What will toilet paper be like 100 years from now...

What will toilet paper be like 100 years from now? Will there be some sort of biodegradable paste that forms into sheets or would that be too expensive to justify?

Have we reached the limit of ass wiping technology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdnuOa7tDco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesn't know how to use the three seashells

>What will toilet paper be like 100 years from now?

FPBP

These are the questions that the Human Race should be asking!

Highly absorbent nanofibers with the obligatory glowing hexagonal pattern.

Do you realize toilet paper has not changed in my lifetime? And in 10,000 years it will still be exactly the same, cause really, what else can you do?

shit in river

>what else can you do?

Pay Brazilians to lick it.

No thanks, Germans are more into this

kek - although most children on this board are too young to get it.

>2016
>not using bidet

It will be replaced with two clams.

Bidets make me feel like I'm getting violated by the Indian toilet witch, no thanks

>Indian
>toilet
>

>not using civil infringement notices as TP

For shame user

I have a washlet toilet from Japan.

All the convenience and ass washing of a bidet, with out the need for a bidet in my bathroom.

The more things change, the more things stay the same.

then itll be like that one episode of timmy turner

Does it actually blast all the shit out of your ass or do you still have to wipe?

leaves me cleans as a whistle. Only use one or two squares to dry and check my ass.

There won't be any Toilet Paper 100 years from now and there shouldn't be any now, or hardly any because Toilet Paper is obsolete. With modern plumbing we should be washing with water not smearing with wads of paper and the best way to do that is with a Hand Bidet Sprayer. Far cleaner, healthier, better for the environment and you never run out! See bathroomsprayers.com.

Maybe we won't need toilet paper as we'll have concocted methods by which fecal excretion of metabolic waste is an antiquated concept. Nanomachines type shit.

Found the flip

But what if the water just causes the poop to drip down your leg?

>wipe
>wipe with wet paper
>inject water in the anus like a gay
it werks

>wipe with wet paper
with soap

Africans, Indians, and Chinese don't use toilet paper and they'll be 99.99% of the world's population in 100 years.

>2116
>still wiping your ass

Friend please, nanobots will have that shitter clean the moment the train leaves the station

shit ring
put it in the anus
shit goes trough it
clean ass
you just have to wash ring

Maybe you will become civilized and buy bidets too by then

Real questions being asked here

A hose that uses vacuum to suck feces out of rectum so you wouldn't have to clean after.

Use a bidet.

Pity that those were just buttons for "flush, rinse, and dry"

>100 years from now
In days of old,
when knights were bold,
and toilet paper not invented,

Clever but takes longer and requires touching shit. Unless you keep ring in anus until you get home

Sometimes you shit and there is nothing to wipe. In the future all shits will be like that.

I'll take the bait, someone explain it

no

>He doesn't get the joke.

GUYS GUYS
I found a way to shit without needing to wipe.
It's simple. Just let your shit slide out. Do no clench your anus. Try it before calling me a retard and a faggot ant etc.

Yeah! Pay us!
wait a second...

Demolition man.

youtube.com/watch?v=gdnuOa7tDco