whatever you like post em

I wreck these.

>file name
can I see #1?

find these
and experience the goat

No.

this.

This is, and I'm being entirely truthful, prison food.

Seriously, I've been there, and this is what is loved there.

xx
hot
cheetos

Are you saying people in jail like a popular snack food? I don't believe it.

That looks amazing. Where does one acquire them

these pork rinds are pretty good but they get crumbs frigging everywhere when you eat them.

These are made a 40 minute drive from where I live by the same people who actually farm the potatoes. Hands down the best I've ever had. The crunch, the real potato flavor, the seasoning, all sublime. Was never a potato chip guy before, but I demolish these shits.

my nigga

>Tfw seasonal Kettle Chips

I can't help myself around these.

I think he's saying it's part of prison/jail culture how they chimp out every time they see Lawrence Fishburns name in the opening portion of a movie regardless of how shitty the movie is.
They also chimp out over Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Grown fucking men who are convicted felons

>and by "they," I mean niggers

>he doesn't go to power morphicon
What's it like having a dick?

I got a bag of those the other day. Not sure what I was expecting but I thought they were kinda gross. I wanna try the jalapeño ones

Jalapeño, dill pickle, NC BBQ are the best flavors. And salt and vinegar, obviously

Markus & Markus brand syrup waffles.

Goddamn, so good.

Man I fucking love that flavour.

The buffalo ones are pretty good too.

I could very easily go through a large box of these if I don't control myself.

overpriced as fuck but been loving these recently

I was in Holland in May and had fresh stroopwaffels from a stand... they were made like 20 seconds before.

hnnng

these things are aesthetic

how are they compared to Lime and black pepper, theyusually my go to chip

lemon water and grapefruit (organic)

good chips

yeah I know I'm a cunt

i thought this was some deep art post.

These a great and actually really spicy. I just wish it wasn't just ghost pepper flavor. If it had a cheesy component to it, I'd rate it as one of my top snack foods. Also I like the jump from the second spiciest chips to this one. The habanero one doesn't even come close to spiciness.

Doesn't this not contain any bacon in the ingredients at all? I assume anything bacon tasting in processed foods is artificial.

So do these taste like chicken or what?

I saw this in merry old England and bought it even though it cost twice as much as my usual pic related and I quite liked them. Greasy as fuck but dense and tasty

They have a good chicken-y flavor, yeah. They're made with dehydrated chicken.

Oh well that's awesome.
I might have to try them.

Fuck everybody.

Pennsylvania, or look up "Herr's old bay cheese curls."

Dangerously delicious

10/10 comin through

Fucking delicious

Those are 6/10 as snacks, but when I make a big pot of black beans with tabasco, i chop up one of them and put it in. Fucking fantastic

Dis a real nigga rite here.