Malia Obama was accepted at Harvard, the best university in the world

>Malia Obama was accepted at Harvard, the best university in the world

How much higher is higher is her IQ than yours?

back in my days we were decent at trolling

weak, meaningless attempt

Her IQ is 120. Higher than anyone else's on this board.

yeah but I'm prettier

Yes yes, affirmative action. We know /pol/, we know.

If My father was president, I would be in Harvard too. Especially if he spent tens of thousands of dollars on tutors and advisors.

This

With all the advantages she has, she'd have to be a drooling moron to not get accepted. And even then I wouldn't be surprised if she got accepted.
But hey, if she's even halfway smart, good on her. She's got a nice future ahead of her.

I know right? Veeky Forums needs to accept that some people are born lucky and move on. Sounds like /r9k/ in here with all this "waah not fair!" whining

Shes also taller than 80% of Veeky Forums.

so much for that white privilege

She is 25% white though

Careful there, people are very sensitive about certain topics around here.

Absolutely uncalled for.

Her soul is also 90% white. What little soul she has. A tragedy, really, but there's nothing to be done.

Don't you ever post this on me or my sons board ever again.

I can accept being called a brainlet, but I can't accept being called a manlet.

If that is it then I'm only 15 points higher.

But, I dropped out of high school, made my own business, and "retired" with several houses. All I do now is relax, farm, and shitpost.

This isn't even really a /pol/ thing though, she's the fucking daughter of the US President. That alone get's her in anywhere she wants.

The big question is what she plans to major in and if it's STEM affiliated will they politicize it? I personally assume the plan is she'll major in law like her old man and maximize on the legacy cred he has now since it would be a waste if one of kids didn't do so.

And as far as IQ is concerned her's is more likely around 110 (If it was much higher I imagine they make that it's own news story). I pitch mine around 118-120 but I never took a legit test so who the fuck knows op.

>And as far as IQ is concerned her's is more likely around 110 (If it was much higher I imagine they make that it's own news story)

wtf? That's ridiculous. A "news story" would be like a 160 IQ.

Gorilla posting is really getting old

kek

Typically an IQ of 160 would be the news worthy but considering her...demographic, something akin to 130 would suffice for news.

George W. Bush went to Yale.

I once had a talk with a guy in charge of admissions for Imperial who admitted that he would let Saudi princes get admission just because. Universities are full of shit like that.

Don't talk bullshit kiddo, I took an online IQ test once and mine is 153.

Well both her parents are pretty smart.

Shes probably smart, too.

Bush wasn't dumb, the stupid thing was a facade to distract liberals from other flaws and divert attention from other things he was doing

She could have been a day student and still got accepted. She was accepted because of who her father is. She isn't so much a student, but an attraction. Now the school can say president obama's daughter attended.

D student

Damn autocorrect

Hard to know how smart he was/is without having access to even his SAT scores.

What I meant was that, it isn't uncommon for Universities to allow influential people to have their children admitted. It goes even further than that with accusations of cheating, see Prince Harry.

>bush wasnt dumb

I hope you're trolling.

He's on the list of top 5 worst presidents.

>Typically an IQ of 160 would be the news worthy but considering her...demographic, something akin to 130 would suffice for news.

So what would the "news story" be? "Nigger in the 98th percentile!" No.

Having a dad who went to Harvard doesn't hurt her chances either

>subjective

Intelligence and being a quality president have no correlation

>Harvard
>Best
Pic one.

It lost the allowance to call itself best with grade inflation to the point of absurdity.

>tfw manlet
Well at least I got into Brown on my own merit after a year of CC since I almost flunked my senior year of high school

>be university admission staff
>receive application from the pruhsadint's daughter
>o shit
>either I accept her as I'm expected too because she's plenty rich enough to pay tuition and will probably get us donations and also she's the president's daughter
>or I say no and best case scenario I lose my job

Gee I wonder.

>as I'm expected to*
Fug, sorry.

Literally every prince of Botswana has been to Cambridge. lol @ Veeky Forums just finding out about legacy admits. You really thought it was only white geniuses that got into the likes of Harvard? Do you think the world is bright and fluffy too?

Cambridge is a wonderful place with plenty of influential excolonial people. I've heard that a lot of them pay hefty "donations" to get in though.

Don't forget she is also black.

Oh I just love how somehow americans came up with a system in which millionaires can be classified as underprivileged.

10/10, nuke your society and start again, fuckers.

Yeah, I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with her dad having been an alumni at Harvard Law School

or y'know, being president of the United States

Dubya used to be pretty sharp when he was governer but he seemed to get more absent minded and dopey every year. It's like someone's been putting lead in his food

please atleast make decent shitposts on here

>takes online IQ test
>scores only 153
you are stupid I scored 391 on an IQ test you idiot I'm smarter than you fuck you, plus my intelligence is superior to any of you stupid kids on this site you are all seeking attention and acting smart but I'm actually smart you dumbass.

>implying 98th percentile still isn't impressive

Anything at 120 or above is still really good regardless of sex or race.

Also don't forget she's female and the media has recently been having a thing for advertising smart women and their success stories.

>major in law

Law isn't a major, it's a postgraduate degree like medicine.

>IQ

No one gives a shit about how good her or anyone's pattern recognition skills are passed the not retarded mark. Just like no one care what your WPM or vocabulary size is passed the functional mark.

Is Veeky Forums really filled with middle schoolers?

What list?

Who made it?

How does the specific skills required to succeed at the particular situations he faced as president directly correlate to general intelligence?

>Anything at 120 or above is still really good
Is it? 120 is above average, definitely, but I wouldn't call it "really good". 140+ is really the point where you start to be able to make those leaps in reasoning and pattern recognition that are noticeably better than the norm, ~120 ish you can be under the radar.

Literally who the fuck cares

IIRC she wants to go into film making

yah it's all colonial links, they've been educating elite africans since victorian times.

>film

I was going crack a joke but considering her status and connections she could probably make a lucrative career out of it.

>here_we_go_again.h264

I believe she said she wants to be like Scorsese

Once he was elected Dick and his gang legitimately doped W and they ran the show.

W was a puppet against his own will.

Tell me how implausible that sounds.

Next you'll tell me govt agencies can't monitor everything you do online.

>he would rather be a brainlet than a manlet

pour quoi

>pour
>
>
>
>quoi

I'm glad somebody else pointed it out.

>tfw making a living of being a french grammar nazi

this is worthy of its own cringe thread even though its probably bait