Who /fell for the hodl meme/ here?

What was your worth at the top?
What's your worth now?

>44k in mid January
>19k now

j-just hodl. fuck me I'm so stupid

Kek

lmao

It's easy, all you need to do is predict the future.

fuck off what a retarded post what about if you buy that shit and it dumps again you fucking cuckface

Yes, that's what I thought when I sold BTC at 1150€, that's what I thought when I sold XRP at 0.30€, that's what I thought when I sold XLM at 0.04€.

Good luck, OP!

You bought the dip, didn't you user?

>buy the dip
>it keeps dropping

y-yeah

850k ATH

currently 230k

I try not to think about it

What's your top 3 holdings?

people are shockingly bad at market timing. niggers need to read a book on portfolio theory

Why don't people just cash everything out when you've multiplied your investment significantly? At least the shitcoins, the long holds can stay. Is it because of greed? i.e. thinking your investments could go another 10x during the december bull run? I haven't made any considerable gains which is why i'm asking...I do plan on cashing out a lot if I do though

You either A) Didn't sell soon enough, then finally panicked, sold, and it reversed, or B) Got greedy and waited too long to buy back in.

In other words, you suck at trading so I'm not surprised you'd fare better at holding.

You would've sold at the tippy ippy klippy dippy nippy sippy titty bottom.

>Is it because of greed?
Yes

And I thought I fucked up by not selling...

€200k ATH
Currently €100k...

It somehow seemed plausible to me that my portfolio could grow straight to a million, that's what they call greed I guess.
Oh well, maybe we'll get one more bull market if we hold for like 5 years.

I was x2.5 but was a massive greedlord and now I'm sitting at -30% initial. Should have had a stop loss

then you still have more coins than if you hold because you bought at a lower price. no wonder everyone on this board seems to be making losses, majority of them is actually retarded

OP has no job, OP is poor fag.

Hodl + BTFD works better than 99% traders.

Last time I made a stop loss I was the floor the coin bounced back on.
Never again

If you don't want to get ass raped by the IRS hodl is in fact better.

2.6M ATH
1.6M now

greed coupled with low grade of experience

Timing the market is hard.
Taxes.
I don't hold shitcoins.
Feel long term value is easily 10x what it is now.

>timing the market