How often do you take your girlfriend to a restaurant?

how often do you take your girlfriend to a restaurant?

What restaurants do you guys tend to visit?

At least once weekly on average. We have a pretty diverse set of restaurants that we visit.

I take her to Applebee's and make her pay half of the 2 for $20.

You sound like my boyfriend

Do you like Piña Coladas?

back when I had a girlfriend we went out maybe 2 times a month maybe more. We went out for Mexican food and sushi a lot. We went to one really good restaurant called Trulucks for dinner once they had awesome seafood and crazy good chocolate cake.

yeah of course

>girlfirend

Lel.

We probably go out for drinks &/or food a couple nights a week. Probably a little less frequently now that she just started law school. Pizza, sushi, pho are kinda go-to.

Why u askin about my girl, tho?

>law school
your girlfriend just made a bad, bad choice.

The Best Hot Girlfriend You Will Ever Taste™.

we have a 2 year old so fuck that. I miss it though. Her and I eating adventurously around town.

>Girlfriend

Once a week we go to a selection of around 10 restaurants, the only chain we go to is Chili's and get pic related

Maybe once weekly or biweekly. It's usually something simple, like an Italian restaurant when it's her choice, or a Chinese buffet when it's mine.

Oh and it's my wife, so as a game, I make her suck my dick as payment for feeding her.

i wish my bf would demand sexual favors in return for buying me food :(

Get a baby sitter. I have 3 kids and we always find time to go out. Shit, I'll watch your kid for 20 bucks. Or even 10 bucks and a monster energy drink.

Once a week.

We try to visit every restaurant in our city. She's white and she hasn't tried most of Asian cuisine, so I take her to heaps of different culture restaurant.

Drug him with sexual enhancements and then tell him you'll only put out if he buys you a burrito.

guaranteed to slowly poison your relationship. That's when I'll swoop in with a tray of sushi from 7-11 and give it to you in exchange for a power-fuck.

Don't tell my wife I post shit like this. She'll take my phone away.

60% of the time we go to the same local place. It serves food I grew up with.

20% to the same dozen places near and far. Food trucks, nicer places, kiosks, etc.

20% trying out spots. New businesses most often.

2-4 times a week.

Everyday.
We hit up the McDonald's drive-thru on the way back from Wendy's.

She knows. She's quite smart and rather politically active - it's right up her alley and I think she'll be successful. Her ass is in for a lot of work, tho.

well its not the work thats the problem, its mainly how over saturated the market is with law degree kids.

ill get my hands on a pack of extenze then

Hmm. To the contrary, firms in our city seem to be desperate for lawyers/bar certified. She was even doing some paralegal stuff over the summer (obviously without her cert.) with a firm, and it sounds like she has opened up points of contact with a few more already.

I only meet up with my boyfriend for a week or so every few months because he's clear across the country from me, but when he visits I take him out to all my favorite places. Usually we'll go for Thai, ramen, and sushi, maybe burgers. I'll also cook him a nice pasta dish or some roast chicken, make us breakfast in the morning, etc.

I also send him care packages with imported sweets because he lives in the middle of nowhere and I'm in a decently international city.

Sometimes on the weekend we go to an American style deli called "swartzes". They serve massive portions. Otherwise we pick a restaurant in Rue Montorgueil. There's a huge variety there and apart from the Thai place, they're all pretty nice. There's also a brasserie just below my flat which is expensive but the cheese/charcuterie and wine is always excellent. Also they randomly give you chips when they've made too much.

Pic related, food market for lunch.

I go out with my bf once a week. We really like getting pho since it's a lot of food and it's cheap+always good.

>boyfriend
Fuck off, retards, can't you read?

Fags need not post, this is for straight folks and dykes only hence the term girlfriend

Almost never.

I'm a damn good cook. Restaurants only happen maybe once or twice a month.

We go to Kappa Nara every week.

It's this ramen shop with a small menu, but she likes it and won't budge for anything different for Friday night.

>thread about girlfriends
>women show up to talk about their boyfriends

what the fuck

>frog posters and autists who take things too literally
>posting in a thread about people in relationships as if they have one

Lawfag here.

Market is turning around, not near as bad as it was in 2008.

What the fuck, Jim beam in a can?

They sell Jim Beam and Cola in cans now. I'm a heavy drinker, and even I got sad when I saw them.

4.6%... :|

it's an Australian thing apparently.

We got to wingstop at least 2x a month, logans about once a month, a local seafood restaurant that started in mexico once a month, i pay my inlaws to babysit

Nyc/nj. We only go to mid-high end places for stuff we can't cook ourselves or stuff we want to try and maybe recreate later maybe once a
month.

We also go out maybe once every week or two to an ethnic spot.

We cook a lot though, so most of our meals are homemade. Makes going out special

>ethnic spot

REEEEEEèẽëêéèèEEEE

probs 3-4 times a month, we tend to go out for sushi, korean bbq, ramen, pho, etc.
there's a really nice ukrainian place that has the best hangover food, they just douse their perogies in this creamy garlic dill sauce and it sounds gross but it's the best

as much as I like putting on niceish clothes and going on official dates at more expensive restaurants, I end up having a lot more fun at medium priced places where there's less pressure and I'm not stressed out by dropping $75-$100

>look up this place
>15 mins from my house

do you think if i eat there i can hook up with your ex-girl?

Thanks for reminding me of my ex. It's only been 15 minutes since I've thought of her last.

>she hasn't thought about you at all today

that is the gayest picture ive ever seen

That's actually one of my favorite things about having a girlfriend, is you get to go to certain restaurants that might be a bit weird to go to alone. I go alone to restaurants all the time, but that's usually only not awkward at lunch spots.

How often depends on the girl. My last GF ate out all the time so we would go once a week someplace. She would go pretty much anywhere, so we'd hit up any kind of restaurant: traditional American greasy spoons, Mexican, sushi, Chinese, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Lebanese, Colombian, Somali, Italian, Hippie Cafes, barbecue in all the color of the rainbow, et al. She'd go literally anywhere, but at the same time, she was a picky eater. She never bitched and would find something to eat on any menu, but cooking for her was a nightmare.

I'm sorry you're a never-been-kissed virgin. Chicks love holding hands in public; that's just what they do.

The filename ls really gay and cringy tho

I'm 31 dude. I'm lucky I even know what "bae" means. That shit matters a hell of a lot less when you're older. Fucking millennials, you could be drowning in pussy and you're worried about dumb shit like this.

there are no girlfriends. we have no need for real females who interrupt gaming you faggot

I have neither girlfriend nor restaurant money
I have nothing

my boyfriend and I usually go out every time we are together.

shut the fuck up, you dumb roastie

no one asked about your boyfriend

I'm a fag lol

ROASTIE WHORES REEEEEEEEEEE

GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD

kno dat feel

>restaurant money
lel

This.
I thought Veeky Forums was a Safe Space™?

gross

She takes me out more than I do her if anything

We only really eat at nice restaurants, but rater frequently

Protip: he's cheating on you

Maybe once a week. Lately less since I got laid off.
We either get a pizza and go to a brewery with it, or go out for sushi, Mexican, or burgers.

My fiance and I have been dating over 4 years and not one time have we ever gone out to eat any where. We order pizza some times if we have the cash for it. With me being an alcoholic and both of us chain smoking pall malls and her having 3 kids from 3 different dads it's just hard. We don't have the time nor money or a baby sitter who wants to sit in a crappy single wide and watch the demons for us. It sucks really.

>my fiancée
>her having 3 kids from 3 different dads

plz be in colorado

Get out before you're #4!

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

damn man, I understand if she's as booty call but why would you engage with a women with 3 children?

jeez user, re evaluate your life.

Dude, get the fuck outta there

r u boulder?

California. But just leave Skype on. I'll stream old vhs episodes of Arthur. I think I got Matilda too. I'll put my kids on Skype and they can talk to each other.

But you better fucking send that Monster down. And the money too of course.

My girlfriend is a boy because lesbians make the baby Jesus cry and we alternate between who takes whom out to eat.

I paid last time. We split it the time before that. He paid before that. I cooked before that.

Probably ended up settling out of desperation which something you should never do.

Fuck dating vegans. Such a pain in the ass to go out to eat with. The guy I'm dating doesn't even like getting the vegan options at normal places (and we're in Seattle so there's plenty of options), he just needs to go to the vegan restaurant that's 50% more expensive.

this is why i pity straight guys

last week i had my fifth anniversary of never paying for a meal

Naw, just southeast of it though.
He's super into Pawpatrol now so just play that.

You cheat on him don't you?

5 times a month and we always go to KFC to get TENDIES. Once we went there though and there was no honey mustard sauce for our tendies and it ruined our week

Lesbians don't exist

You should pity your boyfriend too in that case.

Congratulations; You're a prostitute.

I don't have a boyfriend, I dine out on trade.

Nah, prostitutes get paid, I'm a slut.

Sluts receive no compensation. You assume prostitutes only receive cash, which is incorrect. You put out for meals (dine on trade). Don't be ashamed of the world oldest profession.

>I'm a slut.
You and your hubby into dogging?

meals hardly make it prostitution, i guess its more of a courtesan thing

anyway i'm not ashamed of anything, whether it's nude modelling or selling underwear or putting out for dinner at scott's of mayfair, but imho those aren't prostitution either

The only difference is that they dont pay dude

Heh heh yeah guys this thread is great I love taking my girlfriend that I love out to dinner yeah last week we went to jack astor's and we totally ate there and also I paid for her because she's my girlfriend and I have a girlfriend lol

i can do it if you think you'd like that ;)

lmao I thought you were a gay bottom

This guy gets it. He knows What this thread's about.

What will I get if I take you to, let's say..... the cheesecake factory.

What can I expect from you sexually?

yea nah, u obv don't know what it means.

nvm.

you guessed right

i dont know what that is, is it american?

i know what dogging is, everyone in the uk does after that documentary on ch4

also i'm not married so whether or not i end up getting fucked in public on a car depends on whats in it for me

They are in denial that what they are doing is literally prostitution so you'll get more, "I don't see it like that"s with apt questions like this.

honey if that were true that would make almost every straight girl in the world a hooker

i'm not some in-call 10 or a streetwalker, and implying that rinsing someone for dinner and a pair of louboutins is the same as actual prostitution is pretty insulting to them

They deserve to be insulted

>fags are degenerates who would have sex in front of kids if they received something in compensation

But yeah you're just normal people like everyone else.

since they're the only way you're ever going to shed your virginity, i'd say they probably already are