GET KEKED /BIZ

GET KEKED /BIZ

twitter.com/Ripple/status/969196037251334145

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NhieGgf219Y
twitter.com/Ripple/status/969196037251334145
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@mihaisyblu/ripple-official-announcement-cuallix-is-the-first-bank-to-use-xrp-in-cross-border-payments
ripple.com/build/freeze/
imgur.com/a/Wbf7N
imgur.com/a/PvTef
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E1AcLBd_ykemoDAPwZsbl5f2wyrS7RhlAt94CrHXTAg/edit?pli=1#gid=0
xrpchat.com/topic/9427-david-schwartz‏-comments-on-how-higher-xrp-price-would-help-ripple/
xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/validators
galgitron.net/Post/Why-the-haters-hate-XRP
coindesk.com/payment-provider-fleetcor-pilot-ripples-xrp-cryptocurrency/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

new ath soon.

I was like 5 seconds away from selling my stack for some trading, phew

fucking hell I can see ripple going far when the normie money starts flooding in. same with XML, TRX.

>955 followers
literally who?
youtube.com/watch?v=NhieGgf219Y

lolololol
only xrp makes those stunts.

Fuuuck that spike, my body is so ready

stay poor with your weak ass fud

>but muh centralization
>but banks wont use XRP
>but
>COPE

>13k clients
>$20billion annual transactions
>literally who?

>13,000 customers

hahahahhhahh

...(breaths in)

hahahhahahahahhahahhahahahah

>pilots and tests all day every day

but real world usage? no

typical pump and dump.

dude from XRP said all of the testing received very positive results, stay tuned

so 20 billion in international transactions is too low for you?
poor idiot. SAD

13k customers worldwide LOL

No bank or company is going to use the worthless XRP token. 60% of total supply held by one private entity. Yes goyim keep buying the Chuck E Cheese tokens! We have 'partnerships' and 'pilots' and 'testing'!

>twitter.com/Ripple/status/969196037251334145
>fomo'd! d=dump
thats what I call a fomo launch

enjoy your little pump, soon back to endless dump

dude, we're way past that kind of fud. gotta work on that, user. soooo lame.
the you are allowed to come back and try again.

Name one company that uses the XRP token. Name one company that uses xRapid or xCurrent (pilots or testing doesn't count).

Its moon time

of course it will go down again.
BUT: what you little salty fudsters still don't get is that this green candle you just witnessed in the XRP chart is just trying to tell you what's about to come the upcoming 10-12 months. you can say what you want, but you'll be celebrating wojakarama when this thing will take over 10 bucks in no time.

AHAHAHAHAHA
*BREATHES*
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

MoneyGram, WesternUnion, Cualix soon Paypal. Working with Uber.

But have fun with LINK though.

>the actual state of copecucks

Rofl Link is shit.

When Ripple hits 50$ EOY

I said no pilots you dumb kike. Post proof they're actually being used. Testing doesn't count.

Cuallix is only one confirmed to be using it that Im aware of

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@mihaisyblu/ripple-official-announcement-cuallix-is-the-first-bank-to-use-xrp-in-cross-border-payments

banks are slow af, you dont really expect them going from a testing phase to actual use in a month?

I hate you... but honestly giggled a little.

Have you ever seen somebody trying to cope as hard as this poster?

I honestly feel sorry.

It's only some obscure swedish bank literally no one cares about that uses it. and they hardly even actually use it lol. piece of shit.

Lol

Can you idiots stop with cRipple already? Its completely against what we are trying to achieve with blockchain, nobody even cares about cRipple anymore..

>Its completely against what we are trying to achieve with blockchain

as if you, and 95% of Veeky Forums aren't here for the profits LOL

WILL this 2x or not? I need quick buck

I am but long term only and Im sure cRipple will fail in long term as soon as people realize its made just to steal peoples money, freeze their funds, etc...its bullshit.

its about making money, leave your pseudo moral/ethical bs to yourself. if you honestly believe that banks will disappear over the course of the upcoming five years, your mindset is in really deep trouble.
invest in freetheworldcoin then

>cope 7/10

all these things you claim have all been proven wrong. how come all you xrp fudster always come back with the same debunked stories.

be sure to sell the news this time instead of hodling through a -99% bleed. ;)

Who even mentioned banks here -.-

When you get your cRipple tokens frozen let me know ok :P But you are normie so you will cry when its too late and not take a good advice :) But who cares about you really.. :P

Awesome spike
> puts magnifier away

Hi ready OP, $100+ eoy

search for freezing xrp and you'll get your answers.
and in the meantime, better come up with a little more elaborated fud, this is getting boring

This.

Doubling down once this pump goes down.

you do realise that Ripple can't actualy freeze funds, right?

no, he doesn't. where do these people all come from? there but be a nest somewhere......

Future tech when compared to Dinosaurs

I saw them admit they can freeze any cRipple coins they want at any time with no reason. Saw that many times, they even said it on official twitter account so you dont need to hide it :) Let people know the truth.

XRP is here only to take peoples bitcoins from their hands.

ur officially more deluded than stinkies forcing this meme without knowing what comes for ethereum

Obvious denial stage

>cope 9/10

ripple.com/build/freeze/

you really believe what you write, right?
dude, just google 'CAN RIPPLE FREEZE XRP'
all of this has already been debunked as myth galore.

I bought 500 at $2
When will i break even

thx just sold 100k

6-12 weeks the latest.

why the fuck would i buy a banking token where the kike bankers and feds can just freeze and sieze your tokens when they want? lmao this shitcoin is worse than fiat

another FREEZER.
ffs what is happening? STAAAAHP

XRP / xRapid Diagram
imgur.com/a/Wbf7N

XRP Compared to other Crypto
imgur.com/a/PvTef

Companies Using XRP:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E1AcLBd_ykemoDAPwZsbl5f2wyrS7RhlAt94CrHXTAg/edit?pli=1#gid=0

David Schwartz comments on how higher XRP price would help Ripple
xrpchat.com/topic/9427-david-schwartz‏-comments-on-how-higher-xrp-price-would-help-ripple/

Facts:
XRP is blockchain technology.
XRP is not centralized, anyone can run validator server: xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/validators
XRP price is not fixed by anyone not even banks or Ripple Co.
XRP is a coin used to transport value over the Internet, specifically over the blockchain network, same as any other coin.
There is a limited amount of XRP amount premined around 100B.
In order for the banks to use XRP, fast payments with literary 0 costs they will need to purchase XRP for their reserves from Ripple Co at market price.

XRP diagram explained:
The orange box is a xRapid software that automates exchange of fiat to XRP a current exchange rate.
Whenever customer wants to send fiat, bank takes this fiat and exchanges it for XRP at current exchange rate,
XRP is sent over the blockchain to destination, at destination XRP amount is converted back to fiat.
All of this takes less than 3 seconds.

But muh jew coin:
Remember you are here to make money not for the moral that banks are evil, you are on Veeky Forums not /pol/.
If you think banks will go away anytime soon you are delusional retard.

But muh it's not moving:
XRP has gone up 30,000% last year, what do you mean is is not moving?!

But muh Ripple Co. can freeze your coins:
XRP CAN'T BE FROZEN BY ANYONE. Only IOUs/tokens can be frozen by the issuer. ripple.com/build/freeze/

This is the only coin that's changing the industry right now,
all others live on hype.

nice copy/paste, rajeesh. i'm not interested in a banker token wherein a centralized authority can control the tokens in the entire system.

muh centralized.

you seem desperate to drop your bags to be quite honest family. say what you will but you'll not convince me to buy this Obvious Jewish Trick

The more coordinated pajeet FUD this gets, the deeper I’m in this baby.

one of the few with common sense in here. welcome, user.

I dont mind the freezing FUD.

My fav FUD however was the one where banks pump out XRP to steal everyones BTC and ETH. Where have those guys gone?

itt the amount of fud and retardation is beyond anything I've seen

fud related retardation has climbed to new highs when it comes to xrp, and we only have march in 2018. oh boy

That's 13k businesses

please educate yourself Veeky Forums-re-tards because you look ridiculous

galgitron.net/Post/Why-the-haters-hate-XRP

muh this coin is against my crypto dogma
muh centralization
muh freeze tokens
muh value because my coint spent 1 bil gigawatt on TXs and XRP has no value
muh XRP market cap
muh XRP price fixation
muh no banks will use it

Are you fucking listening to yourselves? This is a pajeet tier leddit FUD.

Freshly in bbooiiz
coindesk.com/payment-provider-fleetcor-pilot-ripples-xrp-cryptocurrency/amp/

this.so.much.this.

my zero gravity tests are scheduled next Friday, how about yours? :-)

Itt: retards who think it's 13k individuals not 13k businesses

A lot of parentheses there, rabbai

yes
ripple will be at 16k eoy easily

buying run began half an hour before the annoncement. Have fun losing money while these manipulative fucks laugh all the way to the bank.

>13,000 global customers

rotfl
a stationary grocery shop has more customers in a month.

its bout the sum of international transaction they make per year. 20bln worth, idiot

wew 13k ppl
A whole 4 cents increase in value?? i missed the train, damn

One transaction uses 0.00001 XRP. It doesn't matter how much is transacted.
Also $20B is a very small amount for payments in a year.

Retardinu.

it's already over, even with BTC mooning.

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump)

XRP CAN'T BE FROZEN BY ANYONE. Only IOUs/tokens can be frozen by their issuers. ripple.com/build/freeze/

How about this theory? The banks ran up BTC from $250 to $20,000 so they could steal everyone's XRP...think about it.

kek

If so i'll be making money bro
Either XRP or XVG.

NO RETARD!!! BTC AND ETH ARE A SCAM TO GET YOUR XRP!!! BTC AND ETH ALWAYS PUMP BEFORE XRP!!! THEN THEY TRADE THE OVERVALUED BTC AND ETH TO GET ALL THE PRECIOUS XRP!!!

back to 1k sats. you all know it.

Nice PND though.

>mention Cambridge
>people dumb enough to assume Cambridge as in Cambridge University or something
>actually some utter shit tier garbage 13k customer company in Canada

Absolutely REKT

I dont think a person can honestly be this stupid. If so we are seriously doomed as a species.

We need the ethertitties to build a new economy and take back our future from the banks.

this

>partnership announced
>price bleeds even further
Every time

so? look at BTC now, the world basically gave crypto green light, no negative news, the market is stagnating, only whales trying to shake out every penny out of norman's weak hands