How much water do you drink per day, cu/ck/s?

How much water do you drink per day, cu/ck/s?

close to a gallon

About 17

I drink when I'm thirsty. I don't keep track because I'm not a weirdo.

about tree fiddy

I can finish a 2 liter bottle of sugar water in 2 to 3 days.

I don't know exactly but every time I get thirsty I drink a 330ml glass of water so I probably drink at least 2.5-3 liters a day.

If tea counts, about 3 gallons a day.

You're either full of shit or have no idea how much a gallon is.

I mix the 3 gal container overnight, and refill a 44oz cup multiple times throughout the day until I run out in the evening. It keeps me from snacking.

I drink about 5 to 6 liters a day, water + green tea

jesus christ enjoy your yellow pee

Before i got diagnosed with diabates i drank about 3 litres a day minimum and usually a lot more. drunk anything i could find.

I can't remember the last time I drank water.

I rinse my mouth out with water before bed. That's the closest I've gotten.

There is zero chance that you do this.

At least 4 pints. I just fill em at the tap and neck them through the day.

Noobish drinking level. You need at least double that if you wanna keep your kidneys safe

I keep a 1,5 L water bottle next to my desk, and fill it up twice a day, every day.

are you a hummingbird?

For the past month or so, literally none. I go through 6*+ cans of soda a day, though.

Well I never suffer from dehydration so I guess enough

2-3 3cup doses depending on the weather

About a gallon. All I drink is water pretty much.

Same

6- 8 8oz glasses every day. So a little under a half gallon to a half gallon (about two liters)

You need to snack on fruit because your brain constantly needs glucose.

I commonly drink about two liters of fluoride free spring water per day.

#banfluoride
#fuckfluoride
#fluorideconcentrationcamp
#nazidrugshit
#fuckyourmominherkikeshit
#iridemybikequick
#youknowilikedik

I drink water until I piss clear and try to do that twice a day.

>I don't know any measurement units

3-5 liters a day
I work in pest control so I'm in people's attics on 33 C days for hours; that attic is like a fucking oven and I'm wearing heavy pants, work gloves, and sometimes a respirator. I need to replenish fluids somehow.

not much. a cup or two. people who drink a lot of water are caffeine addicts or diabetics.

atleast a gallon. also atleast 10 cups of coffee

enjoy the toothcancer

>people this retarded exist

You seem to have mistaken "avoiding snacking" with "never eating".

Between 0 oz and 1 gallon.

128fl oz -180

somewhere between 32-64 oz a day, but then again, I'm lactose retarded, don't drink tea or coffee, and try to avoid juice and soda because of the sugar content(and moreso the price) .

I often drink to little, but I'm working my way there. I often confuse thirst for a sweet tooth, so I try to ignore it instead of just drinking water. I'm starting to realise that I should drink water every time I feel the need for candy.

Water's for faggots.

I have 12 hour shifts at the hospital, and i bring pic related with me. Will usually fill this up twice, sometimes more but at the least once which comes out to an average of 2+ liters of water every shift.
At home im more lax, but i still drink a lot of water.

Prolly round 4 to 5 liters maybe

Lol b8 m8

One bottle a day

I get most of my fluids in through quick shrimp squats, so I'm fine.

Not really in the mood for math but 2x 2l cokes 3x 0,25 red bull (i hate coffee but need a kickstarter for the day) and 1l iced tea.

>tfw you drink water

I try to geg 1,5-2 litres a day.
You should drink between 1,5 and 3,5 litres per day for you kidneys sakes. More if you use a lot of energy.

what's your point dumbass

>falling for the globalist propaganda
Enjoy your lack of energy and motivation that the fluoride has depleted from your body. Enjoy letting the government stick it's proverbial dick up your ass every time you take a sip of water. Enjoy letting the government control every aspect of your life because you are too lazy to stand up and take action because the fluoride has made you passive and not care like all the other sheeple.

Literally what?

about 3-5 litres depending on how heavy the day at work is, weekends prolly 2-3

4-5 liters. Mostly in the form of tea.

I also drink 2-3 liters of wine dilluted with another liter of Ice.

I gotta puss like every hour.

between 2 and 3 litres a day

>mfw humans are proud of the fact that they're dehydrated morons near me

anywhere from 7 to 12 half liters during the day and another 4/5 at night/morning

I drink like crazy especially when fucking .... I can drink nearly a gallon when my 90 minute lovemaking sessions are underway ... I only stop fucking because I start cramping otherwise it would be about another 45 minutes even though im not in the best of shape

I havent heard any compaints aside from not being more vocal about my pleasure im working on it

umm wut?

Bouta gallon
Usually the only thing I drink every day, ill have a powerade or a gatorade or vitamin water or something like that every now and then but usually its just water. I hate soda and how full and shitty it makes me feel

>lactose retarded

>umm what?

question is not so clear ill say again about about 6/8 liters a workday weather depending still thats pretty accurate as much as 12+ liters when I lived in the desert