Why isn't there a free coin?

Why isn't anyone making a free coin? Could literally be bigger than Bitcoin if everyone could afford it.

Explain to me why this wouldn't work. I'm considering doing my own coin that is free to purchase.

retard

Great idea, you could definitely use it to purchase free shit.

I'd buy it

explain

yeah and everyone would be rich too. if everyone bought (for free) 100k then we would be millionares if it went to $10

Good idea but make it free to buy and expensive to sell so we'll all be rich

Testnet you fucking commie free shit niger

yeah we can just put the price at $10 after 1 month or so.

who the fuck is going to mine a free coin

you dont have to mine it? just get it for free?

Anyone can currently give away free tokens. But whats the value in it? What is it for? Why would i trade my btc for it or anything? And if its not traded its value can't appreciate

what? you dont have to buy it? just get it and sell it for profit you tard

>mfw this thread

Can I have all of them then please?

NANO did that and was not the first captcha based coin release , just had to prove you were human and you got a chunk .

Sure i'll bite

>sell it

To who? Its free. Artificially making it $10 when anyone with a brain knew it was free isnt going to hand you $10 for nothing. May as well just figure out how to build this into a ponzi scam

there is , i have graham's number of freecoins , i just send you 748392327498378249324798324879324879324879432987324987234 freecoins

also freecoin is the only coin which allows you to trade non-rational numbers of coins

>if it went to $10
why would anyone sell you dollars for it ?

but isnt that the same with ICOs , they make the token, they build a website, they sell an idea, people buy the token.
people buy it cus they are investing in the idea of the creators of the token.

Holy fuck that's a funny picture

wtf, bitcoin went to $20k from $1 and people bought it.

just make freecoin free and then stop the giveaway so people will buy it. do you even know economics?

no it is not

A free coin, by definition, would literally have no value.

this the state of art of biz
fucking kek

bitcoin had no value at first. now look where we are

Then eventually you need to make the coin not free.

A ton of coins already do this by giving away coins.

Free coin = worthless coin

RETARDS

retard

do it bro, these literal retards have no clue

why would anyone buy it ?

Sounds like the OP is autist, but it actually makes sense.
BTC was worthless at first too, remember when you could mine 50 bitcoins within minutes? I do(no I'm not a millionaire. I mean I am, but that's not thanks to BTC)

Is op just pretending to be retarded?

this is literally what ark is doing with push deployable blockchains.

in one or two months from now you can have your own blockchain with smart contract capabilities INSTANTLY and for FREE. it will be bridged with ark ofcourse if you want instant access to exchange.

I hope you're trolling OP

>all these (You)'s

nice op

There are a fucking gigaton of coins out there going for less than a cent retard.