My prediction: $20 end of 2018

What say you, user?

That's a ludicrously low estimate

This thing has a definable valuation over weekly payouts once they roll in that sweet fiat it'll basically be the best ETF in the world.

Automatically pulling in both $ and CRYPTO

How high do you see it going?

$0
it's been months and their shit site is stil barely working
people only use it for trading COSS tokens among each other dreaming of mad gains

Hi 911!

Id value it at around a $600M marketcap post UI, engine, and fiat so around $6-8.

Nice.
What kind of dividends would that kind of market generate?

Cosscalc.com

What's a fair ROI percentage for COSS once it gets going and stabilizes at a good volume? Average for other investments is around 15% but I can't imagine crypto traders to want it that low

Great site. Thanks!

>website still shit as ever
>$1 million volume
>70% of that volume is wash trading of COSS token
Around 10 sats EOY once even the most brainlet brainlets realize no one is ever going to use this """""exchange""""" and the last of the whales give up and dump their shittokens.

god damn the pajeeting of this coin is insane
the fiat will get pushed back just like the ui did
the new engine will be shit pajeet code like the rest of the fucking site
stop dreaming of retiring on this fucking coin

I was mistaken earlier. This must be you, 911.

brown id confirms this thread is all pajeets
this guy gets it

pls no bully sir

Literally who? Is this the new shill tactic? I'm not quite updated with what are COSS shills up to these days.

I don't care about helping, I just enjoy ridiculing you deluded shills who are shitting up this board for half a year on no end with a token no one gives a shit about.

I made really good money market-making COSS back in November though, so that's something, I suppose.

So do you think they'll be able to pull of some of that which they're trying to? Fiat, etc.?
How realistic / unrealistic is it?

No, I really don't think so. Is the API implemented yet? They were supposed to be back in November (then pushed to December) along with new UI.

Now where is the proof of their established banking ready to do fiat? You realize they can't do fiat without banking, right?
>inb4 they make USDT pairs
kek

Now let's imagine on the 1% off chance (probably much closer to zero than that) that they indeed will establish fiat pairs. Who will use COSS and why? Bittrex will have fiat pairs. Request Network in Q2 will have seamless fiat pairs. Jibrel Network will serve as a fiat gateway sometime this year.

Now tell me, who will use COSS and why?

>biz bashing this coin, skeptical of it

Yep, time to buy and accumulate
If any of you want to make it, you should do te exact opposite of this shit board

Veeky Forums was making fun of this shittoken since November, by the end of December no one even bothered anymore, you dumb newfag.

exit scam at the end of 2018

don't get me wrong, i like the idea, but i just don't think the team can pull it off
otherwise i'd be back in it

We aim to roll out new UI for the front page, account page with more during next week. 100% of the content is not ready yet, but the design and the functionalities are. We know we aimed for end of February, but timelines are not always easy to keep in the IT industry as unknown factors “almost always”occur.

LOOOOOOL LOOK ANOTHER PUSH BACK