I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

I PURCHASED 5 BITCOINS AT $20,000

YOU ASSHOLES TOLD ME IT WOULD GET TO $200,000 SO I LOCKED FOR 5 YEARS

>meanwhile my friend (economics lecturer) gave me a full detailed lecture as to why crypto is in a price bubble and how bitcoin evolved into a Ponzi scheme

also

/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

>The greater fool theory states that the price of an object is determined not by its intrinsic value, but rather by irrational beliefs and expectations of market participants.[1] A price can be justified by a rational buyer under the belief that another party is willing to pay an even higher price.[2][3][4] In other words, one may pay a price that seems "foolishly" high because one may rationally have the expectation that the item can be resold to a "greater fool" later.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/28/struggling-bitcoin-will-double-by-mid-year-wall-streets-tom-lee-says.html
youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for buying my bitcoins.

Hurry up an sell before it drops any lower, you can always get back in at 15k

You didn't do research into Bitcoin. If you weren't prepare for volatility then you should've have bought any.

cnbc.com/2018/02/28/struggling-bitcoin-will-double-by-mid-year-wall-streets-tom-lee-says.html

now gtfo you fucking retard

You got scammed.

you did good, buy high and sell low.

yes thank you masters

I will wage-slave till eternity

-------------------------Born a slave-----------------------

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY

I flushed $100,000 in the toilet

Sell everything now for a sweet loss, then FOMO back in sometime around Dec when BTC hits $35k. The optimal investing strategy.

BTC is outdated hot garbage, go ETH

this guy gets it
this is the only way of making money
this is the Veeky Forums way.

mfw he doesn't realise in 5 years they will be worth $200000 each

AHHHH SELL SELL SELL CUT THOSE LOSSES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

i hate you fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

>living the Veeky Forums dream

i got 5 zcl at 214 dollars

WOJACK NOOOOOOOO

YOU NEED THOSE

>Ponzi scheme
>They use this word, but it don't mean what they think it mean.

Don't worry if your lecturer says it is a ponzi he is retarded and his opinion can be safely disregarded.

>Ponzi
>Buy into something with no intrinsic value so you can make money off the next guy

>Shitcoin
>Buy into something with no intrinsic value so you can sell it for more money to the next guy

Completely different right senpai?

>YOU ASSHOLES TOLD ME IT WOULD GET TO $200,000
It's true. What's your problem?

>another mong who thinks speculative assets are ponzis

I guess your opinion is also worthless, sorry user.

you are retarded. Might want to learn what a ponzi scheme actually is and how markets work before you fall for one

Most people who enter the market the first time buy the tops due to FOMO, I will admit with honesty I did the same thing in april 2013, bought at 180 usd but I held and I've still got the same BTC from then now in one of my wallets sitting at 5962% fiat appreciation its the equivalent of buying 15-16k before the ATH this time. The trick is to average in to your position which is what I did afterwards and to not sell until you are happy with the gains.

u are so fucking dumb.

20.000 pesos, rubles or rupees maybe.

Now fuck off.

> greater fool
Genie in a bottle

Everyone knows what a Ponzi scheme is you fucking idiots. I'm highlighting the SIMILARITIES.

>Buy into something with no intrinsic value so you can sell it for more money to the next guy

Please do tell me how far off the mark I am with this?

There's a lot of similarities between the creases around by asshole and the folds on your brain, but that has nothing to do with the fact that you're a shithead

How can you be so dumb and have 100k just lying around like that

Dude if you bought that much at $20k then I honestly cant feel bad for you man. You couldn't just watch it for a week? Nope, had to jump in head first at the ATH