FUCKING BRAINGANG

PERSUADED ME TO BUY YOUR BAGS AND SIMPLY VANISHED, NOW IT´S LIKE THE COIN NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE, TOTAL SILENCE, YOU´LL PAY FOR THAT I PROMISSE

Market sell them quick.

but it will recover right ? it has to, i really need

You got done bucko. Welcome to the jungle. It ain't fun and games. Get smart kiddo.

wait until Huobi competition is over brainlets

Deepbrain GoodGuy probably kyssed himself

I'm slowly but surely adding to my 50k stack.

Starting from this month there will be biweekly news. Also the team works 14 hours a day and are focused in the product and stuff.

If you want an advice of how to deal with this, it's pretty simple. Consider all your money gone (thinking this way is way easier), delete blockfolio, and check in some months.

This is how u die poor right here
U keep buying a shitcoin that will have no use in real life

Shiet, i lost some money in this scam but posts like this make it worth it.

Thanks for the laughts user.

On the other hand,e ven if i dont ahve DBC anymore i stil think it has room to grow, it will double or triple last ATH in the next bullrun.

Sorry. But you should have learned from PRL and BNTY.

Kucoin was fun for PnDs.

Lol bought at .13 sold at .45 on the ride down
Hahahaha remember the brain gang? And the memes And that faggot trip? Good times user

Now this pic represents all DBC holders lol

You are crazy

>deeppainchain

What happened to the autistic food poster?

When people call you a fool for buying low after a crash you know you are ahead of the market.

LOL thanks for buying my bags
come again

This coin will go nowhere. Like 90% of dotcom companies, most of these shitcoins will crash. DBC is a Chinese scamcoin and I say this being stuck with a couple hundred in bags

When did you buy it?

I bought this shit for 0.08 and sold before Huobi listing for 0.60.
Now I am margin trading the shit out of it all day.
I fuckig LOVE this coin.

And to calm you down... I think it will recover. It certainly won't hit ATH anytime soon but I am sure that we'll see it grow for 50-100% in a matter of weeks.

Go buy bitcoinnect

There was someone on the portfolio rate threads with 1 million dbc, anyone knows what happened to him?

>Now I am margin trading the shit out of it all day.
They can't. They are too afraid of actualizing their losses. Keep up the good work.

You have to be a moron or someone who wants to keep accumulating to call this a scam.

I've doing the same, just a matter of time. But I'm thinking months.