youtube.com/watch?v=76IPkJM_Egg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Today, probably

Never was above $10.

Sorry, Australian dollars. Aus fag here. Got to $12 here

Anyone?

u in melb?

did you short it?

Just think about it.....if VEN was $10, that would make a strength node $100,000. How much THOR does a strength node generate again? Not very much. How valuable to you think THOR will be? Dirt cheap user....dirt cheap. The decentralized nature of the blockchain will allow enterprises to be able to register and track products at a cheaper rate than their current systems. That's the appeal. If a transaction costs more than a fraction of a penny, the network would not be sustainable to the businesses VeChain is going to be working with.

VEN/VET's THOR generation is not its sole purpose user. It's like ETH. Taken from the Vechain website, pretty easy to acces:
>A robust two-coin system provides flexibility to create both a store of value, to be used as smart payment currency, and the appropriate means of managing the costs of using the VeChainThor protocol

Huge fan of VEN, but if we're still at 5 dollars EOY I'm happy. As all VEN hodlers I'm not in it for the money, I'm in it for the innovation!

June main net launch

I am. West burbs mate.

So maybe it pumps again to $10 base on the hype and speculation of dumb money, but it will eventually come back down to a reasonable valuation.

All chunk coins are scams. Don't trust the chinks.
Not even joking here.

>Chunk
Stop fat-shaming, bitch.

All this wild speculation is going to get shut down when enterprises actually start using the VeChain network. The network won't provide value to businesses at an inflated cost. How much do you think a company is going to pay to register and track an item, or to execute a smart contract? Times that by many thousands (millions?) and you have their daily operational cost on the network. If the network is going to succeed, it has to be cheap. It fundamentally cannot survive otherwise.

I’m pretty sure Oxford was bullshit.
BMW bullshit.
Unicom bullshit.
Tobacco bullshit.
Renault / Nissan bullshit.
DNV bullshit.
PwC bullshit.
Yicai bullshit.
Yida bullshit.
Michigan’s State, Carleton bullshit.
Jim Breyer - biggest bullshit.

And what foolchain would invest in CPC? That project is going nowhere fast with its insanely productive architecture that will revolutionize IOT with an already in place 20 man team and its Chinese state motors smart car pilot.

Blockchain X - bullshit, nobody would ever need any blockchain to scale to real enterprise.

Also, master nodes will be generating almost the entire supply of THOR anyway...so what's in it for you?

>The network won't provide value to businesses at an inflated cost.
Correct, this is why:
>A robust two-coin system provides flexibility to create both a store of value, to be used as smart payment currency, and the appropriate means of managing the costs of using the VeChainThor protocol
Specifically
>and the appropriate means of managing the costs of using the VeChainThor protocol
Give up dude

Are you two gonna fuck and post about it or what

Yes, but not until BTC or ETH go for a bull run.

You still don't get it do you. A proper valuation of VET will ultimately reflect the markets consumption of THOR...otherwise there would be no incentive to hold VET.

We all know VeChain as a company will be huge, but you are not invested in VeChain the company. VET is not a traditional security, it is a buy in to the VeChain network...which will be offering solutions to the business community cheaply. Purchasing RFID tags will be the biggest expense for those utilizing the network.

It’s going to set the sky on fire.

Are you dull or something user?
The more adoption VeChain gets, the higher the demand for THOR power. THOR price will be managed to keep costs of using the network low, so how does this translate to price? VET increases in value because it's needed to generate THOR. This is not difficult to grasp

I have only one jerb and that to make more economic demand for Vechains at Oxford.

Yeah right. Master nodes will be generating 90% of the THOR supply. It doesn't make sense to be in VET unless you hold a master node.

Just use your head. As an example, If VET were valued at $100 and THOR at $1, what incentive would there be to hold VET you're only generating a dollar a day? The price of VET is tied to the market price of THOR. It will not increase in value like you think it will.

I see what you're getting at, I assume as demand grows for using the network they will increase the rates of THOR generation from VET, that seems like the obvious answer to me.

Sunny specifically said that the price of THOR will not be manipulated. It will be set by the market. For enterprises, all that means is that they will need less THOR to run their smart contracts per day because transaction price won't change.

Yeah it's true, found this
>This is the minimum that the rate will be, and the VeChain Foundation will initiate votes to re-adjust it based on network usage.

Dash gave 8% for a masternode. This is great. You can easily live off that if you have a decent amount of vet.

>they will need less THOR to run their smart contracts per day because transaction price won't change.
Ah this makes sense, keeping transaction costs constant

Yep, I'm not sure what is so difficult to understand about this Veeky Forums. They aren't going to charge companies to use the network in a set amount of thor, it's going to be a set amount of fiat. HURR DURR BAT CAN NEVER BE OVER $1 level of FUD here.

Yeah, there are still some unknowns about how this is all going to work. All I know is the network can't survive if there's a scarcity of THOR. THOR has to be cheap to consume.

You anons have literally no idea how much money is lost in supply/cold chain logistics globally on a daily basis. The current systems are unbelievably inefficient.

They are chinks and they lied abut Vitalik don't trust them.

no, this is going back to ICO price, in about 184 hours and 34 minutes... set your clock and don't be late

All VET can be staked dumbo.

This is the only real blockchain COMPANY.
You’re investing in GOOGLE of BLOCKCHAIN.

You can buy the future or you can buy a shitcoin and pray. It’s the biggest no brainer since wearing shoes.

Sure, but try living off 8% of 20 bucks you brainlet

youtube.com/watch?v=76IPkJM_Egg

>It’s the biggest no brainer since wearing shoes.

Good thing I only wear socks and sandals

This is the misconception what is going to burn a lot of people. You aren't investing in VeChain as a company when you buy VET. VET isn't a stock, VET just provides a way of accessing the VeChain network....that's it! I would be all over VeChain if they were offering a traditional security, because VeChain the company will be huge.

Chuna will be the biggest economy in 5 years based on current stats
Better start learning chunkese

You clearly don't understand their economic model.

It's better than a traditional security man, just because it's different doesn't mean it's worse. If Vechain was a railway company then buying VET is literally buying part of the track. What does a share give you? A piece of paper that you can't actually do anything with?

It’s better than investing in a traditional stock or security. Utility tokens are the most lucrative tokens to buy. Also, welcome to your liquid investment.

Might be but their culture is so backwards, all about scamming and hyping shit.

Its a done deal and the world knows it.

There are more American speakers in China than America by 2x. You don’t know much about Chinese culture. It’s changing very fast. Much faster than American culture, sadly, which is devolving. When was the last school shooting in China? When was the last time their President lauded coal and slapped tariffs on renewable energy? When was the last time their President made fun of pajeets?

TF do you mean there are more American speakers in China than America? Have you ever been to China? No one speaks English there, except in Hong Kong (which isn’t mainland and doesn’t count). Xi Jinping literally just made himself China’s dictator for life a few days ago. You’re delusional if you think Chinese culture will be surpassing Western culture anytime soon. When was the last time America’s president disappeared anyone who dared speak against him? Fuckin' brainlet, typical VEN investor.

( '▿ ' ) 六四天安門事件

Based op, that'll shut'em up

Kek

Owning cryptocurrencies will be the same way as owning stocks, this is a new paradigm shift we are seeing. Also companies are generating funds through ICOs instead of the traditional IPO.

when was the last time amerians died to arsenic in baby milk?

they haven't released enough details about their economic model for anyone to understand it.
in principle a share gives you a portion of ownership of the company, indirectly giving you a portion of ownership of their assets

This

There are people actually like this on reddit right now.

Those things must be deliciously saggy by now.

Hahahahahaha

>There are more American speakers in China than America by 2x
>There are more American speakers
>American speakers
>American

It's called fucking English you dumb Burger.

Post the whitepaper

No copy copy

It’s true. China is just that big. Larger middle class to boot. Yes, I do business there.

i made you raaaaffff that’s our real job.

It’s all we will have left when China takes over.

$40 approx eoy