Foods you would murder your wife to bring back

Foods you would murder your wife to bring back

I would slaughter an orphanage to bring Cini-Minis back

I'd probably attack an retired Nam Vet for these

>murder your wife
Are you being facetious? This is a community of touchless virgins.

Agreed.

Also Panera's seafood bisque soup. Was heaven on earth.

i'd murder all food to bring my wife back :(

we need to petition to bring these back

*Husband

Get it right, honey.

Rofl, in germany you get this shit in every backery and supermarket for like 50 cent

Doesn't burger king have these?

They are quite common here too but they want a particular variety of it.

I thought about this for a good 20 minutes, and I'm drawing a blank. I feel like everything I used to like as a kid is still around. For some things, I've found a better product, and I wouldn't even know if the other product is available.

Not for years. They sold out and sell Cinnabon now.

>let's sell them more air

Guacamole Doritos, old burger king nuggets and taco bell mexican pizza when it had olives and cilantro, before it was just grandpa's diarrhea and diseased tomato on a flat tortilla

I miss you doublemelt!

If you (or anyone else who would be interested) are around, OP, I found a few years ago an Israeli snack food thing that's supposed to be identical to P.B. Crisps.
Now, I say 'supposed to be' because I can't confirm because I wasn't in the US at the time that P.B. Crisps were a thing, but while out wondering about Borough Park with a friend, I stopped in a store for a snack and picked up a packet of these Israeli things.
I thought they were really fucking good and had my friend try some. He flipped his shit, said they were exactly like P.B. Crisps, explained what P.B. Crisps were, then walked back into the store and bought all the ones they had on the shelf.

Now the problem: I don't recall the name of the product. With some sleuthing, maybe you can find out.

Hope this helps.

Also, I would bludgeon a baby with another baby for pic related.

Was going to, but now it's back, so that plan's on hold for now...

mate, it's been back for a while now

Oh, and while I was wondering about Borough Park, I was wandering about it, too.

Well I've only known that for a couple months, sorry!

koala's march is the closest thing to this

are they the same now, or are they still the shitty cinnamon toast crunch kind?

they're available at any asian market

Fuck off, twatermelon.

I'd kill my wife and kids to bring back Pepsi Blue.

and Monster BFC.

And chile lime Fritos

They're how they were before, though I don't ever remembering them being like CTC.

I just bought a box at kroger. Wasn't aware people couldn't get this anymore.

The food they had in Auschwitz. Oh boy was that stuff good.

Rice Krispy Treats Cereal.

that's still available in some areas, certain Walmarts carry it for example

just bought some of these at the store as well where the hell do you people live.

epic win