LINK reminds me a lot like ETH back in the day...

LINK reminds me a lot like ETH back in the day, only on a much smaller scale since Veeky Forums was not nearly as popular back then...

BTC holders would call them memesters who were 'late adopters'... I guess both of them made it in the end.

Anyhow, take that little story as you will... don't forget to buy LINK.

and if you're wondering why I'm still here when I was posting on Veeky Forums back in it's hayday, it's because I was shitting on coiners and told everyone to go for safe stocks because it was the smart thing to do

Dude. Stfu man. No one gives a shit. Crypto was a huge fucking scam. Sell your fucking bags already. People don't even pay for WinRar to start buying fucking tokens to do virtual digital shit. it's retarded. Sell your shit already. Damn wtf happened to actual valuation of software? Retards I swear.

im all in on link...no fud or fomo...when people will realize that link started with major FUD campaigns...now that almost everyone finished accumulating.we start to chill it to others but they think we are memeing. i put my balls on the table on this. lunk WILL make us millionaires

LINK reminds me a lot like FUN a month ago, on a similar scale.

Equally shilled, equally worthless.

>equally shilled
k

Any coin that has withstood half a year of scrutiny by Veeky Forumsraeli autism and still keeps pumping out fresh memes is worth its weight

Do not underestimate meme magic

>LINK reminds me a lot like DGB back in the day, only on a much bigger scale since /nubiz/ is too retarded...

>phone posting
>holding link

Good, DGB went x100

Buy sky coin

It 8x'd. Then it went down 8x.

Chainlink 2.5x'd. It will go down now.

Wrong, DGB went from 15 Satoshi ( Dec 2014) to almost 2000 Satoshi ( June 2017)

Digibyte's use case isn't as strong as LINK's though

This is the premier linkie delusion this week, that chainlink is in anywhere near the same league as ethereum. Even before eth took off, it was a far more solid project than link has ever been (or probably ever will be).

LINK only can do x100 this year.

nah the Link whitepaper is far superior

>lunk

heh keep telling yourself that

You say that with hindsight when in reality people back then were just as skeptical of ETH breaching past $10-20 and many called it a shitcoin.

>Grog like lunk
>Grog think lunk make him rich
>Grog think lunk better than bitrock
>Grog have many woman and cloth in future thank to lunk

Wow you're an unbelievably brain-dead faggot

kek

kekked

I just fucking hope Sergey doesn't decide to pull a Vitalik when LINK is successful, and publically shun us after we nurtured his project to life.

Once is enough. Fuck Vitalik. I don't want to hate Sergey too.