Gf wants me to sell crupto

Gf has been ordered to evict her premises and pay $1500 for her rent. Been going out for 3 years.

She has a lot of debt and not working much and now wants me to pay her rent or she is going to be homeless. No family? What would you do Veeky Forums

I already paid her rent on some months and everything else. Need help.

My crypto stack is worth around $30,000

>3 years
Either break up or have her move in with you, wtf.

Sounds like a lazy ass fuck of a gf

have her move in with you?

she's a wreck and can't manage her money
and you're supplying her like a little cuck you are

>She has a lot of debt and not working much

She's gay and sub 80 IQ. Fucking sever

If she fucks good let her live with you for now. Anyway be ready to cut her off asap, if she can't handle her debs & money she is not a keeper.

Also will probably live off welfare entire life, get rid of that stupid cunt

listen to your heart.
do you feel like you should pay it? if you love her and want to stay 2gether with her def. don't let her go homeless. can't you move in 2gether?

but if you don't love her..

the fact that you're asking it here is telling. you know the majority of people here have 0 respect for women. if paying it feels more wrong than not paying it then don't pay it. don't search for reassurance.
but be prepared that she'll fuck (an)other dude(s) and let you know lol.

Just consider her a bag to dump

fuck that stupid aids ridden cumslut

Have an intermediate mutual friend, whom you are slightly better friends with, take possession of her easily pawn-able collateral worth $1500 due to be liquidated to satisfy the loan in 60 days

If she's not already living with you she's probably fucking 3 niggers on the side. She's dumping on you. Get out while you can.

Well OP, tell me what kind of GF you want?

A dumb slut who can't manage her finances and is useless in life?

OR someone who has a functioning brain and a drive to succeed in their life?

For me she falls under the first, and I would dump the bitch.

She wouldn't want to live in a basement.

so you're living cheaper thah she does while you're paying her rent? she's actually fucking other dudes and have no respect for you lol

Unfortunately moving in with me is not an option. We used to live together however I moved back with my parents for stability while she sorts herself out. Clearly she hasn’t.

It’s as if she doesn’t care. She didn’t then turn up to the court date for the hearing of whether or not she is going to be evicted and just found out now. Police could come any moment and kick her out.

meth or heroin, get out now

>drowning in debt
>can't afford rent
>high standards
This is looking worse and worse, OP

that really does 100% sound like the typical kind of woman that's easy to fuck.
just 'borrow' her phone without her knowing. you'll see evidence she's fucking other dudes 100%.

The second only goes for high-potential-power self-driven males. not fags who ask for opinions on an imageboards.

>It’s as if she doesn’t care. She didn’t then turn up to the court date for the hearing of whether or not she is going to be evicted and just found out now. Police could come any moment and kick her out.

Nice job still hanging onto that fucking disaster of a money sink. She dead & gay af

She probably has like 3 other dudes she's using for money and 4 niggers she's fucking on the side. Dump that heavy bag right now.

This before you get the stupid bitch pregnant and have to pay forever

She can’t move in with my parents since she got arrested hitting a police officer and my parents don’t want someone like that with them.

ok. 1 question. if you knew for fact she has fucked another dude while you were living apart, would you dump her or not?

There’s no happy ending with people like this, just to let you know.

Yeah I’d leave the bitch without a second thought about it.

This is moving into bait territory

I can assure that this isn’t.

This was at the start (1st year) of going out.

If your heart says yes...
Make a repayment plan and make her stick to it. Ask her how she will pay you back and when - and stick to those dates.
You don't say how old you are, but you do say she has a history of bad money management. That's a worry - you cannot keep bailing her out. There must be personal responsibility on her part.
If you're not sure, consider what you would sell to help her. If it goes up and you end up not benefitting because of her, how would you feel?

I agree with previous user- you're asking on here what you should do-that's a sign right there. And don't ever forget, NO is an answer that does not require further explanation. If she has not paid back your previous assistance, do not be afraid to say NO.

dump her....i was with a girl for 3 years...just recently broke up...she was an alcoholic abuser...shed make me pay for everythng too. She barely worked and i supported her finacially...she lived with me in a one bedroom apartment until the police got called on her after she attacked me in a drunken fit of rage. needless to say she moved back to the shithole from where she came from living with her grandma. Just let the bitch go. You don't need a whore who wants you for the money...work on yourself...don't sell crypto for anyone but you

do you know how many offers women get daily? how many guys will try to fuck her? a lot. a LOT.
when a woman is like that, she's a literal cumdumpser. there's no way she has rejected every guy that tried to fuck her in the past 3 years with that mentality, the fact that you're not living together, and how she's apparently using you as an ATM.

i mean, give her the benefit of the doubt, because miracles might exist, i suppose. look at her fucking phone. but if you think that woman is faithful you have 0 understanding of them. this will be a very valuable lesson.

This was during our first year. She has a drinking problem. It sounds fucked I know but she’s down to fuck and the sex is amazing.

>GF is in heavy problems
>leave her
state of males today

> Oh she's got this faggot cucked af
This. You stuck your dick in crazy, you think this is the lower point? Theres now bottom with people like this. Unironically consider suicide.

How is this biz related again?

sounds like his gf already left him and kicked him out of the apartment HE is paying lmao
more like state of females today

This....the minute that dumb fucking whore of a girl friend i dated for 3 years realized she can't use me as a meal ticket anymore and she had to move back to her shitty town with her shitty grandmas house. She hopped on some guys dick instantly...i saw it because i hacked into her facebook and saw the messages. Literally days after we broke up...Actually, come to think of it. she was talking to him while she was still trying to work it out with me...

Thank you for the info I appreciate your response user.

Holy shit am I you and you’re me.

They always have a backup plan, always

Nigger is this a joke? Drop this fucking bitch like the dead weight she is.

Just get a trap and play vidya games together in the basement.

God damn I hate women

>kicked him out of the apartment
again, the absolute state of males today.

basement vs street no question

Jesus I just read the rest of your posts.
NO is the only answer.
NO NO NO NO NO

Dump her. The only people worth helping are the ones who want to sort themselves out. Others just consume other people like a black hole.

that's why i have a life insurance policy that would make her rather kill me than cheat on me.

nah. people like this just need some huge change in their life and they can get back on track and more. but clearly this woman isn't getting her change.

maybe she needs a different guy or something much else, but if you couldn't change her world in 3 years you're very-very unlikely to change her in the future and quiet possibly she'll never change anyways.

but there's always hope. but i don't think you should stay w/ her regardless.

Dude, women are snakes. I swear they only look out for themselves. They want to nest and cling onto a man who has some financial security. The bitch will lie and say" i don't care if we live in a cardboard box i'd still be with you as long as you treat me right."

It's all fucking bullshit user. They will say things like "i'll never hurt you." "i could never date another man after you." "I'll always love you".

Women are emotional needy creatures that will ghost their man if they find a better opportunity somewhere else. Don't take it personal just do you, get stronger and figure out how to live a life without the need of a woman's attention constantly...

Are you some white guy dating a hood-rat?

>She has a drinking problem.

kek

alcoholism 101: don't help them until they express a desire to get professional help

I am literally living with a problem like this atm. I am visiting family and this fucking trainwreck of a human being has moved in with them and he is manipulating them every way he can.

They keep giving him second chances and making excuses for him whereas I see it clear as day that he is going to pull them down with him (unless he dies first).

damn would be like finding a unicorn.

Okay listen mate, I know how complex relationships can be, but look at the facts here.
>debt
>assaulted a police officer
>drinking problem
>can't manage to pay rent on time
>didn't show up to court date
This isn't a series of incidents, this is a pattern. Do you see her breaking this pattern any time soon? This is a judgment call you yourself will have to make.

If you do see a bright future and decide to pay for her rent, good for you, but make it on your terms. Most kids here don't know what they're talking about but there is some truth to the alpha male archetype. Have a serious talk with her, have her agree to some rules and check if she abides by them. I'd say you demand access to her finances, have her sober up (make her go to AA if you believe in that shit) and make her live on a strict budget that you check and enforce. Ideally this is something her father should do, but I get a vibe that that likely isn't happening. Make it absolutely clear that this is her final warning and that you're out if she doesn't follow the agreement.

seem like women can wield emotion like a weapon, while men are the ones susceptible to emotional manipulation.
How are women the emotional sex in the worldview you presented?

Also, the fact that she's an alcoholic is a big sign she's prone to being a slut...women can't handle alcohol as well as men. They don't process things as well under the influence. They are more likely to make really bad decisions...slutty decisions...so if she's been on the drink living on her own..chances are she's had some dick in her life...and it wasn't just your dick

>if a woman cheats it's the mans fault for not satisfying them

>What would you do Veeky Forums
Help her find a bankruptcy lawyer. Then once she’s free and clear, marry her and clamp down on her bullshit spending, fuck a white baby into her and she won’t spend anything except for the kids.

>Gf wants me to sell crupto
>My crypto stack is worth around $30,000
Why does she even know about your finances? Women you are dating should never know the amount you have in founds,thats a big fucking mistake....

Because in the moment they actually believe what they say. But are easily changed and persuaded by other influences when they arise. Sure, some women can lie and manipulate men based on their good looks, submissive nature, and overall obedience. A man gets off on that, their ego is stroked and women know how to manipulate and stroke it for their benefit...

But by the same token, women are emotionally unstable and will say and do things in the heat of the moment. But when they come to their senses they act differently, very differently...

have you seriously, ever seen something like that work out? a boyfriend imposing strict rules on a gf like this and thereby making her a better person? the gf will just leave and find another guy that'll let her move in in exchange of her sexual services lol

being strict isn't the good choice here, imo. suggest her AA, or maybe take her to there yourself or something. move in with her and make her happy without having to drink.

but you likely can't do it op, it doesn't sound like you're her big one, or that she's yours.

I feel like most of us have seen this story a hundred times. I don't understand why they don't educate kids in school about alcoholism and narcissistic personality disorder.

>It sounds fucked I know but she’s down to fuck and the sex is amazing.
To be honest it does sound like you're way too hung up on pussy

More like ancap unicorn. More rare than your steak warmed with a liquid nitrogen.

I'd say break up with her if she isn't willing to sort her shit.
Even if you pay for her rent, it's not going to stop there. She is going to suck you dry and not in a good way.
Alternatively if you really don't want to break up, you could give her a last chance. Pay for her rent one last time and see if she's willing to sort her shit, get a job etc

>you could give her a last chance

Classic mistake.

>expects a woman to be submissive to him only, and not to other people
>can't earn this due to being a flaccid beta
>except that the female acts like he's Chad despite not being one.

fucking males today

if you just do this and change nothing, you're just stretching it out op. there's literally 0 chance she'll change now by herself. either move in with her or dump her at this point there are nill other options.

I stay at her place like 5-6 days a week. So the chance she is cheating on me is slim.

I’m headed over to help her move and provide emotional support. Not financial.

I guess deserves that.

Gib ancap gf p-p-please!

>gf wants me to
Dump her.

Lmao, a docile woman is the worst kind of woman...

They will go with anyone who symbolizes a father figure. So you're right. A woman who is submissive will submit to another man if that man is posing a threat to their relationship...rather than standing up for the relationship the woman submits just like the lioness submits the to the rival lion who kills the original male lion and the original male lions cubs. Then sleeps with the lioness

it's not like the lioness helps when she sees her partner getting fucked up...she just sits there ready to get fucked if her partner fails to defend the pride.

I feel bad for you. It's obvious that you have not been able to find a "chad" and have not been genuinely attracted to a man.

kek

drop her ass like an anchor user...you don't need a low class girl in your life. she clearly has issues...

The fate of 90% of women today. they have to deal with completely unenticing betas while having to pretending they like them.

Say no, you don’t have the money

You are a literal cuckold.

That's the only way to help an alcoholic. Otherwise you are enabling them and helping them destroy themselves.

user you can take her back on the condition she gives BJ's on command and swollaws once each day. Otherwise no deal, she is a systemic risk.

I can agree with this statement, but don't confuse me with these fags like in your post You've probably never met a well developed sociopath. When you are in the same room, you're under mind control.

Don't leave her yet, first give her false-hope and steal everything she has, then leave her.

Nice pedestal you put that pussy on OP

look for trend reversal confirmation on 1D candles

TA will tell whether you should invest in her

>I can agree with this statement, but don't confuse me with these fags like in your post

Calm down with the whiteknighting. She is just as bad as the /pol/ fags who make sweeping claims about all women.

this is me and my gf:

>youve invested 3k? WTF this is so inresponsible

>its 10k? You should sell

>its 30k you should sell!

>its 100k. ok ok. just get a job user

If you pay, you move in.

Fucking kek

Very similar experience. Can’t wait for all the independent wimin to buy the top

Women know jackshit about money.

Dude, she is bleeding you dry. You will only see this after she's gone. She has no respect for you and the secund you cut her off she will find another sucker. Do yourself a favour and say no, see what she does, that should tell you everything you need to know..

She is never going to change. You will always have to bail her out all your life.

This bitch is going to give you herpes, hpv and or herpes if she hasnt already. Thats basically the mo for a girl that fucks niggers.

Under no circumstance do you touch your crypto stack to try and save a roastie alcoholic. Not only will she not really appreciate it, she will make it a sign of weakness for you and probably cheat on you with some BBC. Just move on, she sounds like a wreck man.

She’s just moving all her shit now.

I feel bad for her cat. She’s moving to her sisters to sleep on the couch and sort some shit out.

Pic related.

Find a lower maintence gril, no way can it be justified spending that much on a gril. Not a wise investment.

KEK this.

Also don't fuck her anymore, or else you will get the I'm carrying your child message to make you pay

Why did you tell her you have investments? She sounds like a lazy, dumb, leach. Cut ties or lie and say you lost it all and never let her know again.