Should I sell MAN for this?

What's your take?

I got a healthy position in both, but I have more faith in JNT, and they are both long term holds. Considering consolitation. Please advice user

MAN is just gonna be another DBC, there is no point in investing in AI focused blockchain projects right now.

JNT on the other hand might go 5x any day now, they got the arab money.

JNT because they have a unique use case while MAN seems to be too much vaporwave considering their roadmap
also remember DBC,INT,ICT and whatever

What do you think?

> no major news
> market cap not updated on CMC
> listing in march
why would you sell now you retarded fuck

that's exactly my question

Depends on the tokenizing finds adoption. But Jibrel Network got the best connections for that...even a small Portion of the market is enough

I really thought Veeky Forums were smart but dear Lord.

Trusting Arab with your money is already a red flag. It's pajeet tier.

Outsourcing devs to Russia, why? If they were backed by daddy oil's money - couldn't he find better? Maybe, Americans, European - hell even Eastern Europe. Another red flag.

Promising SEED announcement mid-february and than coming out and saying ''muh it takes time to coordinate, but trust us, please we know what we are doing''

For a co-founder of JNT, he should know to never say something unless when you are 100%

Finally, he is asking his Telegram people to MEME. Yes, meme because he saw too many biztards on it making pepe jokes.

JNT is the next Chainlink. It keeps getting worse for JNT supporters. Scam coin.

>JNT is the next Chainlink.
Which is unironically why I invested in it.

how are you enjoying you first month here?

0/10 fud

At least the janitor FUD is fun

make sure you have at least 10K JNT

Lol.

Honestly I rather trust arabs than asians.

Too many scam asian projects. Jeez, look at WTC for example!

Could be biased as im ARAB - WHO MAD???

>JNT is the next Chainlink
awesome

Russians are some of the best programmers in the world.

Buy JNT of course. Did you see the Boxmining interview?

Talal said "We got many many multiples of what we expected from the sheikh". Wtf is wrong with people?

>JNT is the new Chainlink
Imagine saying something like “ETH is just the new Bitcoin” 2 years ago and proceeding to own neither

Topkek

This

>muh pajeets
>muh sandniggers

have fun letting your political views impede your financial investments, enjoy staying poor forever you stupid faggot

>Should I sell MAN for this?
It's a no brainer. MAN is a shady chink shitcoin. JNT is a chad arabcoin with connections to the royal family in the UAE.

Confused if I should sell the rest of VEN (still at a decent profit) and buy more of this or wait it out. VEN got absolutely shit on after the rebrand and I'm pretty sure it'll bounce back up soon, especially if they elaborate on BMW or announce something else. However this SEED tokenisation seems pretty imminent as well. What the fuck do I do?

Listen. I'm very bullish about JNT. But do not buy only for the SEED tokenization, it might disappoint you in the short term. Just buy and hold.

I excited for JNT long term believe me, especially if they get the banking licence. Just wondering what would be the best move to make in the short term.

second

What is better JNT or QASH?

JNT

Short term? Hold your VEN. The time to sell VEN was at the rebrand, this is probably near the bottom for it for now.
JNT is a Q2/Q3 hold.

I was thinking the same thing as I own both and am trying to get the balance between them in my portfolio just right.

At the moment I've got 80% qash to jnt ratio. Any thoughts

Both good project, but ask yourself which one will net you more value if the projects both achieve the same level of success. JNT token economics are unparalleled.

Qash could be $50 next year

actually quality fud, thank you, i'm stealing this

JNT could literally be 100 dollars EOY just from tokenization. This is what I mean. You clearly haven't understood how the token works.

As I said, I like both projects a lot, because I have a finance background, but I expect a greater ROI from JNT.

It's going to dump on the SEED news.

Why the fuck would it?

>JNT is the next Chainlink
Thanks just bought 100k

Let it, I'm not in this for speculation. I'm in this for when assets start getting tokenized.

I'm buying more if this happens

I did understand you It's a tough decision. Qash is also looking to bring in big money. I'm just unsure in the tokenisation of certain assets.