,3 and 4 but there's my thoughts on #2

t. vencuck dares insult the walton masterrace

OMG!Can't believe I won ! Thank you Walton team ! keep doing the great work.

They are a lying sack of shit. They got caught red fucking handed rigging a competition and their marketing morons fucked up the single one ducking thing they had to do to make it look legit and build hype.

That casts doubt on all the fucking shot that WTC are going to release and do from now on.

All this banning in Telegram for even talking about it makes them look even more fucking guilty. They should own up to. Admit they fucked and and beg for some ducking leniency.

The fuckers won't do that of course and they will fuck themselves over even harder.

And I'm a fucking WTC holder. I'm not fudding or talking shit at all. This is the state of it and go fuck yourself if you think I'm wrong.

kek

go back to your ven discord channel you foolish man
noone believes you hold WTC
why would you lie about something you are invested in you dog

t. Chang

Lmfao

Glorious

they are chinks

they allowed their employees to participate, and probably made them win on purpose aswell

they wouldn't be allowed to keep the wtc though, back in the developer fund with that

its just shilling on corporate level

the game was rigged from the start, ring a ding ding

when it dips, it dumps.

lol this whole thing is a massive overreaction. Will be corrected in a day.

you are correct
it is a fool who is not filling up his bags in this dip

Nah m8 this is the new one.

>Bag holders please answer me
It's not just bag holders. "Paid shills" are sometimes a meme, but these companies do hire people to spam positive posts and derail negative conversations about them. Usually, it looks like the first step when there is a thread like this is refusal to engage, but if it keeps being up long enough without disappearing into the archive, they will come and start flooding it with their posts.

Huge fan of Walton, but we should be happy if we're still at 5 dollars eoy. Just being realistic.

What did they mean by this?

1) Who knows? Maybe they thought it was okay to give their employees a chance as well? Maybe they wanted to have more participant numbers to "look" better? But a dumb move for sure to allow employees.

2) I mean if my company gave me some crypto and my worth is tied to that company and that crypto, i would make a shill excited post too. That's just obvious.

3) The chances were extremely high. So few people participated that everyone who entered had a 45% chance of winning. Looks like multiple employees won as well as non employees. Though as stated above, PR wise it's a terrible idea to allow employees to participate, but these Asian companies just seem cringe worthy sometimes by western standards.

4) Reddit subs aren't actually moderated by employees of the company. Though I read multiple threads that discussed it so they didn't delete everyone, though most subs get a little too ban/delete happy.

They also hired some terrible firm to make their new website which sucks balls.

I'm a bag holder and today was not a good day. But I've seen other alts recover from worse than this, WTC will be fine in coming weeks.

also deserves a kek

they partnered with fucking M_O_B_I_U_S
the shittiest oracle scam in existence.
let it go dude, you got scammed. you can still sell relatively high

The only people who use emojis like that are women and black people.

You worry about your money, i will worry about mine. I bought WTC early along with other alts and have already cashed out my initial investment plus some.

A couple weeks from now no one will even care about this, and as soon as they release some good news prices will go back up like the rest of crypto space.

Lol you dumb fuck. You thing this wasn't a big fucken cock up by them? They got caught red handed and fuckwits like you are still siding with them.

You're fucken shit for brains

Wtc is a cancer scam and they will for always be reminded of this.

they got chink'ed

what are asian people
user u will never make it

How are people so stupid to just now realise this scam of a coin?

Is WTC the new DADI?

why the fuck would this one particular employee have access to their main twitter account lmao

>3. What are the chances that the person reponsible for announcing the winner just so happens to be the winner

40% of all who entered won. They won 2 wtc worth 40$. 500 entered 250 won,,
they even showed the script that randomized who would win.

Do you really believe that? Are you deluded or just fudding?

CHINKED

They just didn't trust this people to shill their winnings that much. Once it's done, people who receive the coins don't say shit, the only ones who talk are those who lost or didn't receive their winnings for some reason, and those people only talk shit.

They're doing this contests for marketing purposes. So they wanted someone from the team to act as if they were a winning to shill their "winnings" in an overblown fashion all over the place. It wouldn't surprise me if a certain percentage of the winners as a whole are sock puppets and shills, but it's impossible to say if it's 1-2%, 20-50% or more.

It was a dumb move on their part and they should have been a bit more careful at least not to mess up and react so badly when they were caught.

Nice id esteemed brother

What people fail to understand is that this is the chink mentality. A chink WILL rig a 50$ contest even if he runs a half a billion dollars company. When people tell you not to invest in chink shit, it's not a meme. Some of us had to deal with these fuckers in real life. Stereotypes exist for a reason. Now imagine yourself as a WTC bagholder and the people you invested in go to these lengths to rig a fucking 50$ contest. What the fuck do you think happens behind closed doors? Do you think they suddenly turn into ethical business men? You people are fucking deluded and when this whole ponzi crypto-shit crashes, the chink projects will be the first to exit-scam. You have been warned.

This.

yep, chinks dont have normal (christian) human ethics.

1. $46 is hardly a prize i'd wipe my dogs ass with $46
2. he isn't, it's marketing
3. very small
4. venfags probably brigaded so scorched earth policy was the only answer

now someone give me a logical answer on why a $46 contest would cause a 14% drop in marketcap. my answer is whales capitalizing on the stupidity of the masses by blowing this out of proportion. if you knew about this and didn't buy cheap WTC you are either stupid or lazy

They lied for free hype.
Being unethical doesn't mean they're not doing real work.
Getting caught is a red flag tho.

Give him a break, user, things are pretty hectic around WTC headquarters at the moment.

vocaroo.com/i/s0jYD5qaR3us

/thread
Just like how ven lies about vitalik being an advisor and deleted the tweet?

This.

Here is an alternative hypothesis:
what if the whole project is not actually worth half a billion dollars
What if all that value was speculative with no fundamental underlying value
What if the only thing keeping this going was trust that the crew would not cock it up until you can unload your bags on some retards later on

So basically just like every crypto in existence

Penis

I agree that $46 is fuckall but why fucking lie about giving it away you low IQ fucking stupid nigger.
Its as simple as this, companies lie about something so the market will react and punish them not fucking MUH HURR WHALES HURR fuck off nigger

its worth what its worth when its worth it. you could apply that idea to every form of value

Ven lies about Bmw partnership too.
They’re trash

Ah but if a real life company with real cashflow and real profits is caught doing a scummy thing like this, noone really cares because they are making money. Sure they lose face but thats it. If your company is solely run on the trust that this project will make it in two years, something like this is a bigger problem because it casts doubt on the whole operation.

>muh ven

Look waltoncuck, VEN has nothing to do with the incompetency from WTC. I love how waltoncucks try to blame this on VEN.

I feel like it’s venjeets making all the anti Walton posts. actually I know it’s them.
Because no one else gives a fuck or is petty enough.

this

>anons aren't petty
I have never considered buying either of these chink shitcoins and this is funny as fuck.

Why would anyone buy this worthless piece of shit anyway.
They dont have a product, they don't have a fucking website lmao, yet a "share" is $15-20.

For fucking what??

you dumb fuck, the employee running the twitter acct just happens to win? you dumb fuck

Lol who the fuck cares about another chinese scamcoin?

even if they really were scummy enough to fake a $46 giveaway i highly doubt this will have any longterm impact beyond being a talking point in future wtc shitpost hatethreads. the price could tank 90% further and the devs would still have more than enough money to see the project through to the end. investor confidence is unneeded in this fledgling market

$40 to a chinaman is a lot ofmoney you mongloids. imagine an amount of money that would be substantial to you... a 5k - 10k giveaway at your company, you'd want to win that and if you ran the company you'd have an instinct to just fake it... because you're chinamen and that's instinctively a lotof money to them

Well Boxmining visited them onsite for a demo and he was skeptical at first.. and hes a chink himself. He gave them the green light.

This looks like some great FUD to buy cheap walton to me.

Real companies reward their employees with Employee Stock Options, i.e. they give you shares that vest if you stay with the company.

investopedia.com/university/employee-stock-options-eso/eso1.asp

The idea that they rigged this whole contest to reward their own employees to the tune of $50~ and said employees have to publicly thank the company is laughable.

>I mean if my company gave me some crypto and my worth is tied to that company and that crypto, i would make a shill excited post too. That's just obvious.
>That's just obvious
>obvious

Why would a supply chain and logistics company even host a Valentine's Day contest? Why would the team member act in such a childish manner? Why did the team member say Walton in the third person yet he's part of the team? Why did he get excited about 2 Walton? Why did you allow team members to compete in the first place? Why did this response only come now and not hours ago? Why is there censorship on telegram and Reddit regarding people fudding Walton? Why has Mainnet been delayed twice? Why did the accounts that did win only have a few followers with majority of posts about Walton? Why is this the second PR disaster in the last few weeks?

first reply after their apology. Does this scam still make bank?

Listen, the whole competition was retarded, their whole marketing and comms up until now has been retarded, but i think there is more than enough information out there if you bother to look to validate they have superior technology and partnerships compared to the competition. They are just fucking hopeless at PR. They could have exit scammed ages ago if it was a scam. Its not and in a few weeks when they release their mainnet, child chains and the Guardian Masternode rewards are announced, everyone who wasn't clever enough to either already hold WTC or didn't buy this dip will be fucking kicking themselves for missing the opportunity of a lifetime.

Why wouldnt it, its literally free money

bump