It;s dead

Fuck this pajeet coin, hope you guys got your bags out of this shit.

$1 eow confirmed

I mean, how did anyone expect something that literally doesn't exist yet to remain in the top 10? There are SO many other products that actually have exactly that, a product, that does something.

>literally doesn't exist
It has a working wallet and it's NOT AN ERC20 token.

Does ENG exist? Does link exist? Shit I have my own erc20 token imo they're all fucking scams

>It has a working wallet and it's NOT AN ERC20 token.
Do you really mean that it deserves to be top 10 because it has a working wallet?
Try to answer objectively without thinking about your massive bags pls

>It has a working wallet and it's NOT AN ERC20 token.
That somehow makes it worth 7 billion dollars, it has a working wallet guys that's why! A fucking working wallet!!!

Unironically just bought 10k.

Yeah fuck this shitcoin. Buy skycoin instead.

>actual use
>decentralise Internet
>21 million coins
>price only a few dollars

does the entire whitepaper describe a fucking wallet for a useless token?

fuck off retard

looks like a good time to buy actually.

shush now with that nonsense

NEO & EOS holders shitting their pants today I see,... 3 Cardano FUD threads in1 day is definitely an uptick in the butthurt.

god you are a such a fucking idiot. look at the roadmap faggot

This shit happens EVERY FUCKING TIME. I've held Stratis bags for months because of this.
>project comes out
>flies under the radar for a while
>people learn about it's "potential"
>moons like a motherfucker
>retards buy the ATH thinking this will always go up
>people realise that there's a long way until a working product is out
>lose patience and start selling
>other people start selling too
>chain reaction
>project slowly bleeds for 8-12 months until the team actually has something to show for
>bagholders stay deluded and shill the prevent the bleeding
>eventually it moons again and bagholders pretend they weren't on suicide watch for the past year.

DELETE

don't even remind me fucking shitcoins

it is the best project in crypto bar none. based on the roadmap, the best team in crypto, design methodology, execution on roadmap to date, execurion methodology - deserves to be #3 behind ETH and buttcorn

STOP BULLYING CHARLES

>>bagholders stay deluded and shill to prevent the bleeding
I'm at the first part of this, but I'm not shilling because I'm legit retarded and want to double down, which means I'm happy when I see FUD or the price dropping.

Has any of you ever heard of buying low? It's a revolutionary new concept of making money.

>oh I have fresh new fiat
>open /biz
>find every "its dead", "f to spit on grave", "i got gooked" topic that day
>check is it top 50 coin, or better top 20, if yes BUY THAT BAGS
>close /biz, live life, seeya in 1 year
>profit?????

What a faggot

Half the reason I sold my bags at a buck was because of how sensitive Charles is. The other half of the reason is because it was overvalued as fuck at a buck

>this

you think who writes this >whitepaper FUD

No shit, been waiting for ages to get into this. Still not buying though, I'll wait till it's 500 sats again. It'll be like I was one of the first early adopters.

Not getting to 500 sats imo. I have a feeling this is the bottom. The volume that killed the 200btc sell wall tonight means heavy support here

that's the way she goes

Just depends on what the big guy is gonna do. If it goes sub 10k again, we might see another -10% from cardano sat-wise. I'll be getting ready to put my fiat back in btc again.

I literally cashed out at 18k and have been waiting to get into cardano since then.

roadmap says staking pools are 75% complete so you FUD'lers go and sell im gonna stake until the good times come bag around

im still $1700 in the green with ADA btw

I’ve been lurking their github and there are commits and pull requests every day and not just updating the FAQ, but real hundreds of lines of code.
People who think this is a scam are deluded, if there is a coin in this space that is NOT a scam it is Cardano. I’m just waiting for confirmed trend reversal for a good point to enter

Did you know that the pre-ico price was $0.0024 per ADA and most early investors were regular business people who put substantial amounts of money in and will cash out if it looks like it's set to keep on tanking?

Holy mother of god. These people got a 100x?

It could easily drop another 70%.

>assuming they didn't at $1 or when it was hoovering around $0.80 for 2 weeks during the crash

>erc20 token imo they're all fucking scams
this, ut noe Veeky Forums doesn't even know the difference between a token and a coin

Jesus christ, I don't see a point in investing in something that was so underpriced for a selective group of people. At least eth was on sale for everyone at it's low points.

It's too dangerous to enter a market where people can get out with 100x at any time.

Yeah I get that, but it's still nothing. Ideas does not mean much without execution.

I'm gonna HODL for a year at least, that should give them a chance to get their shit together. rome wasn't built overnight

>point out the obvious market cycle that every "whitepaper revolutionary project" goes through
>get accused of FUD as if I'd actually want to buy this and catch a falling knife again

I'm willing to bet that you got into crypto in the past 6 months. You have that semi-deluded optimism that is specific to people that are new to crypto.
No oldfag on biz would dare to disagree with me, cause most of us have seen this shit before and we will see it again. We don't talk about this often cause we make money off of you.
You should try talking less and listening more. Even though this board is 99% shit, sometimes you might find something useful. Or you could ignore everything that is outside your echo-chamber let experience be a teacher for you.

ive been here for about a year now, Ive learned categorically that if you throw your money in decent coins sooner or later you make money

Ive lost a lot more from selling early than losing money completly

if you're here for about a year than you should recognize these patterns and also know about the cost of opportunity. Here's a concrete example from yours truly:
>hold stratis bags for ages
>realise the niggers are slower than everyone thought and this shit will take a long time
>sell stratis bags at a loss and buy substratum
>substratum proceeds to moon x20
>turned a 30% loss in a x20 opportunity
This is just one example. I have others that are not that impressive but I still made shitloads of money.

You see my point? Now if you're the kind of fag that buys something and then forgets about crypto for years, good for you. Hold this shit until they deliver and it moons. On the other hand you are posting on Veeky Forums which means you keep an eye on the market and are willingly holding and missing opportunities. This is a shit strategy. Either hold and quit this shit for 1-2 years or learn to take advantage of the opportunities. It's unlikely we'll get another chance in our lifetime like crypto. At least milk it while it lasts.

Eos and neo holder here. Feeling pretty comfy knowing that both projects will be in wide spread usage by the end of the year. Ada devs will still be peer reviewing every line of their haskel compiler when eos and neo are ruling the cyrpto space. If I actually thought it was anything more than an academic circle jerk id invest in it. But it's not.

Academics don't build things, they just swing their dicks around and try to impress people with how "scientifically correct" their ideas are. That's why they all use bullshit aesthetic languages like haskel and lisp.

this is my porfolio rn, im not gonna sell but what would you shill me at the moment?

It's spelled Haskell. Since you don't know that much you clearly don't know why it was selected and for what parts of the project it was selected. Do you know how many companies have been hired to program different parts of the Cardano project? no, you don't do you - since you incorrectly imply that 'academics' are doing the work there.

I bought 1600 at 17 cents so I don't give a fuck. One of the only coins that even through mega dumps I'm still in green. This coin will be massive once it is finally ready. Comfy in my wallet, all my other coins I trade / gamble with.

Pro tip , if whale puts 5 million coin wall when he sees it's about to moon then you buy. There is 1 percent chance that he is so stupid that he tries to sell bags at all time low. Don't believe me? Go glance at the btc chart for a day, you'll see

this is a shit strategy in today's market. Buy high sell low.

Your portfolio looks like "this will be huge in 2020" starter pack.
Not gonna shill you anything cause I don't have my crystal ball with me right now. Maybe keep an eye on ARK in the next weeks. I have a feeling V2 and ARKVM is closer than they lead us to believe with their meme percentages on the roadmap. If I'm right (and I'm not saying I am) you might see a moon mission similar to NEO.

Might also want to keep an eye on Blockport. Stuff coming this month. Still not sold on the token utility, but this is crypto and it doesn't need to make sens for things to moon.

Buy moar Lisk. It's been remarkably stable considering the bear market, bleeding now because the rebranding was just a new icon, no tech announcements worth a fuck and weak hands are getting shaken out.

It just knows daddy tezos is releasing soon

Enjoy investing in "rising stars" instead of taking a risk on something that does not have value yet

If you look at ADA's 1 day chart and say "no thanks" thats on you