Money & Women

Why are women so powerful?

Most of you only want to get rich because it means paying women for sex.
I'm not going to say I'm the same but even if I made it, I don't think I wouldn't want to have sex and much rather be humiliated by women and kissing their feet and maybe having them step on my privates!

It'd be nice if they did it because they wanted to but now because I'm paying them though...

What will Veeky Forums do with their money when they get rich?

Women are not powerful faggot.

Money is powerful and good genetics are powerful.

But you are too young to understand yet.

You can tell all those women are English lmao

that guy looks like me

Why do you pist this bait thread every few days? Sage. Reevaluate your life and if you like humiliation so much I’m sure the neets here will take your money and insult you.

I'd love the be on the floor and playing or kissing their feet while they look down on me!

It's a thread discussing what you'd do with your money if/when you make it...

In nature the female birds follow and breed with the male birds that prove most adept at finding food so that they and their young survive. There is literally nothing wrong with trying to get rich as fuck so you can fuck hot chicks all day.

They're only powerful if you let them have power.

Just jack off and see what you think of a certain woman afterward.

Wouldn't it feel better if you didn't have to pay for it and they'd want to have sex with you because they wanted it and not because of money?

I feel really submissive after that though, maybe they'd laugh at me if they could see it...

I want /r9k/ to leave.
(Oh, and /pol/ can fuck right off too)

again with this copypasta from last week?
kys op

B E G O N E T H O T S

>Why are women so powerful?

kek

rockclap.gif

>Why are women so powerful??

they will want to. how successful you are plays a big role in a woman's attraction to you (much-much bigger than how much her success attracts you). the more successful you are the more likely a woman will literally get wet and want to have sex with you, it goes far beyond just being a gold-digger (though there ARE pure gold-diggers but you can usually weed them out if you aren't a full-blown autist, at which point it won't bother you). it's just an important factor of attraction for males. she will find you physically more attractive the more successful you are.

I had a dream last night that nano was the number 1 crypto, in fact it dominated the global economy. I don't remember the exact price but it was the low 6 figures. Colin LeMahieu was on a record length 7 hour Joe Rogan Experience podcast. Some years from today the nano protocol is found to have some previously obscured capability. It changes the world. It brings about the singularity and weird theories on infinity, quantum physics and some shit about string?
Anyway after the snapshot of our future world I go into this sequence of dreams playing out scenarios of the lives of everyday people in this post-nano earth. There's one where a group of scientists run simulations of this village that's essentially a microcosm of earth, but half the population hold nano and half are nocoiners. Every time the sim is run the nano holders become some kind of supreme rulers or elite class, sometimes they become this untouchable aristocratic class, sometimes they outright enslave the nocoiners, and sometimes they become benevolent dictators, but they're always on top. Then next in the sequence is this scene from an upper-middle class family home, it's a family dinner, but any piece of food that is consumed is accompanied by some trivial decimal fraction that displays on the fridge, the entire door of which is a huge AMOLED screen, any waste in thrown into some kind of smart-bin and another decimal fraction appears. These must be micro-transactions. What a perfectly efficient world we will live in. Then something strange happens, at one point the wife turns to husband and says "Oh honey, it'll be so nice to have a night out for ourselves later now the nanny's coming over", and then this thing comes through the door, the silhouette of an overweight woman but 7ft tall with a muscular frame. But her skin, it's like Mystique from x man but stripes of the original Raiblocks colour scheme. This part I have no explanation for. It was all so vivid and wild.

Doesn't that mean women are more powerful because if a man did that they'd fail...

the absolute STATE of american universities. holy shit.

>when you you have to be handheld and have the standards lowered for you through a degree program that men can complete on their own
so this is the power of Women in STEM

i bet not one of those has a peachie pussy. i bet they're all roastie toasties.

why do they all look like dirty slags?

>all that makeup
2/10 all round would not bang.

My girlfriend is way better looking than all those girls and I'm a broke ass student with 12k in crypto

I don't want to date a slut but getting humiliated by one seems really fun...

las creaturas...

stop punctuating so much you weird old faggot

>second from left
Kek is that Quasimodo?

id sniff that pussy

I'm considering cashing out some crypto in a few months to go to a rub and tug and seeing how much the girls would charge me to let me suck on their toes while they suck me off.

Good idea or bad?

I like the idea of sucking on toes and kissing feet too but it doesn't seem worth it if she sucked me off, it's not humiliating!

>implying seeing a productive man doesn’t make a woman want him.

What you are saying is that you either want a woman to want you for your looks and personality alone but the truth is that you probably aren’t special in terms of either. She probably knows somebody else with a similar personality as you that she can fuck and somebody better looking than you that she can fuck. Put in the work and earn your stacks bro. Women understand that when they are going after a rich man what they actually want is the thing inside of him that makes him able to get rich and stay rich. That means by definition they do want him not just the money itself but the physical and mental competence he needed to acquire it. Money is a measure of your fitness. Evolution is about the survival of the fitness and therefore so is sexual attraction. Stop fighting reality.

There are plenty of wealthy fucks who wouldn't even have a decent chance with particular women if it weren't for their money. On the other hand, a handsome broke man can get a woman pretty easily.

There's other traits to a person obviously, but staying on topic, would you rather have a woman want you for your money, or your looks? Knowing a woman is only with you for your money is pure absolute fucking cuckery and your mental competence statement is pure fucking cope for ugly blokes.

This, I work in software engineering but my wife is an executive at a national bank and I help her occasionally go through resumes when shes hiring and she only hires good looking people/sound of their voice over others who may be more qualified..

this

right, now think about why she's doing that

you're literally helping your wife pick her lovers. you fucking dumb cuckold

Fuck off with the reposts faggot

topkek, was about to crop her out myself

this and also just LMAO at the entire legacy economy. 90% in skilled occupations are just bullshitting at this point. the country is going to look like mad max within 20 years. think god for making enough in crypto to watch it all comfortably from a safe distance

Damn I've never heard of such cucking before. She's pretty much picking who she's going to fuck in the office and pay them for it

And maybe even lick their asshole with shit on it...

>why are life givers so powerful
you are a metaphysical brainlet

Those aren't women...momma said they're whores!!

it's not that they're powerful, it's that you say they are.

like alcoholics and alcohol. it's not the alcohol, it's the person.

a bear is powerful. a falling boulder is powerful. an army is powerful.

This is sadly true for non STEM professions.

Not fun to work under someone less qualified than their underlings.

Look dude. I work in midtown for a nice employer. If you think people with money tend to be ugly I think you are naive. If you want good puss from chicks with options you’d better do your best to be handsome and rich. It’s not an either or proposition

Sex is transactional for women. Your mistake is projecting your male desires and perspectives of sex onto women when their brains are wired differently.
No matter what a girl says, sex is always transactional and about power for them (why do you think they always mistakenly think rapists do it for power and not just for fucking)

It's a turnoff for me if a girl isn't interested. Doesn't matter if I'm meeting them for the first time or I'm in bed with them. If they act like I'm not good enough for them then they aren't good enough for me.

I only want to have sex with their feet, I don't deserve anything more!