The French are at it again

I would like to present this REAL project and not some other PDF with nothing behind

> More powerful than Origin Protocol
> Only 5 000 ETH cap
> working product

>What is it?
A protocol for building decentralized marketplaces using the Ethereum blockchain

The Origami Network has a working product and several customers already on board benefitting from its technology.

The Origami Network is based on three self-sufficient platforms:
o Origami Marketplace
o Origami Payment, and
o Origami Review.

These complementary platforms can be used in a modularized fashion or together.

>Why is it powerful?
Instead of investing in shitty marketplaces, invest in the platform to build those
> The big money isn’t in the decentralized marketplaces, it is in thetools to build them.

Crowdsale with 5% bonus: get.ori.network? r=BS62346

Other urls found in this thread:

euratechnologies.com/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no I wont use your referral link jagneesh

Thanks, Why didn't you present it to us in the pre sale before referral links were available?

I know, ranjeet, of course you already stocked up in the pre-sale and want more unsold tokens to be burned.

I only found out about it after the presale here on Veeky Forums, about 2 weeks ago. Wish I would've known before, but the presale bonus was nothing insane (15% vs 10% now).

nice try

kek

Did I mention they're backed by 2 big French banks and also part of incubator, Euratechnologies (euratechnologies.com/).

How many of your bags have a working product, user?

I met the devs, feel free to trust me or not, it's legit and a strong hidden gem.
I'm in since pre-ico

Thanks for referral!

user is a funny guy.

cuck faggot

Hi /b/

All you had to say was that it's using ChainLink to connect the API to the blockchain and Veeky Forums would be sucking your dick, but you can't even shill properly.

Said that in my previous shill thread, user, and no one gave a fuck. Seems like Sergey needs to recast the spells.

Say that the project is using chainlink to connect api to the blockchain is redundant, since the only chainlink goal is to connect api to the blockchain :)

Somebody called me ?

Yes money belly, 2$ LINK after sxsw please.

>please
Ok so .2$

BPI France is a public institution that gives minor funding to startups. A 1 man team with a shitty project can get their backing (I would know, I did).

CIC, they probably got a $5000 loan from them.

Team claims experience in Finance but that appears nowhere on their linkedin. They probably just did some small mission for the financial sectors while at ATOS (an IT consulting firm) and that's it. They all look like front-end engineers too so it's unlikely they were involved beyond designing the web app. Lille University is a shitty school. And their previous websites are Veeky Forums-level dropshipping stuff.

2/10 would not buy

A 1 man team with a shitty project can get their backing (I would know, I did).

>> looks like Mr shitty project tried to build a shitty startup and miserably failed, so today he get grumpy easily :)

user surely didn't get his BBC

Get free $10000 bucks, free office for 1 year and networking opportunities with big clients while I keep freelancing.
All that after submitting a shitty project outline written in 5 minutes.
It's what everybody who doesn't hate money does. BPI backing is not proof that the project is serious unless it's a few million bucks.

frog here, can confirm the user you're replying to is right
shill these bags differently, there's many more cheese-eaters on this board than you might think and it just makes you look stupid

So because the user had a $5000 loan from a bank for its project of startup means that a running company for a couple of years also has a $5000 loan.

I doesn't make sense and well, the amont does not even matter, don't understand the point of user.