NEW S.E.C INVESTIGATIONS

this news broke 10 or so hours ago why was their not a single thread on this board about it ?

it apparently is the story that dropped the price to under $10,300 ...

I'll bump your thread user, I'm interested

Because is not link or nano related, this place is a sewer

because it had nothing to do with the reason why BTC dropped .05%?

Because literally no one here reads shit (((MSM)))

also would like to know

because everyone here is waiting for their favorite shitcoin thread so they can shitpost in it

>SEC probing cryptocurrencies
>'news'
The SEC's "probing" has been common knowledge for ages fucking MSM hacks trying to reuse old FUD yet again.

It's not even bad news when you add circle news + sec hearing into the equation. They're literally cleaning the space up and we'll all be rich.

This is just about the Neo delisting I’m sure

This is referring to specific ICOs and ponzis like Bitconnect. MSM is using it to scare you just like last time. People are dumb enough to buy the hand-rubber garbage but it's overall a good thing.

cheang ming can probe my penis wenis

for all crypto newfaggots
please read these replies so you can stop freaking out every other day

>centralized 'authority' trying to regulate decentralized math
lol why does literally anyone take these people seriously anymore?

maybe I should be the first one to say that they should probably just go fuck themselves

How am I freaking out? The (((MSM))) is trying to scare people, that's what I said.

>please read these replies so you can stop freaking out every other day

i agree with this,
but when they really want to, they will write a piece that absolutely fucks the market up.

tether anyone ?

WSJ sez they’re looking at VCs and ICOs, shit like presales etc not your 1k portfolio you mongs

IRS says Bitcoin is property, what authority does the SEC have to regulate the sale of non-securities?

FBI has most monero addresses pegged as well. Only sumokoin can save us.

Read credible sites like breitbart and sputnik you gullible retards.

>links post to help newfags chill out
>freaks out because brainlet