Why do I get diarrhea after I masturbate? If I masturbate more than once, the odds go up each time

Why do I get diarrhea after I masturbate? If I masturbate more than once, the odds go up each time.

On average I masturbate once a week.

Thanks for any insights you might have.
Pic unrelated, but need one to post

IBS

What the fuck did I just read?

I re-read it to make sure it made sense and it does make sense to me.

The odds I was referring to was the odds of contracting diarrhea.

>On average I masturbate once a week.
What the fuck?

Are you gay or something? I masturbate atleast 3 times a day, already up to 2 today.

Go buy yourself a real functioning dick and then maybe you will cure your diarrhea, probably your ass is just complaining on behalf of your dick.

When I was younger I would masturbate about 3 times a day, but now I rarely get the urge; sometimes I do it just to make sure the pipes all stay in working order.

It's not a big deal, just wondering if it was a common thing to get sick after jackin

It is probably not common. I don't get diarrhea after masturbating.

By the way, how old were you when your dick turned off turbo mode?

I get diarrhea after every meal because I have severe IBS

Sometime around 18-20, while in college.

29 now

Fuck I thought you were like 50.

I'm already in that age range but I believe I have a dick stronger than the rest. I will survive.

Maybe mine just gave up on life, I did as well around that time.

>I did as well around that time.
Damn.

Just to appease my confirmation bias, what was your college major?

computer science

That's fucking right.

Pure math masterrace standing strong.

Uhhhhhhhh excuse me! I think you're confusing correlation with causation you silly goose. xD

i have a similar issue, but i just pass gas. also, i urinate shortly after orgasm, i've heard i'm not supposed to be able to do this.

Good for clearing out the urethra

not good if the chick doesnt like golden showers

If I urinate too soon after cumming I get this extreme penis pain

it comes out naturally for me, especially if i play with the tip

You have an obstruction somewhere in your GI tract. When you masturbate you undulate your abdomen area which gets your GI tract moving more. Since there is a partial blockage, it makes the stool watery to help bypass it and hopefully dislodge it. Since it can't dislodge it, you just end up having diarrhea instead.

You should go to a doctor about this as it can become much worse.

It is called, "after piss". It happens because you already had to piss a little bit and the added pressure in your genital regions made you horny enough to masturbate/have sex and by the time you finish you really have to piss.

I am not smart enough to know if this is true or not but it sounds sciency. I'll do some research on jackin + poopin to see if it might be true.

But I've had this problem for a few years. Lots of things give me the runs. Weirdest is wearing blue jeans with no socks + shoes. Every time, without fail, I get sick.

have you considered that maybe things dont "give you the runs", you just have more immediate diarrhea issues? you should still see a doctor