didnt buy at 7 usd because vulnerable to FUD

> didnt buy at 7 usd because vulnerable to FUD
> didnt buy at 9 dollars because it was a pump & dump
> didnt buy at 11 dollars because it already mooned
> didnt buy at 13 dollars because the Bomber
> didnt buy at 15 dollars because kept watching his altcoins bleed to death

really user, from a scale of 1 to total retardation, how much do you hate money?

i see people complaining their alts are bleeding and the market is going sideways and we are not early adopters and bla bla bla

but for Nano marines, its all over December 2017 again

this shit is still 15 dollars at 2 bi market this

this shit is going 20 billions market cap by year end

this is the confiest 10x coin this year

tell me again why you are not in this

>confiest 10x coin
>average nano investor
>CON coin

>this is the confiest 10x
>confiest
>con

already mooned etc.........no point holding for a year unless ur already rich and u want to make a safe move for us poorfags we need microcap moon missions

he is still right and you're just salty pajeets holding shitcoins, get out

Been comfy on Nano since December. Had a chance to stock pile more during bitgrail fiasco. Feels good

Didnt buy at 16 because Im not a retard who buys high. Fuck off pajeet

I had a dream last night that nano was the number 1 crypto, in fact it dominated the global economy. I don't remember the exact price but it was the low 6 figures. Colin LeMahieu was on a record length 7 hour Joe Rogan Experience podcast. Some years from today the nano protocol is found to have some previously obscured capability. It changes the world. It brings about the singularity and weird theories on infinity, quantum physics and some shit about string?
Anyway after the snapshot of our future world I go into this sequence of dreams playing out scenarios of the lives of everyday people in this post-nano earth. There's one where a group of scientists run simulations of this village that's essentially a microcosm of earth, but half the population hold nano and half are nocoiners. Every time the sim is run the nano holders become some kind of supreme rulers or elite class, sometimes they become this untouchable aristocratic class, sometimes they outright enslave the nocoiners, and sometimes they become benevolent dictators, but they're always on top. Then next in the sequence is this scene from an upper-middle class family home, it's a family dinner, but any piece of food that is consumed is accompanied by some trivial decimal fraction that displays on the fridge, the entire door of which is a huge AMOLED screen, any waste in thrown into some kind of smart-bin and another decimal fraction appears. These must be micro-transactions. What a perfectly efficient world we will live in. Then something strange happens, at one point the wife turns to husband and says "Oh honey, it'll be so nice to have a night out for ourselves later now the nanny's coming over", and then this thing comes through the door, the silhouette of an overweight woman but 7ft tall with a muscular frame. But her skin, it's like Mystique from x man but stripes of the original Raiblocks colour scheme. This part I have no explanation for. It was all so vivid and wild.

Normies pumped ripple to $4, tron to over 2k sat
If you don't think normies can't pump this shit at least to $100, you are deluded.

i'll wait for it to retrace before buying, which it will and already started doing

How many nanos do I need to make it? Currently have 190

need at least 400 i think

i dont buy it cause i hate this double moral from redditor nano holders
they scream like fucking apes for adoption only to dump those bags for a higher price on normies and not to pay for stuff
at least Veeky Forums is in it just for gains

Pretty much, long as it stays stable I'll hold, I can go at least another month without needing fiat. Good feeling on plebbits coin.

checked
$100 NANO confirmed

I will buy in next week when it is $5

Finally bought in. Got 100. Am I gonna make it?

no. Look at 1 month charts, it hasnt moved a inch
you got meme'd

Am I gonna make it on a timescale that happens to be greater than 1 month?

t. bought at 30 dollars because he legit thought its going to 100
bagholders are so funny

I went all in and I think I’m never selling

>and already started doing

>looking at the wrong chart

all-in link sir

Should I sell and buy back again in a few hours?

not worth it yet.

showing support around EMA 20 right now.

if it falls through the ema 20, you may see it hover between 142-144k around the EMA50. either way, not worth it until we see some actual movement.

my recent position was exited at 155k.
waiting to see what it does before re-entering.

Oh hey, it's you again. I was wrong yesterday and it sucks, I'm sorry to everyone who lost money due to that yesterday.

Super clean bounce earlier.

Here, a bit clearer. I believe we bounced off the top of the bull pennant earlier.

o hey elliot wave user

looks that way.

>positioned opened, showing too much support on the EMA20 (1H) as well as the multiple support/resistance levels right below current price action.

not seeing this go much longer short term. could be wrong, SL -5% (50% fib)

in at 148.5k

Not make it no, you need at least 1k to "make it". You'll probably have a nice bit of extra cash if you hold long enough.

T. I have 500 and I know I'm not gonna make it

no clue why i greentexted.
its too early kek

position might be early, but on the back of yesterdays trade, i dont want to miss a tweet pump or some other random news pump.

combining the support levels below current pricing and the current support @ ema20. i moved in.

there is still a decently high chance this retraces to at least 23.6, but meh. i'm heavily in the green on last two nano trades

>based TA bros
been reading your posts the last few days
thanks for the info

>10x gains in a year
That's fucking nothing

In at 146k from earlier. Won't be retarded today. Was tired yesterday and things were moving a bit too fast for comfort with the Charlie pump.

We've tested 150k, made back my loss from being retarded yesterday by swing trading a bit today and gained. Looks like we're doing a strong push over 150k though, so I'm gonna hold for now until a clear trend reversal.

148.5k is a good price to buy in at, ideally would be 145k but perfect decisions are hard to make.

if you have 200k+ which is what 80% of biz should have by now its fine

>mfw lost 550 on raigames 2 months ago

kek i bet and lost whatever the minimum deposit was 25? 50? when xrb was like a couple bucks.

id love to know what the owner has. that shit was around when xrb was sub $1 and people were betting thousands. dudes probably rolling in the cash.

Mfw people actually think nano will be worth a combined 200B

If i knew who that fucker is
probably fair my ass

"provably

How many nano required to make it? I only have 670.

FYI. Roadmap is scheduled to come out this week, not sure how priced in it is, because this coin fucking loves news pumps even more than most.

When exiting positions be careful kek, if that roadmap drops and its SUPER aggressive you'll lose out hard if you're short.

TA only goes so far.

this
can't wait

XRB was shilled here before reddit

i mean people have never bought things with crypto, that much hasnt changed.

So much delusion in this thread, wew

trips of irony

Feel bad for those that lost life savings on Raiblock from Bitgrail, and to add insult to injury they have to be on the sideline and see Nano eventually replacing LTC and BTC

I have no pity whatsoever to retards leaving the life savings on a shitty exchange when you have free instant withdrawals to private wallets

trips of truth

Desktop wallets have/had sync issues though, wasnt as easy as just withdrawing without risk.

>tvw bought at 6 bucks
>Now allready having 110% + with this niggercoin

AY LMAO

wtf are you talking about "without risk" if you have the seed you can't possibly lose your money. They didn't have "sync issues" they just took very long to download the block history and you couldn't see the money before it was done.

But you could just download the full block history from their google drive instead of waiting for days.

Or you could just use the seed in the webwallet for instant transaction.

Or you could just forget about the whole dekstop wallet thing and generate a seed/address on the web wallet and instantly withdraw, which takes 0 efforts

No excuses, they're retards.

>doesn't know how clients/servers work

Looking really good

MACD lines crossing on 4h. It's happening.

thanks for the update. what are you thinking for next resistance? barring any crazy news

Need to confirm a proper breakthrough of 15300, but when we do I expect some resistance on ~15600 and then finally ~16300

Unless it falls below 15k I'm not buying.

I am new to elliott wave analysis but this is what i came up with.

This is the lowest it probably will get. Get in user. NOW

>what i see as possible resistances upcoming

Fuck off with your $700 investment poor fuck

cool, thanks

Hey, thanks for info. I'll play it a bit safer given these news, probably gonna pump hard.

Yep, that's pretty much exactly what I think too, agreed.

Decently marked up elliott waves, but I will say that on the 28th that can't be a ABC correction because both A and C need to drop the same vertical distance.

I also think we will not retrace as much as your chart indicates on the last pulse wave there. To me it looks like we already retraced to 0.5. See pic.

Damn sold my XRB for NULS. Still hanging good, but this coin is blasting off. Good for it. That Bitgrail shit wasn't pretty. Good to know teams can recover and prove they aren't a scam. Need that stability in crypto for it to be adopted.

have some Nano, but OP tell me why exactly is it rising

>doesn't get any fees
>no incentive for operators of nodes
>no big partnerships

the last one is what i am thinking is the single driving force for this recent surge. whether it is Coinbase or JP Morgan we will have to wait and see.

another case that can be made is that the big players need something like a Nano or XRP to move lots of coins cheaply a lot of times. and we all know that they are gearing up for the alt season.

Doesn't need any of that shit when it has hype, and that it has. Market is primarily hype driven.

brapp

I literally don't want to dump my bags for fiat ever. I want to hodl until I can actually buy things with nano directly. Ideologically, I'd much rather have a decentralized currency that is free of inflation and this is the best one with a working product right now.

Yes. Next time alt season hits this is going to be gunning for Ripple's spot in the top 3.

nano is the best thing since sliced bread
whole days of fun watching the charts
156k hit binance is lagging,always a good sign

Deluded nannies

It can’t fucking scale. Great, normie crypto investors will pump it because it’s fast and feeless. You think nobody else in the crypto space could have created a block lattice style network? It’ll dump when hit with a spam attack and bad PR gets out. Just like iota. For now, enjoy the hype.

> muh Charlie lee bought some

Oh, the chink who copy and pasted bitcoin code, shilled it for years through contradicting posts, then announced he dumped it on you.

Lmao.

Also a good sign because they delivered on the old roadmap already. Nice to have a team setting goals and delivering consistently.

>It can’t fucking scale
Theoretically it can. Only one way to know for sure.

You got any shitcoins now is the time to sell them for this and buy them back later if the chance comes. It's got too much going for it and will be top 5 by the end of the year.

I'm not buying at ATH.

its at half its ath you retarded brainlet.

>Oh, the chink who copy and pasted bitcoin code
>forking software is bad

Just shut up, you don't know what you're talking about. This is one of open source's advantages. And no, I don't mean "forking" as in how clueless cryptocurrency speculators refer to it.

Chug bleach you nigger. Everything you said is a larp.

That's why I sold my NULS again for it. Already up $3 in 10 minutes.
That's fair. I hesitated for the past half hour to get back in it. Only coin I've ever sold into that went up after buying. Every other time it went down.

koreans pumped ripple and chinks pumped tron

this post just shows nano holders are absolutely so retarded they can't even correctly follow the market for longer than a couple months

15 K ?
We're at 150k+

> didn't buy at 16$ because "already pumped"

I said [b]below[/b].

a whole $3 ? wow mister

I seriously envy the people who bought this at 17 cents.

So you need it to fall 90% before you buy ? Good luck

correct

you are worse then the fatters and gayers

poorfag detected

Or got 1000 nano per solved captcha

you sound mad

>bbcode
hoe nu r u

bunp

BLAST OFF
new ATH before Sun

ITS PARTY TIME

mfw i bought under $2

me too pal wanna medal?

Probably the best coin to hold for immediate profit. I can see this going to $100 easily. It's not just undervalued but also has the momentum.