Home Cooked meals! show them off

Home Cooked meals! show them off

Other urls found in this thread:

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2256/smoked-haddock-kedgeree
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are you eating on a fucking bed, you animal

>this disgusting slop
>eating on your bed

Everything about this is disgusting don't ever post here again.

I like to be comfortable

fuck off

I don't cook much.

nice what is it?

fa.m I'm not gonna lie to you, that looks gross

Someone's a fuckin normie.

No hard feelings everyone's taste vary

>fellow southernfag
This is how you eat right here.

OP your thread is bad, your meal is disgusting and your lifestyle is laughable. Smarten up, you fucking drip.

Amen brother check out this meatloaf

>dat everything

I fucking love baby carrots. I usually steam them. It's boring.

Recipe for carrots in pic?

baby carrots with a little water, a lot of butter, dash of salt and brown sugar boil till done I don't use exact measurements

I figured it was something like that. Gonna do this next time.

yeah they are good....it's how my granny did it I learned from watching

what the hell is that pasta shit?

why do Americans have such horrible looking food and terrible dinnerware and cutlery?

I mean mash beans and meat sure. carrots too...okay then. but a heap of pasta?

There's nobody home and I needed something to eat for the next week, so I made an industrial amount of healthy food.

This recipe: bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2256/smoked-haddock-kedgeree

Tastes very good, though I'd recommend adding a shitload of chillies to it, and a lot more spices than they recommend. I also had to use more stock than it said, but partly that's because I timed things poorly.

It's mac'n cheese, my family loves it so we have it often

My phone camera sucks so the pictures make it look a bit bland and beige. Tastes good though.

Looks like mussels and spinach(?)

boiled egg and rice?

No, It's basically like an Indian fish risotto. Used to be a breakfast for British colonials.

oh ok

your food looked a little sad so i fixed it

Coors light my man, what have you got there a hot dog and a country fried steak, avocado and orange?

Thanks for that

user ur a kind soul
I was gonna take a pic of my lunch but sadly my phone is dead as I am a clutz
imagine a vibrant chicken and spinach soup with garden peas and c arrots

what's the fried thing in the back by the way?

pork chop

>>>/R9k/
Go back where you belong you fucking NEET

nice

Just maked it 3 minutes ago

WA LA!

>beans, pasta, rice,potatoes and bread

seriously? calm the fuck down.

you tried

slathering bbq sauce on a cooked chicken breast doesn't make it barbecued.

9.5/10 missing hot sauce

8/10.. you cooked the fuck out of those carrots

post your own food faggot

did you just pull whatever was left out of the fridge and make a meal out of it?

I like your proportioning but you overcooked your spinach
I bet you have smooth bowel movements

all I had was a microwave and a foreman grill haha

not rice that's slaw

not spinach actually mustard greens

Looks okay .Onions are way too big though

Made some curry, turned out bretty good

your jap curry looks like poo

No shit, really

honestly there's not a single appealing thing in this thread

post some appealing food then, your majesty.

yeah faggot you turned one of the easiest dishes to shit because you cut corners
I hope you get ill from one of the shortcuts you took you cocksucking gloryhole

I feel sorry for you man.

it looks pretty much exactly as advertised.
what is your problem?

What the fuck is up with you infantile picky eaters?

Either you're a child are a stuck up pretentious faggot who never got any attention from anyone.

Grow the fuck up. Its probably more tasty than anything you or your lowlife mother ever made.

triggered amerilard

enjoy your pasta covered in primula

ducking degenerates no wonder you are all sharting mounds of homunculus flesh

are you blind or retarded?

It's sad how people like revel in their immaturity and see it as a positive quality.

why are europoors so angry on Veeky Forums?

amen user

not all american food is nice(some "american" food is not even american")

but i bet yo ass that souther food is the best food you will eat in your entire damn life. and the sauces are the best, they bring out the flavour in the dish. if you are a faggot then you fuck up with sauce and you eat only ketchup and pasta

did your mommy make this for you?
underage b8

Caprese with egg on toast.

spicy carrot/ginger coconut soup

fried-up eggs with chopped champignons/onion/garlic

Pleb passing by

>canned peas

Ground beef Stroganoff

damn you guys eat like shit.

lamb shoulders and homegrown veggies

threw some really messily chopped dill on top at the end
but le finish

wa la

10/10, would eat and compliment your cooking skills

ramen pic from a week ago. can't wait to make more, probably my favourite thing to cook

thanks bud :)

homemade gravlax on homemade bagels

Got this recipe off the Hillshire Farms website, Cajun Sausage Pasta. Pretty damn tasty if a bit rich.

Oops, wrong pic...

>homemade gravlax on homemade bagels
under rated post!! Nice looking hard work user! (Thinner onion next time, I'd say).

>home cooked

>instant mash
>canned peas
>...what kind of reformed bbq chicken is that?

Beef noodle soup

it looks delicious, link recipe

>eating on a cutting board
what the fuck?

What are the round things?

Unlike the Homo Europeanis, the Homo Americanus has developed a separate junk food compartment in their stomach due to many generations raised on junk food. This means they are essentially an evolutionarily divergent version of our species, as this compartment doesn't exist in any other human species (but is similar to the hot-sauce compartment of the Homo Mexicanus). Its function is to digest the junk-food and then two bi-products: freedumz, which come back out of the mouth and mart-sharts that are expelled the usual way.

This is the explanation, behind the commonly observed phenomenon of the Homo Americanus adding add Mac & Cheez (or other similar foodstuffs like crisps and nachos or unnecessarily sweet drinks like Dr.Pepper and Mountain Dew) to almost every meal, regardless of whether the original recipe calls for it. The Americans we know and love, would simply not be the same without this portion, their junk-food compartents would become redundant and shrivel away like the Appendix and they would go back to singing God Save the Queen.

>a lot more spices than they recommend
So much this. BBC Good Food recipes are usually very good in terms of their fundamentals but are always far short on the herbs and spices (I assume because Britain is collectively terrified of flavour).

Weren't they going to shut that website down by the way?

i like em thick, just a personal taste thing. i'd have cut them thinner for buddies haha

thank you!

That salmon looks orgasmic

Examples:

Made some peanut butter crunch bars for that elementary cafeteria nostalgia.

it was really, REALLY good. during salmon season it's ridiculously cheap to make in comparison to buying it too. i only spent 11$ on a big 15" filet (thin so itd cure faster) and a buck on some dill, and that's massively cheaper than store lox lmao

How did you make it?

cured it

it's stupid easy. you just get the salmon, cut the skin off (some say you can leave it on but i found it was still raw later, so had to cut and recure), then you mix sugar and salt together and rub the salmon liberally with it. about 50/50 mix. if you want fresh herb flavor imbued you can use minced dill or parsely in the salt cure. then you wrap it in clingwrap and put ti in your fridge in a shallow pan of some sort, and weigh it down.

i used a milk jug and flipped it every four hours. it's done when tons of liquid comes out and it feels tough, almost like a swedish fish? you gotta wash the rub off before eating, so i wouldn't recommend letting it sit on for longer than 16 hours. slice thin and enjoy!

Looks like fried green tomatoes m8

xmas rib roast. always delicious. made french onion soup and potatoes au gratin as well.

Thanks man, saved! I'm in Scotland so I can get some good shit.

sounds awesome. nothing wrong with sneaking a slice off to see if it's salty enough for ya as it goes, too. fresh salmon is ridiculously food safe after a salt rub haha

Midwest as fuck

Cutting for summer is a birch.