Wendy's now cheaper than McDonalds???

Since when did this happen? Did a little experiment today. Went to McDonalds and got a McChicken, small fry and small drink.
>McChicken = $1.50
>Small Fry = $1.40
>Small Drink = $1
Went to Wendy's and made the same order.
>Crispy Chicken Sandwich = $1.25
>Value Fry = $1
>Value coke = $1
Exact same portions and Wendy's is way better. No wonder Mcshit is going under. They used to be the one place you could count on where everything on the dollar menu was A DOLLAR.
Now I see why they're desperately shilling on this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Macajuel/status/770053798274400256
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wendy's has been superior for a while imo . Entire menu is better

Wendy's has been superior since forever

Its not anywhere near cheaper where I live, but at least some of the food is better. Your McDonalds is the problem. I have never seen one price things that much. I like the caesar side salad and baked potatoes at Wendy's. The chicken sandwiches are all good. The burgers I like better at Wendy's or BK vs McDonalds. Actually, BK might be the best of the 3 if you care about a dollar menu.

>McChicken = $1.50
Are you serious?

A Junior McChicken is like $2-3 in Canada and the sandwich itself is like $5.

I wish Wendy's buns didn't have a pound of sugar in them....they taste like a desert roll tbqh senpai

> thinking people are talking about your taxed shithole

Is there anywhere with dollar chicken sandwiches?

>Implying Wendy's value chicken could ever hold a candle to based pic related
>Implying the Emperor McChicken is more than $1 in the free world
>Implying McDonald's fries aren't better in every way than Wendy's fries
>Implying you can't have a soft drink of any size for $1 at McDonald's

Wendy's burgers, spicy chicken nuggets, and chicken salads are far superior than McDonald's, but let's not get carried away faggots

Since the end of the dollar menu I've only seen a couple $1 McChickens. Think my local McD's is like 1.30 or 1.40.

Del taco is the only place with a true dollar and under menu. Order five items, hand them a five, and walk away with change. McDonald's is well and truly outclassed in every category by all of it's competitors and watching their violent death throes the past few years has been kind of amusing and sad

Don't forget about Tuesday's, and 6 tacos for $2.00 is GOAT value

Until just 2 years ago, there was a mcdonalds in Hermitage, Tn (outside of Nashville) that sold Big Macs everyday all day for 99 cents for 15 years straight. Also had 10 cent nug nugs and $1 large drinks

So for $3, you got a Bic Mac, 10 nuggies, and 32oz of Soda....

Iced coffee for a buck too

>going anywhere besides chick-fil-a for chicken sandwiches

Wendy's gives me the hershey squirts.

Worth it

I don't have it very often, may be once every few months or so but the food is pretty decent for being cheaper than most other fast food joints

Sorry im not rich

Some guy on Twitter posted a video of himself fucking a mcchicken sandwich
mobile.twitter.com/Macajuel/status/770053798274400256

Rally's / Checkers has the best bang for your buck value menu imo

I would be fucking enormous if that was where I live.

Holy fuck, poor fags are the worst.
Enjoy your $1 "chicken" sandwich.
Hahaha

No shit. I'm pretty sure I could cut my food budget to like $100 per month, subbing in mostly nugs, and only be slightly malnourished.

In Orlando it was 6 for less then 2.50, which still was the greatest deal of all time in my book.

They were good ones too. I thought the shitty taco thing was just a a meme until I tried two jack in the box tacos for 1.19. Shit was awful.

>mobile.twitter.com/Macajuel/status/770053798274400256

Pretty hot, I wish it was a white guy.

>see why they're desperately shilling on this board.

>implying McD's gives a shit about advertising to a low-traffic Indonesian arts and crafts forum

Wew lad, turn off your brain for a minute and just enjoy the food

Wendy's Double Stack is an excellent deal my friends.

You'd have to be a real lowlife piece of shit to eat at mcdonalds at this point. All you have to do is walk in a mcdonalds and look around the place...you'll see the worst people on earth like this guy in the pic, he loves his mcdonalds.

>3 for $1 tacos at Del Taco on Tuesday's >2 for $1.50 tacos at Burger King
>Jack in the Box tacos

Fucking this. Went there last night and got the $2 chicken bites box. Bless Mr. Bag