How do you guys feel about bendy straws?

How do you guys feel about bendy straws?

they make every drink better

Most useful invention bestowed on mankind.

Straws are useless.

I am never without them. I like to use them, and when I have a guest, I feel l Ike a bendy straw in certain drinks add a touch of class.

>Fire from the gods

You're spellcheck sucks ass.

>How do you guys feel about bendy straws?
Straws are good. They allow acids and tannins that might stain teeth to bypass your front teeth. It's also good to maintain the ability to suck on something (good for your muscle and Eustachian tube/ear health).

Bendy straws are good for invalids, old people, children and people who drink while reclining, especially when no lid on the container.

Reusable straws, if bendy, are harder to sterilize. Straws in landfills and in litter where it shouldn't be are such a huge problem, a few businesses decline straws (such as in zoos or nature parks).

bendd

Oh i can give you something to suck

With my fingertips, generally. Also lips.
Gently, of course.

Straws are for women and children, bendable straws are less convenient thab regular straight straws.

If you stretch them out it's impossible to accordion them back in again

I'm more of a "crazy straw" kind of person.

they aren't very filling on their own

Good for making crack pipes with aluminum foil bowls

they make great toys

>Reusable straws

I didn't even realize reusable straws were a thing.

Went to school with the kid who's grandpa invented them. Some Korean guy named kim

i have some metal straws that go in the dishwasher

one time mom put crazy straws in the dishwasher and me and my sister went to use them and it turns out they were full of old food from the dishwasher hahahahahaja isn't that crazzzyyy?!?!

My drugs get caught in the riffles 2/10

Well I don't buy straight straws if that tells you anything.