Was he right about this 'za?

Was he right about this 'za?

Fuck off.

Is there a sort of mandate that says this picture needs to be posted here at least once every hour or something?

Bump

>when you realize that pizza look alright

>When you realize this has already been established and you should have ignore it.

It faired worse than a store bought frozen pizza in a taste test with a random crowd.

Fuck off Ruby you fat slut.

Who the fuck cares about what some cavity-ridden limey fuck thinks about American pizza? On a show which is basically a soap opera with no paid actors?

Let him fix his own fucking country with their boiled pasties and mashed everything.

It looks sloppy, but doesn't look like it would somehow taste bad. Pizza isn't hard to make taste good, the ingredients are mostly good on their own.

Was this on kitchen nightmares or something?

Kekked and checked

Honestly, I'll eat just about any pizza regardless of quality and think it's alright. But this pizza just grosses me out; how did they manage a pizza to look pale and sick.

>it's an American thinks Ramsay is English episode

Honestly it probably just needs a few more minutes in the oven

it's just one of those fuck my health up slob foods that light up the reward areas in your fast food addled brain like a pinball machine but then you feel like shit after

like when people make triple burgers with triple cheese and bacon with buttered buns, etc.

He made his career in England. Close enough.

I don't remember it being Sausage.

> 'za

Fucking hipsters i swear you all make me sick worser than feminists

that looks like it needs about 10 more minutes in the oven.

>americans are always right, even about things they didn't invent and do poorly at the best of times

no. that looks like shit pizza. i wouldn't feed that greasy shit to my dog. i'm getting food sick just looking at it.

using shitty cheese, that's why its so greasy

It's all Great Britain what's the damn difference