Welcome to Generic Diner™ user!

Welcome to Generic Diner™ user!
What would you like on your burger?
Yes, we have all toppings.

Corn cheddar and mayo

>tfw no qt waitress gf

baklava since all diners are Greek here

Bacon, pickles, caramelized onions, Monterey Jack cheese, and a fried egg.

Bacon and cheddar.

Lettuce
Tomato
Bleu cheese
Olive slices
Sauteed Portebella muscroom cap
That minced garlic spread stuff.

Lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, blue cheese, avocado, mayo, chopped liver, on a lightly toasted sesame seed bun, medium rare.

spearmint, bacon, bell pepper (green)
No need to thank me.

>All right, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!
>Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!

Mayo, mustard, BBQ sauce, raw onions, sri racha, a fried egg, banana peppers, bacon, old cheddar.

Hells yeด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็h

You just be like the Fonz now. What's the Fonz like?

I want a load of jackrabbit ass glands on that fuckin thang

I think you broke my monitor lizard, user.

>Hate to shatter your ego, but this ain't the first time I've had a gun pointed at me.

It looks like a smoke signal.

Checkmate.

Lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, mayo, American cheese, bacon

Hey. Hey, buddy. She said they have, "Everything".

if smiles are free here, I'll take one of those, but sideways if you catch my drift honey and that's not all you'll catch bb
coffee black

Bacon, mushrooms, onion, bbq sauce, an onion ring, and write your phone number in ketchup on my plate.

Nailed it.

>nailed it.

Nah, you ain't nailin' nothin'.

Cocktail onions, medium rare bison burger chopped not ground and wrapped in smoked string cheese, liver and pork brain patè on bottom bun, hellman's mayo mixed with catsup and pickle juice on top, canned onions and pickled mushrooms. Also I'd like a red sweet wine with 3 frozen pepsi cubes. Don't forget to bring me a sack of boiled yams on the side, bitch.