Started with 12k usd now traded myself down to 7.5k, if i lose it all im gonna kms

started with 12k usd now traded myself down to 7.5k, if i lose it all im gonna kms

This is the reality of crypto, pal - most people lose money.

MOST PEOPLE. LOSE MONEY.

Many have lost much more than you. I am down from 250k to 60k, this year alone. How about that?

how the fuck, do you just keep buying ath's?

That's pretty bad. What coins do you keep buying? LINK I bet.

Why the fuck do you invest serious money if you don't know how to trade.
Learn to trade with lunch money first.
Oh, yes, it takes months.

>killing yourself cuz u lost 12k
kys

Not just crypto, all trading.
It's very similar to lottery. Lots of people throw in money for a few to win a lot.

I made a few single bad trades like that, yes - but mostly it was from being in the wrong coins come the Jan/Feb crash(es). They fell a lot more than most, and didn't (prob never well) recover. I had no stop losses, of course.

Also, I fucked up with some ICOs. ICOs were absurdly profitable in January and I benefited from a few, but then overnight the climate changed and I ended up with a lot of funds stuck in dead ICOs, essentially gone.

It happens. I wish I had never moved away from my original btc and ltc, lol. Oh well.

FWIW I made the same mistake in 2013/14.

>basically a brainlet

No shit you lost money.

>basically a brainlet

yep, just a civilian like the rest of us - no financial knowhow or understanding of trading/markets/money/scamming. I basically woke up one day with my old bitcoins worth a shitload, and had no idea what I was supposed to do with them.

Brainlet or not, it's sadly a common story and I'd hope to help some other people not fuck up quite so badly.

Most people are losing money in crypto. Most coins don't survive a year, and never come back from their last pump.

>civilian
>rest of us
>doesn't understand crypto
>reddit spacing
pls kys.

going to do the same. started with 800$ now at 300. life is fucking over

its a transfer of wealth not generation of wealth. we need people like u losing money making bad trades for the rest of us to make money. thanks op

BUY LINK AND NANO THANK ME LATER

shh, don't tell em.

Problem is you have to always be on top of the news and not make fud or fomo trades which is so hard with all the shilling / disinfo

Also forgot its intimidating and such a rush/scare because its all fucking gambling. Remember in trading if you arent in at ico someones making money or you are every trade you make. Its a game of poker, or like blackjack considering youre trading vs bots. You can influence it by being good but its really chance.

started mid december, put in 3k, now im at 3,2k.

would be nice to now have lost 130 NANO on bitgrail.

The sad truth is we fell for the meme
This market is dying slowly
Bill gates fud, kek
>But wait user, wait till they are adopted xD
>It'll surely moon then
There are coins that have useable tech right now, and the funny thing is the coins in speculation are doing better
Once a coin is 'done' and ready to be used itll pump before hand
Then it'll get dumped
Unless we have retarded normie fomo again at the end of the year the days of sitting around collecting easy gains are over
Now you have to read hours a day on the newest coin to see if it is worth it to get in early on and risk money
Only professional traders will win
Mid tier traders / holders will break even at best
Biztard all in on meme coins will get rekt

Kek

dude thats nothing man, i was lucky enough to discover xrb at 70 cents, bought 3000 of it, now i don't have any anymore because i traded it for other shitcoins gg

That stings the dick

crypto is so liquid and volatile that it's the perfect place for those who want to get rich quick

the truth is a lot of people just dont have the IQ to make it work for them. and that includes (you)

i've read some of your other posts

you're an idiot

I have faith in the crypto markets. They're like a stepping stone between stocks (actual worth) and forex (pure speculation).

You are coping so hard. You failed hard, because you had no clue what you were doing. Don't generalize you mistakes on everyone else in the crypto space.

$10k Invested safely at 20 years old with a return of 8% a year would have paid for your retirement.

You can get rich investing sensibly, and early on, we are supposed to be the generation that understood compound interest but it seems we cant even get that right.

>You failed hard, because you had no clue what you were doing.

Exactly what I said, you brainlet:
" no financial knowhow or understanding of trading/markets/money/scamming"

I have no idea what I'm doing, OBVIOUSLY. Else I wouldn't have fucked up so badly. The majority of people are like me, clearly it's not the case that a majority are making money from a minority, LOL. No, a minority are making money from the majority. The majority of dumb fucks like me. And, probably, like you.

>2018
>Veeky Forums still hasn't understood
enlightened masterrace neets have foreseen the writing on the wall for western civilization
knowing tendiebux won't flow forever, there became a need for innovative ways to redirect wagie wealth to neets in need
bitcoin was truly invented by satoshi nakamoto, but ethereum is a /r9k/ operation engineered to siphon normalfag assets
this is why eth is so reddit compliant
vitalik is not actually real, his social media accounts are controlled by a prototype AI from the smartest minds neetdom has to offer, and all traces of his public appearances are carefully constructed media (you may have heard of deepfake, it's 5 years behind neet technology. by 2023 video manipulation of this scale will be mainstream)
thanks wagies, and btw yes, we're still fucking your girlfriend while you're at work

Started with 3k got it to 30k as of today, I bought in 2013-2015 biggest buy was in 2015 7 BTC at about 300 usd each. Most of my losses come from buying altcoins and ICOs that all went to 0 just like a lot of altcoins that are about now will. Became a BTC only trader about 18 months ago and was able to make good BTC gains during that time, still not back to my original 13 BTC though but I will continue (gains are fairly consistent) until I do then reassess. My 'secret' to consistently profitable BTC trading is maintaining low fund exposure which gives the ability to average position entries, delever or hedge the position if it moves against me, low leverage to avoid any margin calls, longs/shorts entry probabilities based off longer time frame trend directions (always trading with the trend not against). For TA I use the ordinary lagging indicators such as RSI, MACD combined with TD countdown, memelines and fibs plus some non-lagging stuff such as trapped shorts/longs from prior moves, orderbook depths, with everything cross referenced, nothing out of the ordinary really. My positions are normally intraday timeframes and I use tick by tick visualizers and trade off of time divergences across exchanges. Most of my holdings is in BTC and I put no more than 2% of my holdings to each speculative alt after some analysis and I set immediate targets, I also hold 15% of my holdings in C20 because I really like some exposure to the top20 and they rebalance everything for me I bought the pre-sale ICO at a price of 0.95 USD a token which was the NAV of the index at that time, it was the only ICO I bought last year, its a fairly low risk way of betting on the continued growth of cryptocurrencies. Not everyone makes crazy money in this market but because it can be done and because a lot of people kind of got 'accidentally' rich through holding you'll hear stories about mad gains everyday. Just find something that works and stick with it.

If your only goal is to realize 20-50% gains, just buy BTC and hold for 12 months you fucking brainlet. Yes, it is that fucking simple.

Stfu and buy LINK.

QQ more when your rich.

Assblaster literally warned us not to be in shitcoins in early Jan.

Pretty much everyone in Veeky Forums was making absolute piles of money in 2017. The gains dont come from the majority losing, the gains come from cashing out and dumping on them. The majority CAN mathematically profit from the minority (although its obvs unlikely) but basically youre just a brainlet december investor redditfag who is now going to convince himself its all the dirty capitalistic “zero sum game” that has fucked you once again.

Should of used stop losses kid, better luck next time and you haven't lost any money unless you sold.