What do you think BTCP will be worth boys?

What do you think BTCP will be worth boys?

I bought 1000$ of this, and want to know what you think

Please no retarded posts like 2$

10$ is reasonable.

$700 EOY. $2000 EOY 2019

$1

Around 100$, with an istant dump to 50$

$5

Tbh you can buy this shit under 50$ after the release.

Screencap this.

Nobody is gonna sell it under $100 you fucking retard. BTG is over $100 and has a shit tech and no team. I get it that you btrash cunts are getting desperate but at least try not being retarded.

BCPT already rose 4x, get out or believe in the tech.

Kek

If it doesn't make it to $200 I've fucked myself hard.

any privacy coin with optional privacy is not a privacy coin. have fun with your honeypot and/or scam

Yeah, kek. We'll see in 10 months, brainlet.

>bags on each chair for the shareholders
>securing sign to ceiling fixtures with zip ties
>wrinkles in sigh
>sign is unbalanced
>chairs are all on wheels--the person who organized this forgot about chairs and had to do a mad scramble and the only chairs they could find had wheels on them
>venture capitalists will all sit down in wheely chairs and slide all around the room, impossible to get comfortable
>stains on the floor
>rented out a stock room in some dilapidated office building
>standing on a flimsy shitty table to hang sign
>fat
>coin is a scamcoin honeypot

a lot because it will be faster than monero.

you should have waited until BTCP is live to buy it and hold

>standing on a cocktail table
these are the retards behind bitcoin "private" ahah ahAHAHAHAHAHA

do the math, look at how many ZCL coins were in circulation and then look at how many BTCP coins will be in circulation, and do the math against the cost of an individual coin and then think about what the market cap will be.

Somebody spilled coffee on the floor

$1

$40

$5

Lol no retarded predictions like $2.

This isn't December OP you fucking retard. And there are so many fucking forks people aren't going to care about another one. You think normies know what the fuck Private means let alone what privacy actually entails?

Price: $2.01

>muh market cap
Do you fucking realize that not everyone is going to claim BTCP you absolute cretin? Not to mention market cap means shit because it's calculated the wrong way.

I would put the market cap just short of BCC after 4 months.

I think that's around 750 per

this

It could be worth $1 I will still be in profit, I bought ZCL at $30 and sold after the snapshot at $32.

2$

U will be lucky if it's 2 dollars.

$3

I took my ZCL off bittrex the night before they announced support.

I honestly hope this shjt opens at 100$ so I can dump my bags at what I bought them

lol
Its fkn worthless

if it's anywhere near $100 it's getting dumped hard. $200 is a dream. give it up.

This

This

As someone else who works at a small software company that actually looks exactly like what I would expect from a crypto currency. Of course I guess what you want is a giant glitzy stage with flashing lights, lots of chinamen, and a mystery meat guy going WASUWASUWASUWASUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP.

This is how it will go.

I'm fucking dying. This just keeps getting better and better.

When the fuck does this thing get listed on exchanges? I can't miss the threads.

you guys are fucking morons. it was 200 before the bittrex fuck up. bittrex is now immaterial. that dump was because people were too scared to go through a fork. it has nothing to do with btcp price. we might see an irrational dip but if we do its a huge buying oppurtunity

30$ will make the marketcap too low, min this shit hits is 50$ lmao

2$

people who don't know how to recover forked coins sold because bittrex wouldn't do the job for them.
Some anons browsing Veeky Forums right now have no idea how to restore a private key in a btcp wallet lmao

$30 would put it at a $600M mcap if all the coins are distributed. But only something like 50% of the coins should be distributed, since only tiny chink exchanges actually supports the fork.

Assuming 50% gets distributed, there's no fucking way on earth this shitcoin ever trades above $100/coin, which would mean a $1B mcap.

BTCP is just ZCL with a new name. Exact same code. And ZCL had a mcap of $3M before the fork was announced. And the only people in ZCL are in it to flip their BTCP at a profit. It's the perfect storm for a massive JUSTening.

It's going to be on binance and kucoin if this thing doesn't moon nothing will

>It's going to be on binance

Jesus christ, you guys are delusional. But please, keep holding for the Binance listing.

lmfao zJUST holders may be the most retarded faggots in the game

I just need to fucking know when it gets listed.

I can't fucking miss their reaction when reality suddenly hits them in the face. It's going to be the funniest fucking event we've ever had on Veeky Forums.

How did you like the zclassic dump my dude, hope you sold because it's literally never going back up

$1.99

Realistically? $100 to $150.

I'm really hoping for $200 if the circulating supply is under 6 million, which it very well could be.

yeah i'll be watching. one of my irl friends is pretty normie and he bought ZCL and is still holding. shits fucking hilarious, i even told him he'd get JUSTed

36 USD. Check'em.

>He doesn't know about the ETHP fork next month

Anyone not buying ZCL right now is retarded kek.

No more than $80 and it will dump to $20 within a day.

C O P E

>started shilling ZCL on Veeky Forums when it was $40 before anyone else knew what it was
>everyone understood that we were going to hold until a few days before the fork, then dump the ZCL at a profit
>some people actually developed unironical faith in BTCP
>some people believe its market cap will exceed $1 billion

We explicitly fucking told you idiots not to hold for the fork. Why on earth would anyone do that?

it's gonna be worth about $(zclassic pre snapshot - zclassic post snapshot)

btw what does this even do? Is it just a zclassic fork with a fancier name?

>what is sarcasm

This.
Fkn kek

>that stain
>fucking wheely chairs
I've never seen anything more professional in my life. At least it's not a tile floor.

$50000 in 2020. Screencap this.

>Thinks BCH and BTG are legitimate though
>Doesn't realize this has a way better team and is the best version of Bitcoin to date
>tfw you think you're a chad, but you're a fucking brainlet

Will teeter between $100 and $200 with consistent dips to $50 or lower. It's lack of movement will cause it's volume to bleed out until the shills have killed themselves and left bagholders to vanish into the wastes.

>the best version of Bitcoin to date
is like
>the best pile of shit to date
fucking Bitcoin xyz money grab scams

$0.75

I can't tell if you're being serious, or just mindlessly trying to hype this shitcoin in order to dump it on newfags.

That's not an argument

No one cares about zcl everyone knew it was going to dump

Why do you think it won't be on binance? The team applied and in the AMA they said none of the applications were denied

Fine. I'll give you an argument.

>BTCP isn't a Zcash + BTC fork
>It has the exact same code as ZCL. The only thing changed is the name and wallet
>Prior to the fork announcement, which made speculators like me want to pump it and feed off the newfag hype, ZCL had a marketcap of $3M
>Why? Because nobody gives a shit about a Zcash fork when Zcash already exists
>It has no actual connection to BTC, unlike previous (non-scam) forks
>No BTC community support, no collabs or connections with the BTC devs
>No exchanges outside of a couple of small chink exchanges supports the fork, and will never list it, because they aren't idiots. They see the scam for what it is
>Only supporters are ZCL holders who bought in because they wanted to flip the BTCP at a profit
>The only people who gives a shit about BTCP to begin already bought into ZCL
>BTCP will massively inflate the circulating supply to that of ZCL, which means that if all coins are distributed, in order for BTCP to hit $100, ZCL would have had to hit $700

Welcome to crypto, you fucking idiot.

Stop laughing at me

Please stop scaring me I went all in

And you deserve to lose every single penny of it.

Don't even fucking pretend like people haven't been trying to warn you idiots for more than a month.

Oh, so you bought Bitconnect?

Did he died?

>calls btcp a scam
>what is bcash

This

If you're not pretending to be retarded, then there's no hope left for you.

No I'm gonna be rich

So how does this work? Can I transfer my ZCash over to an exchange to sell it or will I not be able to export the keys if I do that?

>bcash is not a scam, you’re just retarded!

$250 in the summer

I fucking hate bcash, but it had a large portion of the BTC communities support, a large portion of BTC devs support, as well as a large portion of miners support.

This shitcoin has none of that, and it has nothing to do with Bitcoin to begin with. It's ZCL with a new name. It's literally a fork of a fork of a fork.

Anyways, I'm out. I don't know why I try to explain this shit to you newfags. It's like talking to fucking fish about crypto.

It's your money to lose.

>>bags on each chair for the shareholders
Something to come in the future...

Bitcoin Private is currently doing the hard work of merging BTC’s UTXO into ZCL. Once that codebase is proven to work, it’s minimal effort to use it again for any coin based on BTC codebase to create billions in new market cap.

>Being this retarded

Hurrrr durrrr durrrrr

The only retarded person here, is anyone thinking Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold are legitimate, when Bitcoin Private is not.

100-200 when it's released to the public as most ZCL mostly bought their zcl for around that price. EOY 500-1000 definitely and will take over bcash this year.

i dont know about 2 but like 10ish is reasonable. btc didnt even pump for the fork like it did for bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold. no one noticed and no one cared about btcp outside of Veeky Forums.

>cool gifts for shareholders cuz they care
>securing banner in a super izi, smart and cost effective way
>banner is as big as a sail
>cool chairs with wheels so ppl can randomly start racing each other, cool
>comfy carpet covers the whole floor
>super compact conference room with good acoustics
>fat guy with black framed glasses, sure as hell his quality of life must be superb
>that guy stands on a table! look! these guys aint afraid of anything