Top quality 'Za thread

Top quality 'Za thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GWzqrSPv5s
youtube.com/watch?v=JFNlr6ADRHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off ryan

They changed the formula. It was a lot better back in the day. More toppings, too.

Just got a peppeeoni pizza from Costco. Where doea that rank for Veeky Forums?

top tier frozen 'za coming through

Take n bake or already cooked?

From their food court area to take home.

Its pretty good. A tad bit better than say little caesars imo

Cheapest rising crust za, freschetta/digiorno style, whatever is on sale. Five cheese.

Go to deli: I'd like 10 slices of your thinnest sliced boarshead pepperoni.
>56centsOfPureFlavor.jpg

Alternately sopressatta if they have it.

ACQUIRE PICKLED JALAPENOS.

Top accordingly

tastiest budget frozen pizza experience unlocked

Isn't it more like a concession stand rather a concession hole in the wall?

don't forget the pineapple.

I bet you tell your black step son that.

Part 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=1GWzqrSPv5s
Part 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=JFNlr6ADRHY

There you go lads, solved the debate for you.

I wish I had someone in my life that looked at me the way jack looks at freschetta pizza.

Pizza hut

I think jack might have been shilling for screaming Sicilian. After coming out of the hipster artsy box, that pizza was indistinguishable from red barrons.

It did seem to have a fair amount of topping and cheese, but ill stil withvrising crust pizzas.

Also, I have to complain that once again our fat, retarded friend has fucked everything up. The box directions for several of those brands direct you to cook directly on the oven grates... And he cooked an insulated pan. Of course the bottoms all came out uncooked...

I wish he'd review pic related.

Holy shit. This can't be real. That is 10x more work than just beating an egg by hand. Why would anyone think this is useful? I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Maybe somebody wants a scrambled hard-boiled egg? Every thought about that smartass?

here's something that'll blow your mind: most tv-order items, especially cooking-related stuff, is meant for disabled or handicapped people literally
this item would probably be for somebody who had parkinson's and couldn't scramble an egg if i had to guess

Pretty much, yeah. You're right.

That's exactly what I thought. It looks just like Little Caesars but is actually a bit thicker and tastes just a bit better.

Has anyone here ever been to a Johnny' Pizza?. We have some here around Atlanta Georgia.

Parkinson's would only make it easier to scramble an egg, silly

>Has anyone here ever been to a Johnny' Pizza?. We have some here around Atlanta Georgia.

Down in the city, fellinis and camellis are the best. Antico had there 1000 degree wood fired ovens made and shipped in from italy, as well as all their ingredients. It seems extremely authentic, but I've never been to italy myself. Most people would tell you its the best in atl.

Out in the burbs you have johnnys. The mini garlic rolls are pretty good.

There are also Mello mushroom and Rays, those are decent.

There is a place in east Cobb called Labellas that is really quite good too.

>tldr johnnys is very good, decent priced, good garlic rolls. Do try it soon.

Kek'd

fun fact:

Costco will make an off menu veggie pizza if you order it.

Ugh bbq chicken is shit compared to Margherita

What about vegan with gluten free crust? I am vegan btw.

When will the vegan meme go away