Why are Europoors so obsessed with Americans? You are just as idiotic as they are though

Why are Europoors so obsessed with Americans? You are just as idiotic as they are though.

Other urls found in this thread:

socialstudies.org/system/files/publications/se/6003/600310.html
newsfeed.time.com/2011/07/21/where-is-america-only-one-quarter-of-u-s-students-are-proficient-in-geography/
iontheworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/iqworld.jpg
news.vice.com/article/americans-are-still-getting-fatter
news-medical.net/news/2005/03/15/8470.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Climate_Orbiter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Says the paki.
I'm sorry ISIS didn't have enough curry for you today, rajeet.

Because Americans are Europeans.

Success breeds jealousy

>made possible by German rocket scientist

Yeah without Nazi scientists the Russians might have won that big dick contest.

The moon's a lot bigger and a lot closer than a comet, mate.

So you admit you have a tiny europeen, then.

>>made possible by German rocket scientist
>without Nazi scientists the Russians might have won that big dick contest.
ppppftt...
Spoils of war.
And Russians had Nazi scientists too, but I don't see their flag on the moon.

Besides, without the U.S. and Canada sending aid, and the U.K., etc fighting the Nazis in north Africa, there's a decent chance the Russians wouldn't have had any Nazi scientists anyway.

Anyone can make a one-way trip with a machine. We sent MEN and got them back a alive. If it's so damn easy then how come you haven't done it yet?

Actually America landed on an asteroid.

Europe landed on a comet, with America's help

At least we landed it without fucking up and using our old relic measurement system. Do Americans still use the imperial measurement system because they miss England and want to be part of it again?

>without fucking up
I suppose that's true if you ignore the fact that the landing harpoons didn't fire properly, causing it to land within a shadowed crater, making it impossible to collect solar energy, thus draining the battery and losing contact within 2 days time. Yeah, you're right man. Flawless execution. You didn't fuck up one damn bit.

All within contingency

I don't think you know what fucking up is, my yank friend.

von braun did not substantially accelerate the US space program, massive amounts of government spending and high quality university educations did.

Thank you for helping me finally understand the European mindset. It's to have standards which are so lax that failure is considered success. This helps explain... well your whole history, pretty much.

>Europe's whole history

;)

All lost as a result of wars of your own making. Next argument please.

>but them ism!

>

Without him it would probably have taken months or maybe years longer to build decent rockets

>This post triggers the Americans

Every single fucking time.

American has never colonised anywhere. At the moment you're becoming cucked by all the slaves that we brought over there. How does that feel?

> Europeans made this thread

>American has never colonised anywhere
Re-read your history book.

Where then, fatso? :)

What is...
>Guam
>Midway
>Puerto Rico
>Hawaii
>The Philippines
>US Virgin Islands
>Northern Mariana Islands
Oh yes, and lest I forget, the North American continent itself, conquered through manifest destiny by 13 original fledgling states. Learn some history - or even some simple geography - before you open your fat yap.

>Some shitty little holes no one else wanted, and who didn't put up any resistance

>An American telling someone to learn history or geography

Mate, American education for history and geography is second in bias only North Korea

>Still being convinced that the moon landing (done by germans) is the greatest space race feat

Americans only believe it's significant because they lost literally every single milestone to the soviets
And it's not even their feat, just their flag

Hey, you said we didn't colonize anywhere, and I thoroughly disproved you. I demonstrated you're full of shit, and that's all that matters.

Veeky Forums is for 13-25 year olds.
Reddit is for 22-35 year olds.
Very rarely are there any top level graduates online in forums anymore.
They jump to conclusions, straw man and contradict well known consensus-based concepts, and in some areas, they even reject axioms.

They don't seem to understand the importance of coherency or source.

In this case, user straw mans and then refuses to point to a source, just dictating anons memory justifies anons emotional retort and denial.

Debate etiquette calls for references, which I posted, and logical arguments without presumptions, which I posted, but I doubt anyone will take LOGIC for what it's worth when people can try to rely on self-serving biases and interpretations.

socialstudies.org/system/files/publications/se/6003/600310.html

newsfeed.time.com/2011/07/21/where-is-america-only-one-quarter-of-u-s-students-are-proficient-in-geography/

iontheworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/iqworld.jpg

news.vice.com/article/americans-are-still-getting-fatter

I feel sorry for you guys. I really do :(

news-medical.net/news/2005/03/15/8470.aspx

We're all getting fat, user. Now let's share a pint and a burger together :)

top fucking kek
austria made hitler, does that mean it's responsible for the holocaust now?

indirectly, yes.

>American has never colonised anywhere.
In 1945 we pretty much split continental Europe with the USSR, then immediately gave our share back to the locals.
Oh, and same thing in Japan.
Yer welcome.

>I feel sorry for you guys. I really do :(
see:

Don't even get me started you Europoor piece of shit

ESA has NEVER launched a human into space
You ass holes gave up on the ATV for the ISS
Your Columbus module sucks, Japan made a better laboratory and they have like 1/5 your population

Europe has NEVER successfully landed a probe on mars, America has landed 8 half of those have been rovers
USA has landed men on the moon
USA has sent a probe OUTSIDE the solar system
USA has sent at least one probe to EVERY planet, also fucking PLUTO (not a planet)
USA has legit plans to land on Mars, and collect asteroid samples

In terms of successful space programs the rank is:
1 USA, 2 Russia, 3 China, 4 Japan, 5 Euroshits, 6 poo in street Indians

Congratulations, you barely beat out fucking India, you have NOTHING

Europe doesn't do much in space because we're too busy bickering with each other and trying to hold together the Euro zone.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Climate_Orbiter
>Well done America, you fucking idiots.

>be me, OP
>come to board full of late teens and 20-somethings
>laugh about shit that happened 17 years ago
>mfw

Unfortunately it doesn't breed new foreskins.

Your mother doesn't seem to mind.