Anyone not have time for breakfast anymore?

Anyone not have time for breakfast anymore?
I'm talking cooking and cleaning before starting the day.

Maybe on a day off or something but that's it.
Breakfast is my fav meal too....

work serves me breakfast 5 months out of the year so I don't worry about it and if I'm hungry I have snacks.

I eat at the office. So, yea, I make time.

I start my day off with a cigarette, a cup of tea, and a quick look through /s/.

Have you considered getting out of bed earlier?

>rise
>remove pic related meal from cardboard package recycle cardboard
>pierce film and place delicious breakfast in microwave on high power for 10 minutes
>shit shower and shave
>dress
>remove brekkie from mic
>consume using plastic cutlery
>recycle brekkie tray and cutlery
>clean teeth
>listerine
>depart for work, fully nourished

Short order cooks mostly cook breakfast, so it is possible. You just need to learn their shortcuts and overcome any fears you might have about cooking with high heat.

When my parents would cook, it could take over an hour for them to get dinner on the table. Basic shit like pork chops, rice, and steamed vegetables. No wonder they hated cooking. But they took no effort to learn or improve. People complain "why would I buy a rice cooker when I can use a pot" and the timer is my go-to answer. You can walk into a kitchen with the aroma of piping hot rice. Vegetables can be trimmed and chopped ahead of time. Throw a serving into the steamer, turn the heat on high, bit of oil in a skillet, heat on high, sear pork chops on each side for 3-4 minutes. Plate everything up. Dinner is done less than 10 minutes after you walk in the door. Wipe everything with a soapy wash cloth and rinse it off.

As for breakfast, it depends on what you want to eat, but bacon can be cooked ahead of time. Get it to 90% of your preferred doneness, and finish it off under the broiler. The FDA says you can keep it cooked between 4-14 days. Eggs take 1-2 minutes. Toss your toast in as you pull out the bacon.

This.There are plenty of microwavable breakfasts that are decent enough, and only take about 10-15 minutes to heat and eat. Save the good scratch made breakfast for those mornings when you have time to sit down and enjoy it, Or you could always cook breakfast foods for dinner if you just get that craving.

Eggs take like 2 minutes max
Add to toast or tortilla
A nonstick pan takes 10 seconds to wipe down

WHATS THE REAL PROBLEM HERE, M8

>Eggs n toast
>Breakfast

Nah man, like a hot, soul filling breakfast.
Hash browns, cream of wheat, pancakes, grits, all that good indulgent stuff.

For time, I usually boil 6-8 eggs, put them in the fridge, and just slice two of them daily and put them between toast. Not my favorite type of breakfast. It's more like just "something in y stomach". If I'm lucky I'll have time to enjoy it with tea.

I work a 12 hour night shift so my breakfast usually consists of a microwaved hot dog at 5:00 in the afternoon.

protip: you can make bacon,hash browns, sausage, cook 90 percent ahead and freeze. Good for months, maybe a year.

Nuke for a minute, put on your coffee, fry a minute, then plate, then fry a fresh egg a minute.

Wala. Breakfast in 4 minutes.

T. bigger breakfast nut than you

ultrapro tip: put ingredients for an apple crumbly-bakey streusel oatmeal thing in the slow cooker before you go to bed

hot hearty breakfast ready when you get up + take leftovers to work or have later with ice cream for dessert

get a wife?

Iceland is the fucking pits, but they genuinely do have some tasty stuff.

I kind of do a workweek basic breakfast, sometimes only an iced (cold brew) coffee and Nature Valley granola bar preshower routine, or yogurt and a hot tea to go in my car carafe, but sometimes I do cook and I call it my Grits Casserole.

Step 1: I cook grits in a large bowl in the microwave six minutes on 50% power about 7 minutes. I do my morning routine while it thickens up.

Step 2: Then come back, pat of butter, then crack an egg or two on the butter, hit with some pepper and salt, and sometimes a slice of muenster cheese, and return for another minute to set the eggs and melt the cheese. Everything ends up the perfect temp and perfectly cooked. And the grits aren't as molten, and ready to eat, from only the minute warmup. Looks something like pic, but I use a high sided bowl so the grits don't boil over in the microwave.

>
>6 minutes on 50% power 7 minutes
What did you mean by this?

well who eats a big breakfast like that every day? during the work week, i usually just snack on nuts or a protein bar at my desk, but i will do a big breakfast on saturday or sunday.

>What did you mean by this?
its a typo. It can take 6-7 minutes on half power though, for 1/2 cup of grits, if they aren't instant.

A george foreman grill can do a shitton of stuff.

>wake up
>turn on coffee pot
>throw two hashbrowns and a sausage patty on foreman
>english muffin in warmer
>get ready
>eat sausage on muffin with hashbrowns
>drink coffee

Just takes about three total minutes of prep and just a few seconds to clean up. Doesn't take much longer to make an egg for it either.

>he got the foreman with the bun warmer
Mr. Moneybags over here

Hard boiled eggs and oats. Quick and easy

I grab a coffee at the train station. Usually don't eat breakfast, I don't enjoy most breakfast foods.

>wake up
>oil pan
>throw in eggs
>throw muffin in toaster
>throw some sausage in the microwave
>cook all three at one
>breakfast done in 4 minutes
>clean up when I get home from work

it's not hard when you get a system going

I picked up one of these and honestly it is legit. It's as easy as it looks. Takes 2 minutes to set up and it's done by the time a finish taking my morning dump.

I don't think I ever physically cook breakfast unless it's a weekend. I just grab a fruit item (peaches and plums at the moment) and a plain Chobani yogurt that I put honey in at work.

I switched to Chobani in the morning and it makes my butt explode.

I don't know how people eat breakfast. I'll have a fry up on a weekend with a pot of coffee or kippers but I've been up a few hours at that point and I'm not rushing around.
During the week I might have a banana. But I'm up at 0530 ->gym -> 0730 work so no time on a morning.

>heat and oil pan
>cook bacon or sausage
>throw toast in toaster
>cook eggs and tomatoes

breakfast in under 10