/AMB/ - Ambrosus General

You do have some sweet sweet AMB in your portfolio don't you?

>New website by end of march
>multiple NDAs in the pipeline
>compact roadmap with multiple goals achieved monthly
>chad CEO

What's not to like?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/80k0mt/why_ambrosus/?st=je8n5vg1&sh=d037e1a2
blog.ambrosus.com/
reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/6zvt4l/ambrosus_swedish_govt_un_partnership_sources/
reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7ldioo/list_of_known_ambrosus_partnerships/
scpclearinghouse.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ye of course, I'm literally all in.

But yes of course ha ha. this fast response isn't scripted

New website by end of march.
Wow. So amazed. Bought 200k

>Ven
Mainnet is in june, no point holding until then.
>Wtc
Pajeet scam
>Trac
Stuck on shitty exchanges
Its time for Ambrosus.

>chad ceo
kek

It's not scripted you mighty fag. I've been in AMB long before y'all heard about it.

>thinks a 26 minute response is fast

When it was $1.50? Nice job.

When it was $.80. Still comfy.

That dude undoubtedly slays multiple sputtering clunges a week. Soaking panties abound for that dude. His looks are deceiving, if he was Ted Bundy he'd have killed every attractive woman in the world by now.

>Ironically don't hold any AMB

What's so good about this coin?
Convince me to put 3 BTC in it?

undervalued considering the team and the partnerships, that's all it takes for a coin to moon nowadays.

low market cap compared to its competitors. Active team, way ahead of schedule. only worth picking up for the nestle rumor

What partnerships exactly? I mean concrete ones.

Afaik it looks a lot like Modum and Wabi which are around the same marketcap. Modum is swiss too.
What's the interest of the token?

their subreddit explaines it all very well. Their ceo comments on modum as well, worth to take a look

Do you have a link in particular?

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/80k0mt/why_ambrosus/?st=je8n5vg1&sh=d037e1a2

ya here, top comment is their ceo explaining

AMB has been one of the most undervalued coins in the cryptospace.

UN partnership, Gavin Wood, Two Swiss Federal Universities (EPFL and ETH Zurich) collaborate with them, their team and advisors are second to none (they have president of the crypto valley, cofounder of Bitcoin/Ethereum community in Hong Kong and a bunch of other high-flyers.

Solid fundamentals , team executes like a Swiss watch and marketcap is a ridiculous 70m! This here is the next Ethereum in making and hugely undervalued. The team do not invest in marketing, just execute the project and create R&D. Check out their blog, blog.ambrosus.com/ - they should market all this better.

This is a billion dollar coin hugely undervalued

This will pump heavily!

Thanks for the infos user, looks like a cool project, will do some research on my own.

Just sold 100k

Show us where the UN says they will partner with AMB. I'll wait.

Safe buy rn. Good entry point. This is gonna fly when next bull cycle begins.

just bought 100k

No hover hands
Hand on hip + arm
Stares directly at you without flinching
Definitely not a virgin

just bought another 100k

Devery has a partnership with JD.com why is AMB TRAC or ARY even discussed. JD is the number 3 online retailer world wide next to Alibaba and Amazon. Devery is the only supply chain token they are partnered with. They will get full access to apply their protocol at scale of a mega conglomerate online retailer. Its literally the most under the radar project in Crypto. Supply chain tokens will succeed or fail based on the connections they have to actual industry.

Ok.

I wonder which company the NDA swiss food conglomerate partner is

is that actually him? where did you find this photo

>A group of people leaving their job means they have connections

> being this new

The Ambrosus telegram channel has been raiding his facebook after he chadded Modum and TE-food lol

> having zero business experience
What's it like being a neet, user?

you fucking idiot I have more AMB than you and have been holding for months, shut the fuck up

How the fuck did you access my MEW you little bitch.
STAY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT.
Go hack someone else

Actually I'm an engineer at a fortune 50 company

We are going to make it.

Have you heard of "social media"? People post pictures of themselves doing even the most mundane stuff! And they don't even password protect it... you can see pictures of like, anyone. It's crazy! You should check it out... myspace.com

Wow, that's amazing... so no business experience then.
I'm surprised you don't know that you can maintain relationships with people at previous jobs even when you don't work there. I guess it it's not surprising considering you're an engineer, actually.

I don't use social media I am not a gay soyboy

Actually most corporations would be pissed if an engineer didn't disclose their idea to them if it is relevant to the companies business and that's a fact.

>Nestle global program director for 25 years
>Working with Ambrosus
>Nearly everyone in Ambrosus is connected with European pharma and food in former executive/lab head positions
>No connections here, no sirree

You are making so many dumb assumptions it's hard for me to believe you're actually an engineer.

is 2004 treating you well still?

Read carefully: SHOW US WHERE THE UN SAYS THEY WILL PARTNER WITH AMB.
A logo on AMB's site means nothing you fucking brainlet

It's easy to defend speculation. Show me something concrete. I show you a coin valued 7x less who has a concrete partnerships and news and you give me speculative BS based on people's past success.

on the website & DYOR

1) we weren't talking about engineers from nestle
2) not everyone has to sign an intellectual property agreement
3) it's not a matter of someone being "pissed", it's a legal issue
4) a person/department that would potentially be "pissed" about an idea not being disclosed while previously employes isn't necessary the important/relevant relationship for AMB
5) Someone working at a high level at Nestle doesn't just have connections at Nestle, they would have connections through out the entire industry
6) Even with a IP disclosure agreement, a good lawyer can get you out of it... something that AMB could pay for if needed Those agreement are mostly just to scare people like engineers into silence and slavery

What did I fucking tell you cucks? I called that shit. Absolute minge destroyer. Fucking HUGE cock and balls on this bloke.

No shit I'm actually thinking of dropping a k into AMB after this.

They literally went around the place to see how to improve the system, fucktard.

What don't you fucks understand? The pageet who made their website doesn't speak for the UN. Any fuck can put a UN logo on their site

what do you guys think the price will be and in how much time? I see people shilling this hard but at the end of the day were trying to make money

swissbro called 1bil mcap

So the answer is: nowhere. There is no official documentation of ANY UN partnership, it is all bullshit.

He cucks lesbians as well.

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/6zvt4l/ambrosus_swedish_govt_un_partnership_sources/

>Wonder what he was doing with her in an empty UN assembly room recently...

does he ever stop having sex???

>versetti

Just bought 100k

>reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/6zvt4l/ambrosus_swedish_govt_un_partnership_sources/
Are you retarded? The source in that thread is the CEO of AMB, who cites a web article. The source in the web article is the CEO of AMB. So for a "source" he cites an article which cites himself. Literally couldn't be sketchier.

>reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/6zvt4l/ambrosus_swedish_govt_un_partnership_sources/
holy shit LOL! did he fuck a chick at the UN HQ?

he wrote this in response on reddit:
yes, but my name is the reputation. If there is anything I say I stand by my word. I do not care what other crypto CEOs do. Here I say things are what they are and this is the truth. I am not some sleazy salesman. If I say or write something I stand by my words. I will not be posting evidence every time someone on reddit requires it. If anyone catches me lying - they are very welcome to sue me. I am saying this confidently, precisely because I stand by my words.

>OWNER OF A LONELY HEART

if he's that cocky and challenges people to sue him for lying, maybe he is actually telling the truth about the UN? after all, AMB is very legitimate and work with the Swiss Gov't

I believe.

what would constitute proof that would convince you exactly?
Maybe there is no concrete proof available to you? That doesn't mean it's a scam. It could be but considering the quality and reputation of the people involved with this project, and the public mainnet alpha from this week, and the commodity browser beta demo from yesterday and iOS sdk they're launching today... I am confident that it's not a scam project

So he says his word is the only proof you need. Right. Nothing weird or sketchy about that.

Literally every redditor complaining about him dropping a dumpster on Modum and TE-Food is a cuck

he's saying he doesn't have to appease nobodies like you.
Buy now or fomo in later when token metrics get relesed at the end of march

>what would constitute proof that would convince you exactly?
Literally any official communication from any UN employee or platform. Anything. A mention on a UN website, a tweet, a blogpost, an interview. Anything.
There is nothing except the CEO of AMB himself saying it over and over and citing himself. Google it.

He also got kicked out of the U.N twice for being a firebrand and came back in higher positions both times.

Dude also showed up to a meeting with the pope and fortune 500 executives in a cowboy hat

Ambrosus and Devery will be my biggest gainers in Q1-Q2 2018.

site:scpclearinghouse.org/ ambrosus

There you go, that's 10yfp

That takes you to a spreadsheet, under partners Ambrosus is number 67

To be clear type this into Google "site:scpclearinghouse.org/ ambrosus"

You either win or you die, TE-FOOD

This is strange, maybe you can help me. I did a google search and indeed it does come up, but when I open the XLS file there is no mention of ambrosus in it?

Row 67 under the partners tab

what makes you think that information should be available to you anyway? Does the UN announce literally everything they do, and agreements/partnerships they have on publically available resources for you?
If you arene't buying the UN partnership, then what about all these?
Look at their team... does this look like a stack that would be involved in a scam?
They have made two major public tech landmarks this past week and will be making their 3rd today.
You don't have a right to any/all information you want. You are a nobody. Crypto is a speculative market and you have to have a mix of faith and facts. If you want safe investments then buy some amazon shares or something.

Chad CEO? LOL this guys a fucking dweeb and I’d shove him in a locker if I ever saw him walking down the same hallway as me. I’d rather invest in fucking wabi or worse, ven

bullshit about the pope. pic or did not happen

lol versetti has killed 3 commies with his bare hands and wants to kill a fourth

Thank you! I appreciate that. And just to clarify for anyone reading, yes the ambrosus name is listed there.

kys

LOL, you're probably 5 feet tall at most.

>kys
The absolute state

Angel don't you have actual work to do?

How I miss those days

The weak should fear the strong

If it was a straight up choice between this and HPB what would you all advise?